by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Our Happy Times

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Our Happy Times - Page 4 Empty Re: Our Happy Times

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:45 am

"Great~ It's settled then," Sayoko smiled to Bastet and looked at Saori again. "Let's get dressed. Both of you can continue... whatever you're doing later."

"W-we didn't do anything..." Saori replied softly without looking at Bastet, still blushing. Yet.

"Oh really now... There's no need to be shy~" Sayoko teased while glancing to the short haired goddess.

Saori was about to open her mouth in protest, but her partner quickly dragged her to the locker room. She could only grumble and looked at Bastet with an embarrassed expression, but decided to keep her thoughts to herself at the time being.

Minutes later, both sailors would be dressed in their casual clothes as they waited in front of the bathhouse. Saori was wearing a black jacket on top of her white shirt, a plaid red skirt, and a pair of black boots. Sayoko dressed more femininely, wearing a light blue dress under a short mantle in a slightly darker blue, along with a pair of beige shoes.

"So what was you trying to say to Bastet-chan back then?" the braided girl asked her partner teasingly.

"Nothing..." replied Saori curtly.

"Nothing? And not... Oh Bastet-sama, please have your way with me?" Sayoko giggled as she crossed her arms in a submissive way to mock her partner.

"H-HEY!" Saori yelled before looking around in panic, hoping that Bastet wasn't around, her face completely red. "Y-you better keep quiet or else..."

"You should have been more honest with yourself, you know." Sayoko told the black haired girl with a caring tone.

"Shut up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:18 pm

Anubis let the Sailors get a head start, holding onto Bastet for a few seconds more as the Japanese girls left the showers and headed back into the locker room. “This is going to be fun…” Anubis said, giving her sister’️s ear a kiss. Bastet twitched a little, wiggling her way out of the elder Goddess’️s grasp and walking over to the wall to turn off the water.

“Mm hmm…” she murmured, as noncommittally as possible. She was trying to forget the awkward moment that she had shared with Saori. Of course, it was going to be difficult to keep it from coming up again, considering that the four of them were going to be sharing a room for the night.

Anubis could see how flustered her sister was. It was adorable. She grabbed onto the younger Goddess’️s arm and pulled her out of the showers. A few minutes later, they would meet the Sailors in front of the shower room. The two Goddesses were wearing matching outfits—navy blue pleated skirts and white turtleneck sweaters, with brown boots. The only difference was the scarf that each girl wore—Anubis’️s was blue and gold, and Bastet’️s was solid red.

“Are you two sure you’️re going to be warm enough?” Anubis asked. “It’️s awfully cold outside, you know. We’️d be happy to share our scarves.” She giggled and flung one end of the blue and gold garment around Sayoko’️s neck, cuddling up close to the older Sailor. She looked over to her sister. “Bastet and Saori can share one, too.”

“Gaah…B-Big Sister…” Bastet stammered, blushing and glancing from the older girls over to Saori.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:58 am

"Oh, normally we just get close to each other to warm ourselves," Sayoko laughed at Anubis' words. "But you won't hear me say no to such offer~"

While the braided girl immediately get comfortable with the long haired goddess, Saori twitched and blushed at the idea. She glanced at Bastet, then gritted her teeth at Sayoko, before looking at Bastet reluctantly again.

"U-uh... well... I w-wouldn't mind..." she spoke meekly to the short haired girl while walking closer to the girl, slowly.

Sayoko giggled seeing Saori all flustered like that. It's a sign that she's softening up, so hopefully things would be less tense from here. She still felt that both her partner and Bastet might need a little push, however.

"Seems like they're starting to get along," she whispered to Anubis. "But I think they could use a little help from us~" the braided girl giggled softly again. "Oh, by the way, here's the hotel address," she said while showing her phone to Anubis where the address was written. "They have a bed large enough for four people~" said the sailor with a sly smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:01 am

Anubis smiled and cuddled up close to the older Sailor, taking her scarf off and rewrapping it so that it encircled the both of them. Sayoko’️s body felt very warm against her own. “Mmm…” Anubis purred. She pressed her cheek against Sayoko’️s and whispered: “You’️re right. They’️re not fighting anymore, which is good. But I can tell that my dear, sweet sister is still reluctant to get close to Saori the way I get close to you…” She sighed lightly. “She’️ll come around, though, I’️m sure. I’️m glad you were able to find a hotel which will be able to accommodate the four of us…ohohoho.”

