Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Crying Over Spilled Oil

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crying Over Spilled Oil Empty Crying Over Spilled Oil

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:39 pm

With Godsmack playing behind her, Kelly Conway, The former entropy champion made her way to the ring at the beginning of tonight's Friction TV broadcast. She had a scowl on her face as she made her way to the ring, decked out in her ring gear with a red sleeveless top, matching spandex shorts, knee pads, elbow pads and fingerless gloves. All Red as usual for the loud mouth blonde who was just plain pissed off.

Her girlfriend ditched her. She had lost the entropy title on her first defense to a slutty bitch and a certain mid-carder of a grease monkey whom Kelly had a score to settle with along with a certain punk that Kelly intended to throttle. Stepping into the ring, Kelly got a mic from the ring announcer and marched to the center of the ring.

"You know! Lately I've had a LOT of bitches ruining shit in my life! I don't even wanna bother naming them and giving them any attention but rest assured, Kelly Conway is fucking pissed I'm looking at YOU, Nikolette Tesla! How dare you interfere in my match against Lady Lakota! That was MY title! I won it! ME! Against six... SIX! Other competitors! ME! I alone eliminated Akashi Tanikaze and proved just how great my wrestling skills are, to be able to move to that tube of lard over the ropes while fending off so many opponents That's no easy feat!!" Yelled Kelly as she pointed at the ropes, tugging at them to make them wobble a bit.

"You wanna fight me so bad, Tesla!? You wanna stick your big stupid nose into my affair!? Well Fine! I'll make an example of you here in this ring to those who dare cross Kelly Conway! I'll make an example out of you just for people like... Taylor Parker! A woman who dares to think she has the right to represent the United States anymore. I... I will be the champion of my country in the Friction World Cup! But without any further audeu, I think its time you came out Telsa! Come out and play so I can kick your ass back to whatever backwater country you came from!!!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Crying Over Spilled Oil Empty Re: Crying Over Spilled Oil

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:33 am

There was a moment of silence before [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igJAJV-ckIk:1twfpkov]"Calculating Infinite"[/url:1twfpkov] by The Dillinger Escape Plan began to play over the arena. Out from the back walked Nikolette Tessla, dressed in a tight fitting sports top and baggy work pants that hid her big boots. She had gloves on and in one hand she carried a clunky metal wrench. It was always nice to bring a friend when dealing with Kelly Conway. Her other hand held a microphone and she did her best to wave at the crowd as she marched down the ramp. She had a bright smile on her face and stared down Kelly.

She stepped up the chrome steps and into the ring and right up to the blonde American. "I've been wantin ta fight ya for a long time but you've been too busy quack quackin' around with other girls. If you'da fought me the first time I asked, then you wouldn't have to be here right now. Maybe you'd even have yer title still, since ye'r so confident you can beat me." She said, grinning at Kelly."

Nikolette took a breath and continued to look at Kelly. "Well, they do have this lil tournament comin up next month. There's a pretty good chance that I'm gonna be representin Croatia." She said, knowing that she was the only one in the company. "But who says that you get ta represent the US? You might not even MAKE it to the tournament, ya know!' Nikolette said as she peered at Kelly with a smug look on her face. "Would hate fer you ta miss out! I'm gettin a lil tired of not bein able ta whoop yer ass!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 am

Kelly heard the music and smiled, Nikolette was coming, the sight of her confirmed this, but the blonde quickly frowned when she noticed the wrench in her hand. Now she had to be just a bit more careful it seemed.

Standing in the center of the ring with her arms crossed, Kelly watched Nikolette making her way towards the ring, the blonde backing up a bit to give the brunette mechanic some nice space while letting the girl talk, resisting the urge to not just laugh at the stupid bitch for saying 'Quack Quackin'? "The hell does that even mean!?" Kelly thought. She still couldn't help but feel even more agitated when Nikolette brought up what could have been regarding the title. That was a bit of a sore spot. She was just glad nobody was laughing at her in Lukretia's Estate, at least no one she saw anyway.

"See that's where you're wrong, Tessla. While you get to represent your little shit stain patch of land you call a country, I've noticed a lot of americans trying to represent the U.S. I think Brittany Luuve might be one of them? Well obviously I'm better than her because I fucking killed her at Avalanche and Parker is next on Kelly Conway's house of pain." She said with a factual nod. "I won't miss out. And you WON'T be whooping my ass, you know why? Because you suck.... That's it. That' just it. I don't need a clever statement at all, you just suck big hairy dicks and can't wrestle to save your life. So the sheer IDEA that you think you can buck up to me is not only laughable..." Kelly then leaned closer towards Nikolett with a menacing scowl.

"...It's insulting." She muttered. "But I'll humor you, and crush you. You need to know your place and be taught a lesson."

Last edited by 621 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:24 am

Nikolette furrowed her brow at Kelly's childish words. She really was just some spoiled brat and Nikolette wanted nothing better than to shut her up right now. She DID have a wrench, after all. But she didn't bring it for offense. She brought it in case Kelly tried something dirty.

"If I suck so much, then why don't ya ever take me up on a match offer?" Nikolette spat back. "I've been wantin a fight for a while now but you just eep wantin ta get beat by everyone else. So, now you think I should jump through some hoops? Well, you can wait a bit now, Kelly." She said. "Just make sure you actually MAKE it to the tournament!" Nikolette said, nodding at Kelly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:56 pm

"Didn't I tell you? If I haven't already let me remind you and the crowd. You aren't worth my time. Simple as that." Kelly chimed with an all too smug demeanor that quickly faltered when Nikolette told her she had to wait. The smile on her face just drooped.

"Wait!? Me!? On you!? No! I do not wait on anyone! What the fuck! You're totally just doing this 'cause i made you wait!" Kelly shouted with wide eyes, pointing at Nikolette accusingly. The tournament probably wasn't even that far away but Kelly was so high on the idea of someone wanting so badly to fight her and now she was going to give it to them. She could tug them along. Having her be on the other end was a complete reversal.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Nikolette grinned widely at Kelly and lifted up her microphone. "Ahhhh..." She said. "Well, what if I am?" She said, teasing the blonde a bit. "Everyone here knows that you can't handle one drop of yer own medicine. Maybe it's time ya felt what it's like to be dragged 'round by the tail." Nikolette said, puffing out her chest a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:38 pm

The crowd erupted in a nice bask of cheers following Nikolette's statement to Kelly, like it was just good old fashioned payback to the bratty blonde who always wanted her way. The mechanic's words were true! And hearing them put right into the blonde's face was so satisfying for the crowd, especially with the shocked and visibly angry look on Kelly's face. Her clinched fists were shaking, her teeth were gritting and her glare was intense as she looked at her proud rival, her words had angered her but it was the crowd that really got her blood boiling.

"Drop the wrench. You don't need it. You act like you're worthy of my time, yet you bring a weapon, I'm not even doing that. You act so big, but other than annoy me, you haven't done A THING to impress me or convince me that you aren't some jobber I wont pedigree within 3 seconds. Having a wrench just shows you're afraid of me."
Kelly growled into the mic

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:23 am

Nikolette furrowed her brow. "I know that you have a hard time believing that there are people in this world smarter than y'all." Nikolette said into the microphone. "But I really ain't that stupid. The second I put this down, yer gonna jump me. Pull out some trick or, more likely, one of yer chronies is gonna pop out and conk me in the back of the head. "I'm a lil tired of havin to look over my shoulder everywhere I walk. I think I'll keep this with me for the time bein."

Nikolette then looked at Kelly, tilting her head. "Actually... I do have a bit of a confession. See, you ain't really the one I'm lookin ta fight. You're just a mess that I'm tryin ta clean up on the way to where I'm actually goin. There's someone more important that I need ta face ta prove what I'm worth in this company. So that I can judge myself as a real wrestler and not just some mechanic moonlightin."

Nikolette dropped her wrench so it hung at her side and stepped forward. "Kelly Conway, yer just a loudmouth that needs ta be shut up. I owe a punch in the mouth and that's why I'M wastin MY time with ya. I'm really after Angel, the current Friction champ and I ain't stoppin until I'm good enough to beat her..."

Nikolette pushed herself forward so that her microphone pressed up against Kelly's. "... again." She said.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:06 am

Kelly looked away from Nikolette and mockingly mouthed 'yall' to the crowd. She thne looked back at the mechanic and gave her a smug grin, while Kelly did not have anything up her sleeve this time, she was proud that she had affected Nikolette this much. To be little paranoid and cautious of her, that was how Kelly wanted people to be around her anyway. "Fine." Kelly added with a shrug behind her confident demeanor.

Kelly's smugness however came to a sudden halt when Nikolette confessed that Kelly herself was not her target but rather... She was after Angel, The Champion and Kelly herself was just a stepping stone that she wanted to climb in order to reach the champion. Kelly's jaw quickly dropped, she was speechless. All this time she was eating up the fact someone hated her, not even Sunderland had pursed her like this. Now the truth was out, Kelly was just a stepping stone, the fucking champion was her target, the champion she claimed to have beaten before.

Kelly stood there silent before backing away from Nikolette, running her hands through her hair as she came to grips with the revelation. While it may not be a big deal to some, the thought of being less important ate her ego. She had to be of importance, it was bad enough not having a title anymore or any clear title shots at the moment. And Nikolette was so smug about this.... Kelly couldn't stand it.

Without warning, Kelly turned around and lunged at Nikolette, trying to press her body into the girl while her hands tried to grip her throat. Trying to bring her down to the mat while Kelly could mount her and try to violently strangle the mechanic, lifting her up by the throat and slamming her head up and down repeatedly in a violent frenzy.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:58 am

Nikolette watched as Kelly slowly backed away from her. She did have a smug look about her as the blonde began to think about what the Serb had said. She really wasn't sure how it was going to affect Kelly though. She sort of expected an outburst because Kelly seemed to only GIVE outbursts, but when she was assaulted, it came so quick and so hard that she didn't even have time to react. Kelly had just charged her without a single word. She supposed her words had had the desired affect.

Unfortunately, as Kelly forced her tot he ground and mounted her, she was put in a much worse situation. The fingers wrapped tightly around her throat made her gag. One hand clutched Kelly's wrist and tried to yank it away while her face turned red. The way she was being slammed was even worse as it dazed her, keeping her from getting a real grip on the wrench that she had brought with her. Kelly's blitzkreig effectively neutralizing her self defense for the moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next