by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

While You Were Out

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

While You Were Out - Page 8 Empty Re: While You Were Out

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:59 am

Akashi softly breathed as Angel looked down at her. Her eyes fluttered a bit and she smiled softly. The position was surprisingly comfortable but maybe it was because Angel was the one doing it to her. "I was a champ too. I can also get what I want, you know. How do you know you aren't playing into my desires, Tenshi-chan?' Akashi asked.

However, she cooed as she felt Angel rubbing and squeezing her ass. "mmmmm, hai... hai..." She purred in Japanese as she was attended to.

Akashi raised her eyebrow as Angel asked her to roll over. "Well, it IS tempting." Akashi said with a giggle. "But, you know I can't just do THAT!" Akashi then pulled her legs back and swung them forward as hard as she could to try and "kick out" of the "pin" Angel had her in and put Angel back on her back. Akashi would try and swing her legs out and straddle Angel's belly, with her big, plump rear pointing right at Angel.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:22 am

Angel wasn't expecting that.

She didn't expect Akashi to just listen to her and roll over, but she wasn't expecting those tree trunks legs to come swinging at her like that either. Before Angel even knew was had happened, she was on her back again, looking up towards the ceiling. She grinned though, and lifted her head up to look back at Akashi, finding herself staring right at the sumo's ass.

"Aw, come on, sumo," she teased, putting a fake-pouting sound to her voice. "This would be so much easier if you'd just do what I told you!" She laughed though, and brought up her hands in front of her, lowering her voice to a soft, hushed tone once again.

"I suppose this is fine, though," she continued, bringing up one hand to light brush against Akashi's plump rear. "I suppose I can still make you squirm like this..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:28 am

Akashi grinned, trying to hold in her laughter at Angel's words, turning it into a sultry purr as she felt Angel's hand brush against her large ass. Akashi inhaled deeply after a moment.

"You'll make me squirm, Tenshi-chan. Just... probably not in the way you were thinking, eheh."

Akashi lifted her butt up and then tried to drop it onto Angel's head. If she wanted Akashi's ass, she'd get the whole thing as the sumo tried to give Angel an up close view!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:45 am

Well, Angel wasn't expecting that either!

Up came Akashi's butt, pushing right into Angel's face. The Latina's eyes went wide, and a muffled cry passed her lips, as the sumo pushed her plump buttocks against her. Angel squirmed beneath her, trying to tilt her head back, trying to get her face out of the way of the sumo's massive as. She called out towards her, bringing up her hands to try and slide against Akashi's buttcheeks, trying to push her away.

"N-no fair! How am I supposed to fight back with this thing in my face?!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:52 am

Akashi 'squirmed' some more as Angel protested and groped her big butt. Akashi wasn't trying to smother out Angel so she always made sure the Latina could get a few breaths in. But she sure was grinding and moaned as Angel continued to knead her plump cheeks.

While she did, her hands got busy and began to pull off Angel's pants to get them completely off so she could expose Angel's lovely tanned legs as well as her panties.

"Eheheh, Tenshi-chan! You don't HAVE to fight back at all!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:04 am

Angel couldn't really stop Akashi from taking off her panties, leaving her legs bare, leaving her in her panties. She laughed again though, despite her perilous position, her hands gripping tightly as the big, fat cheeks of the sumo's ass.

"Do you really think I'm going to stop...?" she asked, letting her hands clutch tighter and tighter at Akashi's bottom. She tilted her head back further, trying to keep her face away from the ass that was threatening her face.

"You should know I don't give up that easy!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:17 am

"mmmmm..... goood." Akashi purred at Angel's words. She liked what Angel was doing, especially as the Latina fought to keep from being ground against by Akashi's plump ass.

She knew there wasn't much Angel could do at the moment, though even with the tough talk, she doubted Angel would actually try THAT hard to resist. "I'll tell you what, Tenshi-chan. I'll let you completely strip me and we can go back to a neutral position and try again, if I can do the same. Ooooooorrrr, I can just give you all the ass you can handle while I feast upon this delicious buffet right in front of me, ehehe. What do yous ay about that, Tenshi-chan?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:43 am

Angel frowned at Akashi's words, but when the larger woman finished speaking, a sly light lit up in her eyes, her lips upturning into a grin.

"Sounds good to me, sumo," she answered, letting her hands fall away from Akashi's ass. "It'll make things perfectly fair, right?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:08 am

"mmmmhmmm."

Akashi said and gave the panty covered womanhood, one teasing lick before she rolled off of Angel. She then got to her knees and looked at the Latina. "You first." She purred, closing her eyes. She'd enjoy having Angel remove all of her clothes and love it even more when their two unclothed bodies finally collided in earnest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:24 am

Angel shivered a lil' bit as Akashi's tongue rolled across her panties, then sat up as the sumo moved off of her. She grinned at Akashi, as she closed her eyes, and adopted a thoughtful look for a moment.

Then, she started to make her way towards Akashi. She slipped towards her, moving behind the sumo as she reached up for the yukata that was still draped around her. She leaned in, and gave her a soft whisper, right into her ear, as she began to tug on it.

"Arms up, sumo," she whispered, trying to pull it off and away from her, so that Akashi would finally be completely bare from her waist up.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum