by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu - Page 3 Empty Re: The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:51 pm

Success! Chiharu hit the floor and hit the floor hard - from the looks of things, she wouldn't be getting up for a little while.

Blossom popped up and almost went for a pinfall off of pure reflex, but she halted in place when she remembered the stipulations -she had to make Chiharu orgasm. And unless she was a serious masochist - which, judging by the unpleasant look on her face, she wasn't - slamming her around all day wasn't going to do that. It made for an annoying little Gordian knot.

Blossom looked left, then right, then dashed over to the drawer and started rifling through the second one. "Come on, it's got to be in here...eureka!" She pulled out a vibrator, about the only one of these things she had real world experience using, and dashed back over to Chiharu. Assuming Chiharu's still pliable enough from the slam, she'll turn the vibrator on, pop it in Chiharu's pussy, and hope it'll do the work for her. Not exactly the more erotic way to win a match, but it wasn't like she had many other choices.

Back to top Go down

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu - Page 3 Empty Re: The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Chiharu definitely wasn’️t going to get back up before her opponent got back with the toy she had pulled out of the drawer. Her head was hurting, and it was really distracting her. She sat up, rubbing her temple with one hand, holding herself up with the other. She was a little dizzy.

“Guuhhh…where’️d you go…?” she asked, only to be answered when Blossom pounced on her again, this time from the front, and this time with a vibrator in her hand. Chiharu took her hand from her head and waved it wildly in front of her, trying to ward the girl off, but, when the vibrator slipped inside of her bikini bottoms and entered her sex, her widld waving slowed. “Uuuaah…” Chiharu moaned, as the toy began buzzing inside of her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:26 am

Blossom was initially taken back by the flailing, but there was no need to worry - Chiharu was pudding when he vibrator kicked in. Her body slacked, looked became full of lust -all the sudden, Blossom's chances looked a lot better.

She kept the vibrator in, but felt it wasn't enough - she had to woo Chiharu along. Maybe she was starvin' for some Marvin? "When I get that feeling, I need sexual healing." She sang in her most sensual voice...which sounded like a teenager trying to sound sexy. And failing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:33 am

Despite what seemed to be Blossom’️s best efforts, her awkward sexy talk did nothing to dampen Chiharu’️s arousal. The Japanese woman was a nymphomaniac, looking for sex everywhere she went and in everything she did. She had gone without it for two weeks, but now, it had been delivered right to her door, in a neat, spunky little package. She had managed to keep herself calm before the fight started, but, with a vibrator lodged solidly inside of her sex, she could no longer ignore her urges.

“Ouuhhh…” Chiharu moaned, thrusting her hips upwards gently as the vibrator continued to buzz inside of her. Her hands would grab at Blossom’️s shoulders, half trying to push her away, and half trying to drag her closer. One thing was certain—Chiharu could not endure this assault for very long.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:46 pm

It was working! Sort of!

Blossom was pushed back a little, but it seemed like Chiharu wasn't going to put up any real resistance - she was just lying there, taking it. Blossom was almost sure she coil have just left her there and she would still just ride the vibrator out, but then it probably wouldn't count as a point in her favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:18 am

Chiharu knew that she had to escape, had to remove that beautiful buzzing instrument from her sex, or else she would be put at a very distinct disadvantage…but it just felt so good…and it had been so long for her…almost two weeks since she had last bedded a girl!

The Japanese woman cursed her nymphomania. She really should have prepared herself better. She had known, deep down, that this would happen, and she let it happen anyway…it was like she didn’️t want to win the match. She did, though! She did want to win, and she needed to get away from Blossom and the vibrator…as tempting as it was to give in to the pleasure, Chiharu could wait. Release would have to come later. She had a win to earn first!

“Nnnngh…that’️s…enough…” Chiharu moaned, grabbing at the vibrator and trying to pull it out of her pussy. She would then try to roll away from Blossom, hoping to put at least a little bit of distance between them…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:14 am

Curses, she could move away. The fatal flaw in Blossom's whole plan!

It seemed like Chiharu wasn't going to go down - literally - that easy. Blossom was going to have to work her over a little more, first, and she was in just the position to do it. Though Chiharu managed to get the vibrator out and roll to safety, there was nothing to stop Blossom from following and finishing the job it started, and that's exactly what she did - leaping forward, she'll try to come down hard on Chiharu's back, pinning to the floor and mashing her under her light frame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:08 am

It took an extreme effort of will, but Chiharu did manage to separate herself from her opponent and pull that potentially deadly (to her chances of winning, at least) vibrator out of her sex. Victory first, Chiharu told herself, as she managed to turn over onto her stomach a few feet away from where her smaller opponent still sat. She just kept repeating that in her head. Victory first. Victory now. Release later. She would have all the orgasms she could possibly want just as soon as she had finished Blossom off…

The little American girl was persistent, however, and Chiharu found herself pounced upon, squished between her opponent’️s small frame and the floor. Chiharu smirked. “You’️re…not bad at all…” she said softly. She was not about to stay down, however, and let Blossom finish what she had started. Trying to use her size to her advantage, Chiharu would try to push up from the floor and onto her knees, hoping that her opponent wouldn’️t be able to keep her down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:19 pm

Gah, she wouldn't stay down - she didn't have much in the way of wrestling skill, but Blossom had to admire he determination; she was sure she wouldn't be able to function right if the roles were reversed.

As Chiharu started to get up, Blossom tried to wrap her legs around her taut waist and give them a good squeeze, holding on for dear life as the taller woman started to rise - she wanted to keep this sex bomb from exploding, at all costs. While she had the advantage in the physical area, if Chiharu got her on her back...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 am

Chiharu huffed as Blossom wrapped her lithe little legs around her waist. The American wrestler just was not content with letting the Japanese beauty escape. She wanted to take this first fall, and she wanted it bad. Chiharu was finding it very difficult to escape. This was not a good situation that she was in…

“Rrrrgh,” Chiharu groaned, as she lifted herself up onto her hands and knees, Blossom still perched on her back. She needed to throw this girl off. Summoning all of her strength, Chiharu would try to leap up onto her feet, hoping that she could throw Blossom off of her and down onto the floor, where the tables could more easily be turned…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next