Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Crying Over Spilled Oil

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crying Over Spilled Oil - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying Over Spilled Oil

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:25 am

Hammering the Mechanic's head over and over on the mat in a blind fury, her arms struggling to keep her frantic pace the same as Nikolette cluched her wrists. Kelly felt her grip, it was tight, her arms were toned, far more than Kelly's, that was for sure.

Not wanting to take chances, Kelly tried to jerk her head forward and slam her head into Nikolette for a headbutt before trying to kick away the wrench with her feet, pushing out her legs to the side to try and shove the wrench far away.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:42 am

Nikolette was dazed by the head bashing. It hurt quite a bit but she had felt she was actually accomplishing something until Kelly's head swung down and smashed into her skull. Nikolette was nearly knocked unconscious as white danced in her vision and she heard the wrench getting kicked away.

She didn't know what to do, except, when Kelly tried to kick the wrench away, leaving her in her own awkward position, bridge up ans quickly as possible and try and force Kelly off her, so she could try and get away from the enraged blonde.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Kelly bit her lip through the sting she felt in her forehead following the headbutt, fighting through the pain as she looked down at Nikolette who was visibly rocked by the blow, it was so satisfying to Kelly, she felt so powerful mounting Nikolette like this, disarming her, beating her.

However as Kelly went to kick away the wrench, she opened herself up for a sudden shove from the mechanic, getting pushed off and flopping onto her back, hitting the mat with an audible thud, where she would roll onto her shoulders before fumbling back onto her feet in a crouched position.

"Oh! Oh! Whatcha gonna do now? Hmm? Don't have a wrench anymore! Whatcha gonna hit me with!?"
Kelly taunted to her foe as she tried to stand up before her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:02 am

Nikolette was thankful she was able to shove Kelly off her. Nikolette rolled away, coughing until she rolled out of the ring. She watched Kelly from her position in the ring, still rubbing her throat and staring coldly at Kelly. As she caught her breath, turned her body to the side. "I'll see y'all at the tournament. You ain't worth it here." She said. Nikolette then began to walk away from the ring and up the ramp. There were two things that Nikolette predicted could happen. Kelly would let her leave and she could be rid of the girl for the time being or, more likely, she could goad Kelly into coming after her recklessly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:08 pm

"Where are you going, Tessla!?" Barked Kelly as she saw Nikolette roll out of the ring before turning to her side and just leaving! Kelly grit her teeth, fuming as she saw her foe leave obviously because she was getting the snot kicked out of her already and so easily!

"Worth it!? I'm plenty worth it, you goon! Come here!" She screeched, rolling out of the ring to chase down Nikolette, going up the entrance ramp, trying to club the back of her head with a double axe handle!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Nikolette smiled as she managed to goad Kelly into chasing her down. She could heard the obnoxious blonde stomping after her as she rolled out of the ring. She waited until the last moment, leaving her back exposed until she was certain Kelly was committed to the axe handle. Then, Nikolette spun around and shot her big, heavy boot right into Kelly's stomach, using the reach of her legs to stall the axe handle and, hopefully, put Kelly on the ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:32 am

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!" Screamed Kelly like some sort of crazed barbrian on the warpath with her closed fists raised high above her head in the axe hangle motion, practically appearing as if she had a weapon and was battle charging forth to smite her opponent with one nasty slash!

However! At the last moment, Kelly was stopped when Nikolette spun around and slammed her heavy booted foot into Kelly's abdomen after letting the blonde practically run right into it at full speed.

"Uuurrk!!!" Wheezed Kelly as her eyes popped out, the air knocked from her lungs as she doubled over before staggering back, holding her stomach and sucking in air before she fell back and tumbled down the ramp, eventually landing on her tush at the end of the ramp while breathing hard and heavy. Nursing her hurt stomach.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:40 am

The crowd cheered when Nikolette's boot caused kelly to topple downt he ramp. Many laughed and a small chuckle reverberated through the crowd. Nikolette turned around and put both her hands on her hips and looked at Kelly.

"I don't have your megaphone so i hope y'all can here me." She said, shouting at the blonde. She then cupped her hands around her mouth and leaned forward. "I KNOW YOU'RE EAGER TO GET YOUR BUTT KICKED, BUT MAYBE Y'ALL SHOULD TRAIN A BIT MORE AND SAVE IT FOR THE TOURNEY!"

Nikolette smiled, raised her fists in the air and turned around, walking out of the arena to the cheers of the crowd.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:53 am

Nikolette had a big mouth that clearly rivaled her big ass feet that had made it difficult for Kelly to breathe comfortably after the kick. She couldn't get up, All Kelly was able to do was just watch Nikolette stand atop the ramp and yell down towards the blonde beneath her, taunting her, making Kelly grit her teeth in pure anger.

"U-Uuuuuuuu~~!!!" She growled, her face getting visibly red as she watched the mechanic just leave with her small little victory. She'd show her... This wasn't over. Not by a long shot.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum