by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Recovery Time

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Recovery Time - Page 4 Empty Re: Recovery Time

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:20 am

Pain. There was only the pain.

Valley was a wrestler. She knew agony. She'd been in severe pain before, sure. She'd broken bones. Lost blood, probably enough to fill an entirely new person. She'd spent months in hospital. You might think that this should've been an old hat for her.

But the time she'd been injured before, it was in the ring. In the light. Where she could see it come. Where she knew what was happening. Where she was at least in some control, all the time.

Not here. Not now.

Her cries grew weaker and weaker as the kick went on and on and on and on and on and on. She couldn't even tell which ribs have been broken. It was just one big mass of pure pain, with no beginning and no end. Every breath was pure torment, like a hot knife cutting through her innard.

She tasted blood in her mouth. She wasn't sure where it was coming from.

There was a pause in the pain, a moment for Valley to just lay there. For that moment, she was deathly still. Quiet, save for the sound of her breathing, weak as it was. She started to push up. Started to crane her neck, as if her body maybe, just maybe had one last vestige of strength left in it.

Then she saw Amethyst's foot flying toward her face. There was a moment of extreme, apex pain...and darkness followed.

Back to top Go down

Recovery Time - Page 4 Empty Re: Recovery Time

Post by Alexandra Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:10 am

Amethyst's face twisted as her boot connected with Valley's face, fully knocking out the blonde. Her cruel expression grew back into a wide, twisted grin. This was perfect. Valley was out, and Amethyst had the perfect ending in mind for her. She leaned down to grab Valley by an arm, going to haul her back up to her feet, as her other hand reached up to her hair, grabbing the silky black ribbon that kept her hair up, and slowly began to pull it loose...

Some time later...

Amethyst smiled, admiring her handiwork. It had taken her a bit of effort to get Valley into position, but now she looked perfect. The blonde was still out like a light, giving Amethyst plenty of time to do with her what she wanted. She had hauled the older woman onto the apron of the ring, raising her arms to the top ropes, using her ribbon to bind the Slamazon's wrists not only to each other, but to that top rope as well. Then, she had pulled the rest of her body back off of the apron, leaving Valley hanging there by her arms. Even if she woke up, the woman would be trapped, helpless alone there until someone else came to the gym in the morning.

Amethyst was ready to go, but she couldn't resist getting one more dig in at Valley first. She jumped up onto the apron and leaned to the wide, getting face-to-face with the blonde, her breath hot on Valley's skin as she whispered to her.

"Never forget, Barbie, that you're my toy. Anytime I want to 'play' with you, I will. Anytime I want to hurt you, I will. You're mine, all mine, and there's nothing you can fucking do to stop me..."

With those words, Amethyst hopped back off of the apron, and turned away from Valley, going to make her exit from the gym, a dark, twisted smile on her lips the entire time.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4