While the older girls were talking, Bastet would give Saori a wide-eyed, slightly incredulous look. Even though they weren’️t fighting anymore, she hadn’️t expected the Japanese girl to agree so readily to share a scarf with her. That would mean that their bodies would be pressed up tightly against each other. Their smooth cheeks would rub together, and the sides of their breasts would mash into each other, and they would be able to feel the warmth emanating from each other’️s bodies. Bastet’️s cheeks turned bright red at the thought.

When Saori approached her, however, Bastet didn’️t think twice before unwrapping her scarf and rewrapping it around both her and Saori, making sure that it was nice and snug so that there was no extra space between the two of them. “Is…is this alright? Does it feel…okay?” Bastet asked her counterpart.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:32 am

"Hmm, I'm sure it's only a matter of time," Sayoko mused as she started walking to guide them to the hotel, comfortably clinging onto Anubis. "Saori-chan kinda looked like when we just met with each other, huhu~" giggled the braided girl. "Well, me and Saori-chan had been there before, although we went into a smaller room. I heard the suite room was especially designed all these "fun" parties and stuffs, which is why they have very large beds... I've been wanting to try them for a while now," Sayoko explained, making a quote sign with her fingers as she mentioned the word "fun".

Saori, despite still feeling a little uncomfortable, allowed Bastet to wrap their bodies with her scarf to get them nice and warm. Even if she was tussling around with the goddess while being naked earlier, the black haired girl somehow felt awkward getting all close with another girl beside Sayoko like this. She understood her partner was trying to make her and Bastet become friendly with each other, but surely there's another way?

"Y-yeah.. It's okay," she nodded to Bastet before looking at the pair in front of them. "T-that Sayoko... I'm going to get her back..." she muttered quietly in annoyance before starting to walk herself. "C-come on, we can't get left behind..."

Fortunately for Saori, her partner chose a hotel that wasn't too far away. She's been there before, and Sayoko had previously said that she wondered if they could try the suite room in the future. She must be jumping with excitement now, geezz... The place was only a couple of blocks away, yet it still felt like a long walk for her. At least it's warm, especially in her cheeks. It felt like burning right there, to be honest. Could it be that Bastet was also as embarrassed as she was?

"I wonder if they're planning something else right now..." she grumbled while looking at Sayoko and Anubis in front of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Anubis listened intently as Sayoko described the hotel. It sounded like a lovely place—the sort of place that didn’️t mind if things got a little kinky in their suites. A love hotel. There were hardly any of those to be found back where Anubis and Bastet came from. “I’️m excited,” Anubis said. “I just know we’️re all going to have a lot of fun tonight—including those two.” She tilted her head backwards, nodding towards the two awkward younger wrestlers who were walking behind them.

Bastet felt much the same way about being so close to Saori as the black-haired Sailor, unbeknownst to her, was feeling. They had been rolling around naked with each other earlier—they had even made each other cum—but that was in the heat of the match. They hadn’️t been thinking about how close they were, how warm the other’️s body was, how soft her breasts were. They had just been thinking about winning. It was different now. Bastet was having trouble thinking about anything but Saori’️s cute body.

“They probably are…they seem to be n-nothing but secret plans tonight…” Bastet grumbled in agreement.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:19 am

"Mmm~ Definitely~" Sayoko agreed to what Anubis said, her cheeks blushing just from imagining the sort of fun they'd have tonight. "Ah, we're here," she said after they arrived at the entrance of what looked like a luxurious hotel.

The braided girl would go to the receptionist to check in without unwrapping the scarf, so Anubis could also see the price, services, and everything else. There were still a few vacant rooms, so she'd let Anubis pick it for them. The special suites were quite different with each other after all, with the exception of their extra large beds.

"Maybe you'd like this one?" Sayoko pointed at the picture that resembled an ancient Egyptian palace design. "A palace for the goddesses..." she whispered teasingly into Anubis' ear.

