by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gold Lioness & Jade Hawk vs. John Mitchel & Ro Laren

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gold Lioness & Jade Hawk vs. John Mitchel & Ro Laren - Page 2 Empty Re: Gold Lioness & Jade Hawk vs. John Mitchel & Ro Laren

Post by beangraff Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:26 am

John tried to get a breath, but before he could, he felt her grab his body and lean backwards. Her legs squeezed his body and his arms choked his throat! John thrashed about, trying to get her off, but she was locke don TIGHT…he reached out, trying to grab the ropes, his arms just brushing them as he tried to get them.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Gold Lioness & Jade Hawk vs. John Mitchel & Ro Laren - Page 2 Empty Re: Gold Lioness & Jade Hawk vs. John Mitchel & Ro Laren

Post by TaliZorah Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:39 am

Lioness inadvertently smiled under her mask as she felt her back hit the mat and the submission was locked in. She kept the pressure up on his neck but it felt like no time passed before the referee yelled, "Break!" She looked down and saw his hand gripped on the rope and she swore. The blonde released and pushed him off of her with her knees and closer to the ropes. She was slightly frustrated but not overly upset. The advantage was still hers and she planned on keeping it that way the whole match.

She got to her feet, gripped the top of the ropes and kicked at John once just to loosen him up. Then she jumped up and came down with both feet at an angle to try and push him out of the ring and to the lumberjills below.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:49 am

John let out a sigh as he got the rope. FINALLY, a break!...well, not for long. John was just about to get back up when he felt the kick hit him! He shouted, the kick jostling him. Then, John felt two more kicks, two boots forcing him out of the ring! He grabbed onto the bottom rope and held on, about two thirds of his body out of the ring as he tried to pull himself back in!

He did NOT want the lumberjills on him, particularly if Aoi was one of them! He knew she was probably smarting over their abortive hentai match and probably had it in for him....likely why she was picked for this.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:00 am

Aoi had been watching the fight and loved how John was being deliciously manhandled. Every time the General Manager had a scheme it seemed even better than the last one. This was just great and Aoi stepped forward when John was hanging off the ropes, trying not to fall into their pit.

Aoi was quickly on him and pressed her palms flat against John's sexy chest. She dug her claws in, looking to cause him pain while smiling sweetly at him. "Oh, John-sama. You've had a bit of a tumble, haven't you? You know it's our duty to make sure you get back in the ring as quickly as possible! Let us help you!" She said, looking at Kelli and Emi.

Aoi then viciously raked her fingers down john's chest until she hooked John's bottoms with her hands and used her grip to pull him off the rope he was dangling from.

"Oh no!" She said, pushing a hand to her lips. "John-sama's fallen out of the ring! Let's help him up, girls!" Her coy smile turned wicked like a piranhas smiling in blood soaked water.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:37 am

(100,000 pardons, please! Thank you for not getting mad about my absence or that I’️ve been invisible a lot the past week or two.)

John let out a growl as he held onto the ropes, trying to keep himself from falling out…but it was too late. Aoi pressed into his muscular chest, digging into him! He let out a cry as she scratched down his chest.

They drew blood as their nails raked him, making him gaps and clutch his chest as he was pulled to the ground, his trouser snearly tugged down by the lumberkills! John groaned, trying to roll to his feed. He tried to struggle to his feet, seeing them all circling him, barley getting his arms up as he tried to back away from them to make a break for the ring.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:22 pm

Kelli was quick to move around the corner of the ring after seeing Aoi snag herself a catch and drag John down onto the floor outside.

"Yeah I'll give him a hand alright..." Kelli muttered as she strode up to them and then tried to drive her boot down right into John's chest even as he was trying to quickly sit up so that he could make his way back to his feet. Aoi had really put him in danger here and Kelli wanted to take advantage of that, holding onto the apron of the ring she would aim a second stomp down at his chest...

Meanwhile Melissa grinned as the girls started to go to work, espicially as it spilled outside the ring and John had ended up with the group of girls to take care of him

"Well then, I think I will just leave you all to it... Toodles." She said melodically into the microphone before walking off to head back up the ramp.

Spotlight
characters:
Gold Lioness & Jade Hawk vs. John Mitchel & Ro Laren - Page 2 ELZuoMvGold Lioness & Jade Hawk vs. John Mitchel & Ro Laren - Page 2 OG5hnuaGold Lioness & Jade Hawk vs. John Mitchel & Ro Laren - Page 2 Cg3CzYmGold Lioness & Jade Hawk vs. John Mitchel & Ro Laren - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:28 am

Lioness couldn't help but smile even more as the lumberjills descended upon her opponent. Sure it wasn't a fair fight but she didn't care. In her mind, it was his fault for making so many enemies. That was his disadvantage, and not necessarily her own advantage. She wasn't going to let them have all the fun, though. The blonde sprinted to the other side of the ring and ricocheted off the ropes. Just as John broke free from the lumberjills, Lioness baseball slid underneath the top rope to kick him before he could reenter the ring. She made sure to grab the middle rope to prevent her from sliding out completely.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun May 04, 2014 5:43 pm

“GAAAH!” John lat out a cry of pain. Instead of making a break for the ring, John took a boot to the chest, driving all the air out of him. The second stomp connected true as well. Dammit, if it weren’️t for these lumberjills he was quite certain that he could have defeated this Lioness, but this was making it impossible!

‘Improvise…adapt!’️ John thought to himself, this was more like a war now and less like a match. He could handle a war. But, improvising was easier said then done.

John managed to break free, finally, by pushing out and bulldozing his body past them. He actually managed to get back into the ring, sorta (his body was hanging half out) but not in time to avoid those feet coming at him! He took the hit HARD, being driven back out and onto his back….so John improvised, as best he could, ‘accidentally’️ rolling under the ring and quickly trying to shimmy out the other side. If he could do it right, he’️d hopefully end up moving from the side of the ring facing the ramp and come out near the ‘bottom right’️ (relative to that side) corner, with a few seconds left to climb back in………IF he did it right and could do get under before they grabbed him and pulled him out.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Lioness felt her boots collide with John in a thud. She rolled to her feet and leaned over the ropes to inspect her work. But John was good. "Huh?" She asked and looked around the floor where he had been. "Where did he go?" she asked aloud before realizing there was only one place he could go. "Shit," she muttered and turned around half expecting him to already be there. She began looking around wildly, unsure where he was going to pop up.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:45 pm

John shuffled through the ring as fast as he could. Heh, it reminded him of BCT…but now was a bad time for nostalgia. He changed course mid ring, hoping to come out where she didn’️t expect him, and then climbed into the ring as fast as he could. “HAAAA[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNW8dfw8FMQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=8:2rl6d9tk]A[/url:2rl6d9tk]AAAAAIIII!” He’️d shout as he’️d kick off the bottom rope, trying to get a running start to charge her and, hopefully, grab the neck of her shirt and her forearm to toss her...assuming she didn't see him first.

Last edited by 199 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next