by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lucy Grange vs Conza Delejabon.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lucy Grange vs Conza Delejabon. - Page 3 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Conza Delejabon.

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:03 pm

The crowd let out a cheer as Lucy went into the air and flung Conza around like a yo-yo with her hurricanrana. The blonde mane of Lucy's hair flew wildly till she landed on her belly, she loved that move she did.

Shaking her head to regain her senses she noticed that Conza had been downed and stunned by her move, she knew she had to take advantage of this now while the iron was hot. Springing to her feet Lucy quickly ran to the ropes again and rushed towards Conza, hoping to get him with a good old fashioned leg drop. But if Conza rolled out the way Lucy would be landing on her ass, earning a wince as she landed hard and was open again.

Back to top Go down

Lucy Grange vs Conza Delejabon. - Page 3 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Conza Delejabon.

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Conza heard that crowd cheer loudly.Just,not for him.Lucy had flipped him around,and the crowd enjoyed the whole time that it happened.Dazed and confused,the small boy lifts his head up to look around.As his confusion was fadint,he looks around more and more for Lucy.It was only until it was again too late to see her that Conza's eyes met Lucy

"HAHAOW!" Conza cries out as her leg crashed down on his back.His legs kick around and his fist pounds the canvas as pain surged through his entire body from the impact point .

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:16 pm

Lucy had nailed Conza with her leg drop, exposing her underwear for all the males who peeked at her skirt.
Things were certainly going the way of minder the second here

Now Mr Grange's baby girl decided to get close to Conza and try to go for a classic pin, she figured with an hit like that it might be a good opportunity for it. Leaping atop the mouse she'd try to hook his leg and get the ref to start counting, of course if Conza still had some fight he could try and shove Lucy off as she didn't way as much as taller girls. Either way the ref girl had already gotten to the one count...

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:19 pm

He couldnt suffer yet another loss.It was imperative that Conza at least try harder.He had to try harder! If not for himself,then who else? He was turned over so that Lucy could hook his leg for a pin.And before he knew it,the ref was there,already counting 'one'!

"No! Get off of me! Im not done here yet!" Conza yelled,throwing his other leg around and thrashing his body back and forth to throw off Lucy.He really needed to get going here,and had to fight back.Conza tries to put his free leg on her stomach and push her away.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:42 pm

"Hey! Hold still!" Lucy yelled out as she tried to get Conza under her, but the ref girl wasn't counting as Conza wasn't pinned down.

Mr Grange's baby girl let out a growl of annoyance, it seemed like there was more fight in the mouse than she thought.
"I'm just gonna have to give you a nice working over then." Lucy muttered, she'd grab Conza by the legs and then try to lift up the mouse for a powerbomb. It was a move that Lucy hadn't really used before giving she was only 5,2.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:54 pm

All his thrashing wasnt for naught.He was able to stop the ref from counting to the next number.And,he almost was able to get Lucy off of him.Conza's spirits start to get lifted when Lucy backs away momentarily! He'd done it! The mouse would have jumped up in joy to continue the match....If it werent for Lucy grabbing his legs and lifting him off of the ground.

"W-Wait! Stop!" Conza pleaded.It wasnt enough,as the canvas crashes into his head;and his head did the likewise.It luckily didnt hurt as bad as someone much taller than him doing it. "M-Mgh....Nice move..." Conza had to admit,as his fight was cut severely.He could still attempt an escape,but it would be much harder to pull off.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:05 pm

Lucy nailed Conza down with that powerbomb, she fell onto her backside as she was that unused to doing power moves like that. "What do you think Ryan? I reckon I made my old man proud there. she said with a grin, the young man said nothing.

Lucy took a deep breath and then began to get back to her feet, making a move towards the turnbuckle. Intent on attempting some high risk move, Conza was a small target but it could be like just like a torpedo in the death star's weak point. Getting up to the top rope by leaping up top Lucy would gauge her distance and go for a flying double footstomp, but Conza was a small target. All he would need to do was roll closer to her as she jumped and she'd end up missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:26 pm

He lays on his back in a horrible pain.It felt good to just lay there and take deep breaths.Conza began to forget where he was,though.Opening his eyes to see what was going on,they shot open.Th entirety of Lucy's weight crashes down on his in the form of a reckless double foot-stomp.Conza let out a horrible yell to show that the attack had really did a number on him. "Ughh...." He moans out,things looking a bit blurry for him. He could barely lift his hand to his face to rub his weary eyes.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Lucy was amazed as she rolled away from Conza after her double foot stomp connected. She stood to her full 5,3 height and said "Did you see that bro? It was like that small hatch in the death star!" her comment was aimed at the silent knight at her corner, who again remained silent.

Mr Grange's baby girl decided she could go for another pin attempt now that Conza had been squished, like a cat to a mouse she pounced atop his prone body. Hooking his leg in the hopes of getting a three count on Mr Delejabon.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:24 pm

She could hear Lucy talking,but not to him.Looking over to where she was projecting her voice, "What the...?" Conza could see.....Ryan.He was confused in the very extreme.But,there was no time for him to think about any of that.Conza had to deal with the pain of that last attack.His chest was in pain every time he took a breath and his chest expanded.

Before the mouse could get up,Lucy quickly jumped on him and grabbed his leg to pin him.He wouldnt struggle much,just a small attempt to budge her body.Quickly,his eyes dart around the ring and arena.The ref slides in besides them and begins to count: "ONE...!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next