by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Our Happy Times

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Our Happy Times - Page 5 Empty Re: Our Happy Times

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:48 am

The sight of the room seemed enough to stun all four girls. Sayoko was still in awe even as she entered the room to look around at the decorative stuffs. There's a reason why these suite rooms were expensive, she thought to herself. Saori was also amazed, but she'd make a quicker recovery than her partner.

"W-well, it-it's not bad, I guess..." she crossed her arms under her chest, slightly blushing. "They... really put a lot into this... huh?"

Sayoko already imagined herself playing as the goddesses' servant, her eyes closed temporarily until she heard her partner's comment. She just giggled at the black haired girl's reaction, knowing that Saori always let out less than what she actually thought. In any case, it seemed like this room was a perfect pick.

"They sure did," she smiled before looking at the other girls. "Soo... The receptionist told me that the room over there..." she said while pointing out at the room near the bathroom. "...are the wardrobes. You can find all suitable costumes and toys inside. Shall we check it out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:04 pm

Anubis giggled at the younger Sailor’️s comment. She thought it was funny. Bastet didn’️t really feel the same way as her sister. She crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks, turning her head away from Saori and trying not to blush. “I think it’️ll be…fine…I j-just hope that you can play your role well enough,” she said.

Anubis would let the two of them go all tsundere on each other while she focused her attention on what Sayoko had to say. “Ooooh…they actually provide us with the costumes and the toys? That’️s fantastic!” She giggled and kissed Sayoko on the cheek. “Let’️s go see what they have to offer. If the rest of the room is any indication, then the wardrobe must be fantastic!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:27 pm

Saori's eyes widened at Bastet's comment about playing her role. What the heck? What kind of role she had to play as? Even if this settings favored the so called goddesses, she's not going to play the... Her thought stopped and her cheeks blushed deeper, but she kept her face away to hide it from Bastet.

"Hmpph... A-as if I have to play a specific role..." she muttered.

Sayoko just rolled her eyes and decided to check the wardrobe room with Anubis. She was sure that it'd only take seconds for her partner, and probably Bastet too to join them. Saori could fake her disinterest all she wanted, but the braided girl knew she wouldn't be able to maintain that for too long.

"Yes! Let's!" she smooched Anubis' cheek before skipping happily towards the room, causing Saori to click her tongue in annoyance.

It's as if Sayoko had found herself a new girlfriend. Obviously she's not feeling jealous. Not. One. Bit. She glanced at Bastet's direction, and sighed before eventually walking towards the wardrobe room. She just wanted to take a look on what's provided for her, and definitely not imagining how she would look in of those ridiculous costumes!

"Wow... just look at all of these..." Sayoko said as she opened the drawers one by one. "No wonder it was so expensive..."

There were costumes of goddesses, queens, slaves, among a few others, even pet cats, including a headdress with ears and a butt plugs that looked like tails. Inside the toys' storage, there's normal stuffs from vibrators and strap-ons to the more hardcore stuffs like whips, paddles, etc. Sayoko feasted her eyes on all the stuffs with glistening eyes. She could imagine herself in the pet's attire while Anubis being the goddess/queen... The braided girl almost drooled as she pictured it inside her head.

Saori scoffed at the stupid expression her partner made while looking through all the indecent stuffs inside the room. She's definitely not imagining herself as the slave or the pet. She's definitely not imagining Bastet being a goddess or a queen either. Above all, she was sure that the warmth on her slightly blushing cheeks did not have anything to do with her imagination.

Tch... A-as if I'd let these stuffs affect me...

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 am

“Well…” Bastet started, but she trailed off. She kept her arms crossed and her head turned away from Saori as their older partners pranced over to the closet to check out the costumes and the toys that the hotel had provided for them. When Saori went to join them, Bastet would stay put, letting the scarf fall to the floor as the two of them separated. She waited for about five seconds before, overcome by curiosity, she would follow the other three to the closet to see what it had to offer.

Peeking over her sister’️s shoulder, Bastet saw the sexy gilded lingerie, the stunning jewelry, the silky cloaks, robes, shawls, and sarongs. She saw the dildos, the vibrators, the whips, the paddles, and more, all polished and shining in the warm golden light. Her eyes widened a little. “Wow,” she said, stealing a glance over at Saori. She quickly turned her head away again, though. As if she actually wanted to have sex with the Sailor…

Anubis was not so coy. She giggled happily and gave Sayoko another kiss on the cheek. Her heart was beginning to beat a little faster with all the excitement. “This is going to be quite the night!” she declared joyously.

Last edited by 10885 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:21 am

"I know, right!" Sayoko exclaimed gleefully and turned towards Anubis. "Hmm... so how should we decide on who's going to be what?" she asked. "Well, I wouldn't mind playing the pet for the whole night, but those two..." she glanced at Saori and Bastet. "Should we just leave it up to them?"

Apart from the main bedroom with the large bed and the wardrobe room, apparently there were several more rooms inside the suite, including a smaller bedroom, a lounge, a bathroom, and a closed room with a sign "Dungeon" on top of it. While Sayoko was tempted to just have some fun with Anubis, she did want for Saori and Bastet to enjoy themselves too. If only those younger girls would be honest with their feelings already!

