Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sex and Violence (For Kaz) - Page 11 Empty Re: Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:20 pm

"Big enough." When the gloves came off, she reached forward and took Kurohime by the hand, leading her out and down the hallway, towards the bathroom. "Think you're ready to start back up again? Fair warning - I picked up a few new things to play with while you were out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:01 pm

"I guess," Kuro replied as Carmen hinted her about starting again.

A few new things sounded suspicious enough, but it's not like she could do much about it. At least guessing about what kind of stuffs Carmen would use kept her excited. Something told her that this was going to be yet another intense day.

"So I get to see your secret desires while others couldn't? That's an honor," she said jokingly.

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:13 pm

Carmen made her way into the bathroom - it wasn't much, just a standard bathroom with a standard shower stall, but she kept it clean - and there was enough room for them to squeeze in.

"Something like that." She started the water up, holding her hand under the faucet while she waited for it to heat up. "Honestly, really, I'm in 100% uncharted territory, here - everything I'm doing is just off the top of my head." She pulled back after a moment and started to peel off her top. "What about you? Kind of got the feeling you're a little more used to this than I am."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:23 pm

"That would depend on what kind of stuffs we're going to do," Kuro just smirked at Carmen's confession. "Up to this point, there's nothing really new for me yet..." she admitted.

The so called fight club she joined before she was approved for AFW already covered the "basics" for her, after all. Sex fight? Check. POW? Check. She was told that she would need to get used to these sort of things in order to succeed in the bigger stage. It was an awkward experience at first for sure. Fortunately, she's quick to adapt.

"If you hadn't tell me, though, I'd guess that you're actually quite experienced with this," she teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:36 pm

"Flatterer."

Carmen dropped her pants - underneath, she wasn't wearing anything, ready to go. Moving over to Kurohime, she put her arms over the girl's shoulders and brought her close, sweat slick over her arms as she grazed theirs, brushed across, then dove right in. She was more patient with it than before, gentler than last night - like she wanted to kissing lips she was more familiar with, now, more at ease inside.

"Now," She pulled back and started to move into the shower stall. "I had, I think, one orgasm yesterday, while you had several. Are you going to let me lead like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:10 pm

"As long as you're fine with it," Kuro smiled impishly at Carmen's remark.

A lead in an orgasm isn't something she's too concerned about after all. She followed the girl into the shower stall, her hands starting to brush Carmen's shoulders and her upper arms.

"If you're not, though..." she whispered her words to the girl's ear. "Then we might need to do something about that, no?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:28 pm

Carmen started to fall back as the water cascaded all around them, the grime slipping down her body, her heady scent filling the stall and mixing with Kurohime's. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, going all the way, giving her lover all the space she could afford.

"I'd say so, yeah." She let her head fall back, sighing. "You have any ideas? I'm open to suggestions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:37 pm

Kuro lightly pressed her front onto Carmen's back side, her hands running through the girl's arms, breasts, and navel while she rested her head on the boxer's shoulder. She had ideas. A bathing session had a plenty to offer in terms of having fun.

"First, obviously, we should clean ourselves..." she teased, one of her hands returned to Carmen's breast to give it a gentle massage.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:28 pm

Carmen moaned at Kurohime's touch, putting up only a light resistance - she was curious what Kurohime would do, when left to her own devices and imagination. For fists that could do so much damage, wreck so much havock on a body, her touch was surprisingly gentle.

"Go on..." She raised her hands up and placed them against the wall, giving her full access.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Kuro smiled and planted a kiss on the wet neck of Carmen, before she pulled away from the girl to get some soap on her hands. She put some of it on her chest as well before returning to the boxer's back and began to run her hand through various places on Carmen's upper half. She took extra time in cleaning the girl's breasts, and armpits, just to check if her captor was ticklish or not . Meanwhile, her slick front would also do the job of brushing the back of Carmen.

"Been a while since I gave someone a bath," she chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum