Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 04, 2015 10:59 pm

He didn't catch the tone in her voice, nor dud he catch the narrowing eyes. "Oh? Is that so?" He smirks. He turns his body more towards Nova. "And how do you suppose that if you've never had a fight? You look tough, but are you actually so?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu)

Post by blondiedegu Tue May 05, 2015 11:15 am

"Well i've had to fend for myself out in the forest for a long time now", she replied, her eyes still narrowed. "That kind of environment makes you tough....and i am no exception", she added with a little sas, running her fingers through her furry black tail now. She had dropped her shy attitude now, feeling much more confident now they were on a neutral subject. She smiled at Nick mischievously, "You can find out...if you like", she proposed, raising her eyebrow suggestively at him...

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 05, 2015 11:28 am

Now he saw where this was going. With a surveying glance, he determined that there was enough room in here for that. "Alright." He put his arms up to lock up for a test of strength. "But don't go crying when I make you tap out, Nova..." Nick chuckled

Last edited by IndigoDragon on Tue May 05, 2015 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Tue May 05, 2015 11:55 am

Taking up on his offer, she locked her arms into his and forcibly pushed against him. "Oh, believe me....that won't be happening", she remarked sarcastically, yet with a hint of playfulness. She rolled her sapphire eyes and gritted her fangs, determined to get the upper hand from the get go...

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Quickly Nick would notice that she was stronger than he anticipated, buy not overly. He tries hard to push back, his arms visibly shaking a bit, as compared to hers. It was only a matter of time before Nick's body would begin to fall back as Nova slowly overpowered him into the couch. "G-Grr..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Tue May 05, 2015 2:59 pm

A devious grin spread across the wolfs' face upon feeling Nick's body starting to falter already. She pushed him back into the couch, and positioned herself with her legs either side of his lap, her arms still testing his strength. She clenched her well defined thighs into his hips, pinning him in place for just a moment. Nova didn't plan on keeping him in this position for long, it was only the first step in showing him not to underestimate the power of a young wolf girl...

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 05, 2015 5:39 pm

Nick felt his back press against the couch as Nova straddles him. His arms continue to shake as his elbows dug into the cushions. "Ah..Ahh!" He groans, Nova using her thighs to compress his sides. She had him pinned down. Nick's back arched slightly before coming back down onto the couch.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Wed May 06, 2015 8:43 am

She pinned him to the sofa for a couple seconds, her thighs still gripping him tightly. She offered a few soft nibbles on his neck before jumping up from the couch and standing in front of him. "Now to show you how powerful I can really be", she taunted playfully, grasping him by his wrists and tugging at him un till he came clean off the couch....

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 06, 2015 11:06 am

Nick held in any desire he had to moan out when Nova lightly bites his neck. She finally released him by standing up, and Nick was about to do the same. That is, until Nova grabbed him and pulled the dog's entire body from the couch. Blushing, Nick gasps as he was standed up by her.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5