Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Deus001, Gator_Tooth, Kelsea, killcarrion, KillerV, M.J.Caboose14, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teesta, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:18 pm by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu)

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon May 04, 2015 4:59 pm

He didn't catch the tone in her voice, nor dud he catch the narrowing eyes. "Oh? Is that so?" He smirks. He turns his body more towards Nova. "And how do you suppose that if you've never had a fight? You look tough, but are you actually so?"

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu on Tue May 05, 2015 5:15 am

"Well i've had to fend for myself out in the forest for a long time now", she replied, her eyes still narrowed. "That kind of environment makes you tough....and i am no exception", she added with a little sas, running her fingers through her furry black tail now. She had dropped her shy attitude now, feeling much more confident now they were on a neutral subject. She smiled at Nick mischievously, "You can find out...if you like", she proposed, raising her eyebrow suggestively at him...

blondiedegu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Tue May 05, 2015 5:28 am

Now he saw where this was going. With a surveying glance, he determined that there was enough room in here for that. "Alright." He put his arms up to lock up for a test of strength. "But don't go crying when I make you tap out, Nova..." Nick chuckled

Last edited by IndigoDragon on Tue May 05, 2015 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu on Tue May 05, 2015 5:55 am

Taking up on his offer, she locked her arms into his and forcibly pushed against him. "Oh, believe me....that won't be happening", she remarked sarcastically, yet with a hint of playfulness. She rolled her sapphire eyes and gritted her fangs, determined to get the upper hand from the get go...

blondiedegu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Tue May 05, 2015 7:38 am

Quickly Nick would notice that she was stronger than he anticipated, buy not overly. He tries hard to push back, his arms visibly shaking a bit, as compared to hers. It was only a matter of time before Nick's body would begin to fall back as Nova slowly overpowered him into the couch. "G-Grr..."

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu on Tue May 05, 2015 8:59 am

A devious grin spread across the wolfs' face upon feeling Nick's body starting to falter already. She pushed him back into the couch, and positioned herself with her legs either side of his lap, her arms still testing his strength. She clenched her well defined thighs into his hips, pinning him in place for just a moment. Nova didn't plan on keeping him in this position for long, it was only the first step in showing him not to underestimate the power of a young wolf girl...

blondiedegu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Tue May 05, 2015 11:39 am

Nick felt his back press against the couch as Nova straddles him. His arms continue to shake as his elbows dug into the cushions. "Ah..Ahh!" He groans, Nova using her thighs to compress his sides. She had him pinned down. Nick's back arched slightly before coming back down onto the couch.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu on Wed May 06, 2015 2:43 am

She pinned him to the sofa for a couple seconds, her thighs still gripping him tightly. She offered a few soft nibbles on his neck before jumping up from the couch and standing in front of him. "Now to show you how powerful I can really be", she taunted playfully, grasping him by his wrists and tugging at him un till he came clean off the couch....

blondiedegu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed May 06, 2015 5:06 am

Nick held in any desire he had to moan out when Nova lightly bites his neck. She finally released him by standing up, and Nick was about to do the same. That is, until Nova grabbed him and pulled the dog's entire body from the couch. Blushing, Nick gasps as he was standed up by her.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top