by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lucy Grange vs Conza Delejabon.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lucy Grange vs Conza Delejabon. Empty Lucy Grange vs Conza Delejabon.

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Standard match won via pinfall or submission

Lucy Grange vs Conza Delejabon. Bg_misa_amane_by_akumasama17-d34zd0u.png

Lucy loafed in the chair in her locker room, one foot on the bench and the other over the other leg. Dressed in her attire of a tartan skirt and waistcoat, she been pretty popular lately. She chalked it up to her performance at the last PPV against Gail Hatzis, she certainly got popular with the boys as well. "None of those guys gonna gt me though, I'm a right daddy's girl" she muttered to herself.

"Don't mean to rush you Sis but we should get to the match, Dad might want us at the disco later." Mr Ryan Knight said as he moved the sleeve of his dark suit to check his golden watch.

Lucy rolled her eyes and sighed "Fine, fine. Guess better meet the boy I'm dancing with." she muttered as she stood up.

With that the adoptive siblings made their way to the entrance tunnel, the two looked like complete opposites. Lucy was quite casual in her attire whereas Ryan looked like some man in black. Once Lucy's [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqQju8JjOQw:17f0or81]Entrance music[/url:17f0or81] began to play the two made their way into the arena, the tension fans were quite familiar with team mental. Some thought them to be arrogant pricks whereas others thought them to be loveable rouges who merely seeked out thrills.

Lucy made her way into the ring, standing atop a turnbuckle while waving to the many fans watching. Ryan slunk away to behind a turnbuckle outside the ring and leaned on it. The ovation that Lucy got herself was quite large "Hey Ryan, I think I'm getting more popular than you. Maybe that's cause I sparkle and you don't!

Ryan looked like he was going to wring Lucy in two with a backbreaker for saying that, he hated twilight in all it's forms. But being the British young man that he was he merely kept a stiff upper lip while Lucy stood in their corner, doing some light working out to get herself ready for the match.

Back to top Go down

Lucy Grange vs Conza Delejabon. Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Conza Delejabon.

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:58 pm

"Why do you keep setting these thing up for me? It seems a bit superflu....And you dont even tell me who my opponent is...." A certain mousy boy complained to his friend.It was Conza Delejabon.He sat on the bench of the familiar locker room that he had been in a few times already.It gave him memories of failure.He wore his normal;brown corduroy pants,and a white button up shirt.Not to mention his brown hat with the goggles ."I understand the kind gesture and your ability to do this,but--" He was cut off.

"Bah! But nothing.Would you rather have someone like Jay set matches up for you? You wouldnt even have any matches! Pass me a bar,please." His friend and so-called 'manager' Nick Solem replied.Conza passed him a large bar of chocolate from a small box full of them.Eating the bar,Nick continued. "Besides,I just want to help.Maybe you're just having bad luck." After finishing his sentence,a large roar of cheers could be heard from out in the ring.Nick adds: "Just remember,I'll be watching you."

"Maybe you are right.My mind just wasnt right in those matches." Standing up,he faces Nick and smiles. "Thanks for another pep talk!" The mouse then heard his entrance song began to play.The applause for him wasnt nearly as big,but there was some.

Many cheered mostly because Conza was labeled as a punching bag of sorts.His short height accounted for a part of this.Sliding under the ropes,Conza stood up in the ring.He sees the blonde-haired girl that would be his opponent.He wasnt going to underestimate her,in fact Conza was going to overestimate.Keeping a stoic face,he wasnt going to speak unless spoken to or until the match started,whichever came first.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:29 pm

Lucy quietly sized up who she was facing, a small frown appeared on her face and she thought "Okay...."

Mr Grange's baby girl would get of the turnbuckle and began some light stretching, this guy was smaller than she was and she was in the kawaii league. Ryan meanwhile had wide eyes as he remembered who this guy was "Wasn't he the boyfriend of Anampo's pal? Course I never forget a face." Mr Knight thought to himself. But regardless Mr Knight made no attempt to greet Conza, he never was one to let work mingle with personal life.