Saori just waited behind her partner and looked around the place. It's been a while since she's there, and it would give her a nice distraction from Bastet for a bit. Now that they're not outside anymore, she could probably just unwrap the scarf and get separated from the girl, and yet she decided not to. The black haired girl sighed. She's not really comfortable being close to Bastet, but she didn't feel like moving away from her either. Ughh... so frustrating...

"Y-you... Have you been in a place like this before..." Saori asked, trying to feel a little less uncomfortable by starting a conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:53 am

Anubis was impressed by the size and elegance of this love hotel. The ones she had read about had sounded nice, but they had also sounded…a little seedy. This hotel surpassed even her most optimistic expectations.

“Wow,” the Goddess said with a whistle, as she saw the menu that detailed all the available rooms. It seems that this hotel catered to any and all sexual whims, roleplay fantasies, and fetishes…and they had an ancient Egyptian room. Anubis smiled and gave Sayoko a kiss on the cheek when the Sailor recommended it. “I think that would be lovely. If you’️re amenable to it, then let’️s do it!”

Bastet couldn’️t see the menu of options with which Anubis and Sayoko had been presented. She and Saori stood back and waited. They could have unraveled the scarf and separated from each other at this point, but Saori made no move to do so, and Bastet saw no reason to do so, either. It was still a little chilly in the lobby. It only made sense for the two of them to keep close and keep sharing their warmth…

“W-what? Oh…no, not really,” Bastet replied to Saori’️s query. “I mean, Big Sister and I have stayed at normal hotels before…but never a place that, uh, caters to…this sort of thing. ”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:47 am

"Lovely~" Sayoko smiled in delight before turning to the receptionist. "We'll take this one."

Saori had to admit that she expected Bastet to be more experienced in this kind of stuffs. The girl, after all, seemed so hellbent in claiming her as a pet back then after all. The black haired girl thought that the goddess must have been a kinky person of some sort. Well, she wasn't a regular at this sort of place either. Sayoko only took her to a hotel if she felt like she could use a change of atmosphere. The braided girl's place is quite luxurious itself, after all.

"Ah," she replied. "Well... this isn't the kind of place you can visit regularly anyways..."

Once she finished with the administration stuffs, Sayoko trotted happily to her partner and Bastet's side, almost slightly dragging Anubis. She was all smile, to the slight irritation of Saori.

"Let's go! I'm sure Bastet-chan will be delighted with the place," she said happily.

"What about me?" Saori asked curtly.

"Of course you will too, Saori-chan~" the braided girl smiled impishly to her partner before glancing at Bastet again. "Come on, the sooner we start, the better, huhuhu~"

"Geez... This pervert..."

Sayoko motioned for them to take the elevator that would bring them to their suite's floor, and Saori just sighed and followed her partner. She kinda wondered what kind of suite Sayoko picked herself, even if she wasn't going to admit it out loud. Once they arrived at their room's door, Sayoko quickly opened the door so they could take a look on the inside.

"Wow..." the braided girl blurted in amazement as she admired the ancient Egypt style room.

"Wow..." echoed Saori.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:32 am

“No, it’️s not…” Bastet said, agreeing with Saori. This wasn’️t the sort of place that a girl would make a habit of visiting. This was a place that should be reserved for special occasions. Like this one…I guess, Bastet thought to herself.

When Sayoko and Anubis left the desk, Bastet would look her sister in the eyes, holding Anubis’️s gaze for several seconds, trying to figure out what it was that she and the elder Sailor were planning. The longer-haired Goddess gave nothing away. She just smiled mischievously back at her younger sister. Anubis loved being in control for a change. When it was just the two of them, Bastet was usually able to control her older sister by virtue of her more intense personality.

Anubis patted her sister on the shoulder as the four of them entered the elevator. She knew that Bastet would really like the room, and she hoped that the girl could let go of her inhibitions and have some fun with Saori, despite their earlier animosity. When they got to their suite and opened the door, Bastet’️s eyes widened in awe of the glittery Egyptian quarters. Anubis, too, was amazed—even though she had known what to expect, it was still really impressive.

“Wow!” Anubis whistled.

“Wow…” Bastet repeated, her mouth hanging open an inch or two.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next