Saori sneaked a glance to Bastet again and quickly turned her head to Sayoko and Anubis, hoping that the short haired girl didn't catch that. In a way she felt a bit jealous that her partner could get along pretty well with the other goddess. Why did she have to be stuck with Bastet instead...?

There had to be a way to settle this uneasiness between her and Bastet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:12 am

“Awww, the whole night?” Anubis said, dropping to her knees and running her hands down Sayoko’️s sides. “Of course, I wouldn’️t mind being serviced by such a lovely pet…but I’️ll feel like I’️m missing out if I don’️t get to be a slave girl in the service of the lovely Pharaoh Sayoko…”

She pulled the Sailor’️s dress up high enough that she could give the girl’️s midsection a kiss, just above her crotch. Then, Anubis would straighten up and glance over to her sister and Saori. Something had to be done about the two of them. “I would like to think that they could sort it out…” she began quietly, leaning in to whisper in Sayoko’️s ear, “…but somehow I doubt that they’️ll get anywhere unless we give them a little push.”

Bastet glanced back at Saori again, just for a second, then turned away again. She didn’️t think that the Sailor had seen her. She hoped she hadn’️t. She didn’️t want Saori to get the wrong impression—Bastet definitely was not interested in her at all.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:21 am

Sayoko laughed at Anubis' response and she ran her hands on the girl's smooth hair gently. Oh, it's almost as if the two of them were made for each other. Of course she still had Saori, and wasn't about to dump her anytime soon. Still for the time being she wanted to enjoy her time with Anubis to the fullest. She probably would have to make up to Saori at some point, though.

"Huhuhu~ And I'm definitely would enjoy being serviced by such a sweet little servant like you," she giggled. "Hmm... you're right about that," she whispered back. "Any ideas how to push them?"

Saori was getting a little more antsy, watching Sayoko and Anubis flirting with each other while she had no idea how to deal with Bastet. She scoffed out of the wardrobe room, heading to the bathroom to calm herself a little.

"Bathroom," she said just in case anyone's wondering where she's going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:15 pm

“I live to please, m’️lady,” Anubis said, kissing Sayoko’️s cheek again. She glanced over her shoulder at Saori and Bastet. At least the two of them weren’️t fighting. They weren’️t about to start humping each other, either, though. If the older girls wanted that to happen—and Anubis certainly wanted it to happen, if only because she wanted her sister to be as happy with her Sailor as she was with Sayoko—they needed to try to give their partners a little push.

“I’️m not quite sure,” Anubis admitted, watching as Saori went into the bathroom. She sighed. “I almost want to say that we should just lock them in a room together and wait…”

Bastet would watch Saori leave the room out of the corner of her eye. She was glad to have a little bit of breathing room—the awkwardness between them did seem to dissipate with physical difference. But now, she didn’️t really know what to do. She stood there awkwardly with her arms crossed, waiting to see whether Anubis and Sayoko had anything in store for her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Hearing Anubis' suggestion about locking their respective partners inside a room brought a spark to Sayoko's eyes. As far as she remembered the room with the "dungeon" sign could be locked from outside. She wasn't exactly sure what kind of dungeon it would be, but perhaps she could let Saori and Bastet check it out for them. The trick would be to pretend that it was an accident.

"Well," she said while turning to Bastet so the girl could hear her as well. "Why don't we all pick a costume that we'd like to wear?" suggested Sayoko. " We already paid for this, might as well use it, isn't that right, Anubis-chan?"

Sayoko would wait for Anubis to make her pick first before she picked hers, though. Whatever role the goddess wanted to be at the moment, she'd just pick the opposite of it. As for Bastet and Saori, well, that might be interesting to see. With her partner away, Sayoko expected Saori to be a bit surprised when she found that everyone else had dressed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Anubis noticed the spark in Sayoko’️s eyes. She smiled. The Sailor seemed to like her idea. They would need to tread carefully so as not to arouse suspicion in their partners, but Anubis was sure that they could figure out a way.

When Sayoko suggested they start trying on costumes, Anubis eagerly entered the closet and headed for the glittering golden lingerie, rubbing the material between her fingers, trying to figure out which costume she wanted to start out in. She could be either the Goddess to Sayoko’️s Pet, or the Slave to Sayoko’️s Queen—both excellent options which she intended to pursue before the night was up.

“For the time being,” she said, taking a short white gown with golden trim off of a hanger, “I’️ll be the Goddess. I brought my own ears with, too, so I’️ll have a complete look.” She would grab the rest of the Goddess lingerie set—bra and panties, emerald-studded gold necklace, garter belt and stockings—and set it down at her feet before beginning to strip out of her skirt and turtleneck.

Meanwhile, Bastet would creep into the closet, making her way along the wall and examining all of the exciting costumes that the suite had to offer. In particular, the elaborate headdresses of the queen costumes caught her eye. They had paid attention to detail when devising the ancient Egyptian theme—the red Deshret crown of Lower Egypt, the white Hedjet crown of Upper Egypt, and the combined Pschent crown of unified Egypt all had their own ensembles. Stealing a glance back at her sister and Sayoko, Bastet would pick up the Deshret crown and place it on her head, nodding a few times to see if it fit her right. Meanwhile, her other hand would close around one of the golden bras that had been left out for them…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next