by noob Today at 7:58 pm

» Jaguar Negra vs Sora Hyamato
by xalex Today at 7:56 pm

» AV 16: Softcore facesit elimination chamber
by bricktown Today at 7:52 pm

» Ryu vs Lindsay (for Suzanna Mey)
by wrestleryu Today at 7:25 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harrier, kerflubble, killcarrion, KillerV, LARIATO, Link-mon, Lobo, noob, ScyldScefing, Winner3, wrestleryu, xalex, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Post by kaz on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:03 am

"Hngg..." Kuro grunted as she felt Carmen moved the oil bottle onto her sex. "Well... maybe I'm not that curious..." she groaned.

She even had to contain her squirming, not wanting to cause the content of the bottle to be poured on her by accident. Her captor was doing a good job in interrogating her, she had to admit. Kuro let out a sigh. Anything else and she probably could have endured it a bit longer. This oil thing, however, was completely foreign to her, and she had a feeling it might be best not to avoid those thing being poured all over her sex.

"Okay..." she said to Carmen. "I like... being made helpless like this, I guess..." she began to confess. "I don't mind doing it to others, but I have to say it's more exciting to have it done on me..."

I'd like to thank everyone who made it fun to be here, and apologize to anyone I have offended. This 10k-posts-attention-whore is going to seek attention somewhere else.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:23 am

"There." She set the bottle down, making sure it hit the table loud enough for her to hear it and calm those nerves a bit. "Confession is good for the soul."

She reached in the bag and took out the last item she'd bought - a violet wand. She was glad Kurohime couldn't see her for this - she was a little worried. She'd been studying them for a while and she was fairly sure she could control the current - even at the worst, the thing wouldn't do more than give her a little burn. But Carmen would have to watch it - she didn't even want that much.

"For instance - I confess that I've love - absolutely love - having your here like this." She started the wand up and applied it to herself, touching Kurohime with her fingers tips and letting the current pass to her. The energy would pass to Kurohime in a soothing heat, tickling her skin, making her hairs stand at attention. "That I know I say stupid thing around you, but...I just can't help myself. After this, all this...you bring out something in me, Kuro. And I like it."

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:29 am

Kuro sighed as she heard Carmen put the bottle down, although she initially suspected that the girl might just faking it. In any case, her worries didn't came true, because her captor decided to use another thing, giving her an electrical jolt that caused her to jump slightly again, with a yelp this time. It seemed like her ordeal wasn't about to finish quiet yet.

"Oh dear..." she muttered in response. "And I didn't even do anything," she chuckled.

The paler girl could help but to feel funny that she seemed to bring out someone's dark side without even lifting a finger. The fact that she ended up being the victim of Carmen's "awakening" might be a little irrelevant.

I'd like to thank everyone who made it fun to be here, and apologize to anyone I have offended. This 10k-posts-attention-whore is going to seek attention somewhere else.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:23 pm

"Yeah - the innocent act doesn't really suit you, bella." She brought her hand to Kurohime's breast and grazed over it with all five fingers, tiny sparks of little dancing between their skin. The glistening oil, still slick and thick on her chest, magnified her touch, increased the pleasure, reigniting those nerves everywhere she touched.

"But it has been a learning experience, I have to admit." She brought her fingers together, focusing all the power right at the nipple. "So whatever happens with us, I have to thank you for that."

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Kuro tried to protest but Carmen's hand on her breast reignited the sparks she caused to her before, turning her would be words into groans as she squirmed again. Even more so when her captor focused her attention to her nipple. If it wasn't for that damn oils... Well she was the one who challenge Carmen to make her talk in the first place. Who said that the girl wouldn't do this to her even if she confessed from the start, though?

"And this is how you thank me?" she asked sarcastically, although she wasn't being upset or anything.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:57 pm

"No."

She brought her hand down and finally slid it into Kurohime's panties, giving her pussy the attention it had been denied so far during their session, aided by the heated tingle from her electric touch, making the sensitive spot a hotbed of pleasure, heightening every single movement, every twerk - and all before she even move a finger inside, just teasing the area outside.

"This is."

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:09 pm

"Uhh..." Kuro let out a half moan as Carmen brought her hand down, finally slipping into her pantie to tease her sex.

She couldn't really figure out where all these surge coming from, but it had to be from one of her captor's toys. Her shackles starting jerk again as her body did the same, her legs getting a little shaky.

"That's more like it... I guess..." the paler girl said before she tried to buck forward to rub her pussy against Carmen's finger. Just a little touch to calm her down a bit, or so she thought.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:15 pm

As she bucked forward, one of the fingers slipped in, grazing against her folds and spreading the charge about, heating up her entire pussy without even really being touched, like Carmen's fingers were everywhere inside all at once - Carmen had been worried that the stimulation might be a little too much for Kurohime to take, but it was safe to say that her caution was unfounded.

"Eager, huh?" She ran her tongue alongside Kurohime's face, even that tongue transferring a few jolts on contact. "I get the feeling you want me to do something, here, but I want to be sure - tell me. Let me here the words."

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:23 pm

Contrary to her expectation, while she did get heated up a little from the slight brush, it only left her wanting more. Kuro bit her lower lip, although her squirming should give away her slipping composure. She knew she had to spell it for Carmen to take action, and yet, being defiant a little longer wouldn't be too bad of an idea either. She tried to rub herself on her captor's hand again, until she eventually realized it'd only make her feel even more desperate.

"Fuck me..." she said softly.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Carmen plunged another finger in and began to work, starting to thrust in and out, working a slow but steady rhythm, the tingling sensation growing stronger and stronger by the second.

"Louder." She let their breasts touch against, gasping as the charge stimulated her as well

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum