Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, anime_hentaifighter, Cirno, killcarrion, LARIATO, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, Teesta

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Lady Phantom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lady Phantom

Post by kaz on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:58 am

[align=center][size=150]=======================================[Personal Information]======================================[/size][/align]
Name: Yurine Genovese
Ring name: Lady Phantom
Eyes: Violet
Hair: Silver
Height: 180 cm
Weight: Unknown
Nationality: American/Italian/Japanese
Alignment: Heel

Entrance music: KOTOKO - Suppuration-Core-

[align=center][size=150]========================================[Combat Information]======================================[/size][/align]

Endurance:★★★★ - She can takes a lot of punishment if needed.
Strength:★★★★ - Physical strength is her main weapon.
Speed:★★ - Slow compared to the average wrestlers.

Strikes: ★★ - She mostly uses cheap shots to weaken her opponents.
Submissions:★★★★ - Her physical strength gives her advantage when squeezing the life of her foes within her holds.
Powerhouse:★★★★ - She likes slamming her opponents to display her dominance.
Aerial: ★ - "Ew, those moves are so stupid."
Counters:★★★ - Reversing her opponents' moves are among her favorite thing to do during the match, particularly by using dirty tricks.
Defense:★★ - Not her best aspect, which she usually covers by using cheap shots.
Hentai: ★★★★ - "Bring it on~"

Wrestling/Fighting Style: Powerhouse/Submission

Strategy: "Whatever works."

Signature move: Shame on You - Folding her opponents in half while forcing them to climax so they ended up humiliating themselves.

Finisher: All Downhill from Here - Starting with giving her opponent a tight bearhug from behind, she will lifted them up and slam them onto their butt, before pushing them down and straddle their chest to give a facesitting - handjob/fingering combination.

Preferred Match: Any matches with good chances to win. Will face both boys and girls. Will not accept matches against an overly muscled male, and will cheat heavily if she had too.

Personality: Lady Phantom thinks of herself as a villain, who cares for her goal much more than her method. She will happily cheat her way out and prefer to take on weaker opponents to show off her dominance. She's a tease and a bully who enjoys humiliating her opponents even if they're already defeated. Manipulative and loves to expose her victims' weakness or embarrassing secrets, or using them to blackmail them into obeying her whim.

[size=85]It is rumored that she's nicer when she's not being "Lady Phantom".[/size]

- Weak opponents
- Dominating her victim
- Bullying, blackmailing, and corrupting other people.

- Overly stubborn people.
- Being on the receiving end of punishment.
- Losing

Past: Born from an Italian-American father and a Japanese mother, Yurine spent most of her childhood in America. Ever since she's a kid Yurine was already fascinated with wrestling and the mafia thanks to the television. In general, she often found herself liking the "bad guys" character in most stories and movies she watched, and had a couple of thoughts of creating her own evil organization in the future. Her family was relatively well off, so she had been rather spoiled as she was the only child. She rarely talked about his parent's profession, apart that they're businessmen, and there were rumors suggesting that her father was actually involved with the mob. Her father passed away when she's around 15, and her mother took her to Japan shortly after her dad's funeral, claiming that she missed her homeland.

It took a while until she got used to her new life, but Yurine liked her new home and the school she's transferred too. She's had a reputation as a mean girl in her high school, especially towards boys, but still popular among the students because of her attractive look and personality in general. Yurine had been practicing wrestling since middle school, and continued it even after she moved to Japan as she wanted to become a wrestler in AFW. Her ultimate goal was to be one of the top heels there, because being a face would be boring in her mind.

She found out about an underground fighting club that recommended their fighters to AFW and signed up there in order to make a name for herself. She made the Lady Phantom persona and involved in more mixed fights since she loved to defeat boys, who's generally seen as the stronger gender. Lady Phantom had a fantastic record right from the start due to her cheating tendencies, but not all her wins were came from clean fights. Ambushing another fighter before the matches are among the things she's known for. Eventually she attracted interest from AFW and was transferred there, where she signed up for Tension because she likes facing boys better than girls.

Fun facts:

- No one ever seen her without her mask.

Ring attire

Record: 4-0-0

Win: 4

vs Blue Thunder Mask
vs Ataru
vs Maki Amagami
vs Dmitri Markov Voronov

1. The Phantom's Debut
2. Setting an Example
3. Facing Her First Female Victim
4. Nailing the Nerd.
5. Teaching a Lesson.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:46 pm; edited 10 times in total

Full roster list and terms (please read here first before asking for/accepting a thread).

Extras: Vibrant Vixens

If I'm not replying for a while, I might be taking a hiatus, or quit.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top