Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:09 am

She said that most would run away from a lone wolf.Saying it in a way that seemed like,she liked him for doing the opposite and staying. "Well,unless you killed your entire pack,a lone wolf is an odd site,rather than danger." Nova then went on to explain herself on why she was out close to the edge of the forest.She was alone.

"Well....If you're lonely....I-I'll be here for you." Nick says,tring to help her cheer up.He then decides to ask her one of his questions. "So,what are you doing in this forest anyway? This specific one." He had a pretty good idea,but he had to be sure.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Night Hunt (For blondiedegu)

Post by blondiedegu Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:53 am

"Do you think perhaps we could walk and talk?"Nova asked. It's getting rather cold out here and I have seen nothing but forest for what seems like an eternity!" she said. "Do you think there is somewhere a little warmer where we could chat and get to know each other a bit better" she asked curiously.

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:47 am

He nods. "But of course we can." Nova wanted to walk with Nick,saying that she had been in the forest for a long time.She also spoke of bieng cold.That's when Nick got the idea to start taking off his black hoodie. "Um...H-Here.Put this on.Can't have you walking around me indecently.....People will get ideas." Nick was okay,wearing a black turtleneck underneath.

Onec Nova would accept the hoodie,he'd wait for her to put it on before walking towards the AFW complex.He still had so many questions,but didn't want to overwhelm her

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:17 am

Nova was felt relived and very grateful when Nick handed her his hoodie. "Thank you" she said as she smiled at Nick. With Nova now wearing his black hoodie, the pair started to walk together, side by side.

There was a few brief seconds of silence before Nova thought she should ought to break the ice."So, where do you come from?" she asked him inquisitively.

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:33 am

He smiles back at her,feeling that he did something nice.Once she put on the hoodie,he began to walk along-side Nova.He treads slowly,these steps being her first in a while out of the first.He watches as her feet step out from the heavy forested floor,to the trimmed grass of the small field.

"Me? Well,I come from the United States.I-If you havent heard of it,its a country far from here.I lived in a quiet mountain town." Nick tries to walk at whatever speed Nova was going,to make her feel more comfortable. "Hey,do you mind if we go to um..My room? Its warmer there.

Last edited by 11367 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:06 am

Nova listened as she and Nick walked slowly out of the forest. "No, I don't think I have heard of it" she said, trying to think if she had heard of the United States before. "there are a lot of Mountains where I come from too...so I know what it is like to live in a quiet place" she commented, feeling that the two had some common ground. She used her icy blue eyes to quickly scan the area around her...."Wow, this does make a welcome change to the forest" she said before briefly glancing back into the trees and shivering, remembering how cold she had felt before Nick gave her his hoodie.

"You're room? Of course", she replied.

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:16 am

He was a bit dismayed that she hadnt heard of it.But,it brought to mind a personal question: Just how long has she been in the forest for? At least the two found common place in living in mountains and quiet places.Nick watches her scan the area with her fascinating blue eyes.She seemed surprised about her surroundings. "Yeah,its a shock,aint it?"

As the two began to move towards the building where Nick's room was.He asks his question from before.But,without beating around the bush. "Nova...Are you a wrestler here? Why were you out in that forest?"

Last edited by 11367 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:45 pm

"How stupid of me..i should have mentioned earlier, yes, I am a wrestler here" she replied, feeling it would have made a lot more sense if she had told him this earlier. "I'm pretty new, and have only been in the Fur and Feathers arena so far" She explained as the pair continued to walk towards Nick's room. "The forest is all I have ever really known, and us wolves enjoy having all the space we can get, it would be wrong of me to live indoors", she told him as the reached the building...."So, is this where your room is?" she asked, giving Nick another look with her big, blue eyes...

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:13 pm

It made much more sense now.This explained why Nova was in a forest in the city in the first place.In fact,other things were cleared up,too.Like why the gates expanded around said forest.Some people from the Fur and Feathers may not want to stay indoors so,the forest was another option....At least,this is what Nick now assumed.

The two got to the tall Tension building. "Yes.My room is in here.This is the tension building,where human males stay." He was trying to be informative without offending her.Nick opens the door and walks in,holding the door for Nova. "We just have to go up some stairs is all."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:59 am

"Thank you", she said the Nick as he held the door open for her. "Yes, i have heard of tension... but you care to tell me some more about it"? Nova asked inquisitively as the pair started the climb the stairs, heading for Nick's room.

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next