by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros - Page 6 Empty Re: A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros

Post by mythicaledgar Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:15 pm

"Yeah that is understandable, I mean there are mountains where i am but they're across the plains" Pausing momentarily "I've never seen a creature as beautiful as you before and you're naked! He ran off into the nearby forests,leaving Nova by the lake........." A few minutes later he came back with moss and leaves "Right wait a second and I can make you something"........

Whilst he was making a moss coat he asked "Oh you've not always been an anthropomorph either?".....

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros - Page 6 Empty Re: A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros

Post by blondiedegu Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Now it was her turn to blush again! She was shocked that she hadn't fainted already, with the amount of blood that kept running to her cheeks!! "I don't think anybody had ever told me i'm this beautiful before.... you're almost making me believe it myself", she told him, as she had never been that confident about her looks.

Reptile briefly wandered into the forest and emerged a couple seconds later carrying some shrubs. He then got closer to her and began to fashion some sort of coat out of the moss and leaves. As he was doing this she occasionally felt his scales graze across her fur....to avoid getting to distracted by his intermittent touching, she decided to answer his question. "No, I haven't, I was actually born to a pack of wolves, and I was no different to them for almost a year!",...her smile dropped slightly as Nova often found it painful remembering her past.....

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by mythicaledgar Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:48 pm

"Oh well they really should have" Reptile said as he smiled at her. "Sorry and then you became the wonderful creature you are in front of me? Are you alright?" He asked after seeing her wide smile disappear he then put the half finished coat down and went to give her an embracing hug..............

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm

She accepted his embrace with open arms, and nuzzled her nose into his neck. "yes, i'm okay thanka... Just difficult for me to think of my past sometimes, i'm sure you understand", she said as she started running her paws up and down his scaly back.

She took her nose out from his neck and looked at his face. "Reptile, can you promise me something?", she asked him, looking longinly into his gentle eyes ...

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by mythicaledgar Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:10 pm

"I do understand my dear, I got alot of flak from other boys when my skin started changing to this" As he sighed in response to her soft paws running up and down his back. "What would you like me to promise" As he looked into her eyes........

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:51 pm

Wow, thought Nova. She had never met anyone who had been though the same feelings of rejection as she had. Was it fate that they had met? It almost seemed like they were meant to be together, always.

"Just promise me that whatever happens, where ever we go, whatever we do, you will always be here, by my side....protecting me", she said with all the emotion in her heart, her eyes searching for his soul....somewhere...

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by mythicaledgar Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:04 am

Reptile smiled the widest grin, so happy that he has found that special someone so he replied "Of course I will.....forever" As he went up to her kissed her on the lips and starting to cry......

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:29 am

Nova felt herself being pulled into a passionate kiss.....as their lips touched she felt Reptile's tears roll down her cheeks, and she cried with him....he arms wrapped tightly around him, never wanting to let him go...

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by mythicaledgar Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:41 am

Reptile held her tight, her warm body and soft fur being pressed up against him. "You're so warm and perfect" He said with a smile and tear running down his face......

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:51 am

She felt him hold her tighter.... "I'm really not perfect", said Nova....."but i'm glad you think I am", she added with a smile ..tears still in her eyes....

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next