"Hey boy! The name's Lucy Grange, looking forward to what you got." the girl said after her working out. She then settled into a stance with her hands on her hips as she waited for the bell to ring, she was totally confident here.

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:21 am

Conza was thinking about something to say when Lucy addressed him.He could see that the only positives so far about this match were that she wasnt too much taller than him.At least,not the towering height of his first-ever opponent Ekibe. "M-My name is Conza.I um....Want to see what you can do,too." His voice wasnt that of one who was shy,but one that was a bit fearful.

He had little to some confidence in himself as he took his average stance.Balling his fists,he put them up close to his face.The bell rang quickly after the two introduced themselves.Conza begins to move forward slowly,taking this time to think about what he'd do.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:10 pm

Lucy gave a small smile, it seemed her foe was already rattled here. She had a feeling that it would be easy here, but she knew if she got too cocky she might beat herself.

"Alright let's do it!" she said with an upbeat tone once the match got underway.
She figured that the best way to start was with straight up offense, with a spring in her step she'd go for a dropkick aimed squarely at the head. With the height difference being rather close Lucy figured she'd have no trouble for this move.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:21 pm

His opponent seemed rather,peppy and hyper.Conza moves closer and closer to Lucy at a constant pace.As he nears her,the mouse had not yet formulated a plan.This ended up messing him up in the long run,as Lucy was a quicker thinker than he was and went for a dropkick.It was easy for her to do,due to the difference in height between the two.Not to mention Conza basically moved close enough that she could do so.

"Ah!" He yelled,getting kicked in his upper chest,close to his head..Conza instantly found himself falling onto his back.Groaning,he tried to spend no time in getting up,but he had no idea how fast Lucy could transmission between moves.

Last edited by 11367 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Lucy was successful with her dropkick at Conza, the crowd getting a peak of her underwear with that short skirt of hers. Landing on her belly and looking at the fallen foe in front of her, Mr Grange's baby girl got to her knees and thought "Easier than I though."

Taking the chance Lucy would try to move towards Conza and grab his legs, during which she'd attempt to get to a vertical base and flip the young man over for a boston crab. Again with the height being rather close Lucy figured she'd be able to get into the hold, it was very early in the match but she figured going for Conza's legs would make it easier to keep him down. "Hmmm, my old man doesn't normally let me play with boys. Can't see why cause this is fun!" she said aloud.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:49 pm

By the time that Lucy had gotten a hold of his legs,Conza was only able to manage sitting up.When she got into the position for a boston crab,his upper body was quickly put back down to the floor. "No,no,no!" He cried out,while his body could do nothing but conform to her and get turned over.His feet wiggle around in an attempt to kick at Lucy's shoulders but from his position,it wouldnt cause too much pain.

Hearing Lucy's comment that getting Conza in this position was 'fun',made him both a bit angry and nervous.Now,he tries to straighten out his legs with his own strength to get out of her hold.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:24 am

Lucy was getting settled into her boston crab, although she was having a bit of trouble thanks to Conza putting up a good fight here. The girl mentally kicked herself for trying a submission this early on, it never really worked after all.

"Hey! Stop moving around!" Lucy yelled out as she moved her head around to try and look at Conza, but she might as well be talking to a brick wall for all the good that'll do her.

Mr Grange's baby girl figured this was a wasted attempt and decided to let go of the hold, maybe she could try it later but now was no good. "Guess I'll need to wear him down after all." she thought to herself.

But while Lucy was getting up she was quite close to Conza, indeed he might be able to attack the legs of minder the second if he can get his bearing fast enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:34 am

On top of being both angry and nervous,another feeling was beginning to emerge in the mouse's mind.Fear.He was starting to panic,thinking that he wasnt going to get out of this submission and it would be all over before it even began. "N-No!" He shouts back to her demand for him to stay still.It was only because of his struggling that he was saved from that humiliation.

Conza could have taken her down by sweeping her legs with his.Too bad he wasnt thinking about it at the moment..All he could think was to get up before she could try anything else.Crawling away,he begins again to stand on two feet. "Y-You arent getting r-rid of me that easily..." The small boy stuttered.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next