by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Our Happy Times

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Our Happy Times - Page 16 Empty Re: Our Happy Times

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:16 am

Sayoko laughed softly as she heard Anubis' plea, thinking that the girl was just as cute as she was when she dominated her. Oh it's going to be so much fun being in the control, or so Sayoko thought. The braided girl smiled and inserted her fingers back, pumping it slowly for a few times before picking up her pace. She caressed the hair of her would be servant and leaned up to kiss the girl's forehead, before whispering her command softly.

"Cum for me..."

Saori watched in awe as Bastet took off her skirt and panties to reveal her mouth watering womanhood. She didn't pay too much attention to it in the ring, so only now she felt herself drooling over the goddess' sex. She crawled between Bastet's legs eagerly and began to sniff the girl's pussy, intoxicating herself with the divine scent of her mistress.

"W-woof!" barked Saori happily before her head dived in to kiss Bastet' womanhood and lap her tongue hungrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:08 pm

Sayoko did just as Anubis asked, slipping her fingers back inside of the Goddess’️s sex and beginning to pump them in and out. The Goddess moaned loudly, her back arching. She shuddered in Sayoko’️s grasp as she felt her orgasm coming fast. “Aaa-aaah!” Anubis cried out as her juices poured out of her pussy, soaking Sayoko’️s fingers just as the Japanese woman commanded.

Meanwhile, Bastet would giggle, blushing a little as her pet crawled forward and sniffed at her pussy. “Go ahead and eat me up, my darling!” she said, spreading her legs even wider. She moaned softly as Saori planted a kiss right on her womanhood, and, when the Sailor began licking, the Goddess would moan again, louder this time.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:24 am

"Mmm..." Sayoko mumbled as she watched Anubis came. "Good girl~"

She pumped her finger a few more times before pulling them out, smiling at the goddess. The braided girl sucked her wet digits and offered them for Anubis to clean next, her other hand still caressing the girl's hair lovingly. Sayoko would then push Anubis off her lightly, so she could move backwards a bit and rested her back against one of those nice big pillows.

"Worship me now..." she commanded with a coy smile afterwards, her finger motioning for Anubis to come over.

Meanwhile, Saori was already too absorbed with her role as she continued to eat her treat happily. Her tongue eventually entered Bastet's sex and she pressed her face closer, nudging the clit of the goddess with her nose. The black haired girl felt as if her mind went blank at the moment, and she licked and sucked on Bastet's womanhood as if it's her only purpose for now.

"Mmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:59 am

Anubis panted heavily. When Sayoko pushed her, she would flop weakly onto her back beside the Japanese girl, her chest heaving as she recovered from her orgasm. When the Sailor presented her with her dripping fingers, Anubis would give her companion a little look, before slowly opening her mouth and beginning to suck on the digits. She would do so until Sayoko moved back, demanding that Anubis worship her. The jackal-eared girl was more than happy to do just that…but…

“If I may ask you one thing, mistress…” she said softly, rolling over to present her tailless butt to Sayoko. “I think I need one more thing…to become your pet…” She wiggled her rear end invitingly.

Down in the dungeon, Bastet’️s orgasm was getting closer and closer, as well, as her lovely little pet ate her out. “Oooaohah!” the Goddess moaned, her head turned up towards the ceiling, her mouth hanging open. Her fingers scrabbled at the cool stone floor for purchase. When Saori’️s nose poked at her clit, another wave of pleasure washed over her, and she almost lost control. She would hold herself together for a few more seconds though, panting and moaning as Saori continued to pleasure her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:52 am

Sayoko laughed at Anubis' statement as she realized that she was still wearing the tail! The braided girl reached for the plug on her rear and pulled it out slowly with a moan, before she dangle it in front of her new pet's face.

"Do you mean this?" she giggled. "I don't know if I should let you this... Why don't you get another one from the wardrobe?" suggested Sayoko before she gave Anubis' ass a playful spank. "Go~"

Saori kept eating Bastet's pussy ravenously as she pushed her face slightly deeper. The scent of the goddess already made her a little drunk in lust, and she let her tongue run wild inside between the girl's legs while also panting into Bastet' sex. Her mistress seemed so close to the climax, so Saori closed her eyes to avoid any incoming juices sprayed into them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Anubis blushed and watched Sayoko pull the cat tail from her rear end. The removal of the tail truly symbolized the passing of power from Anubis to Sayoko, at least for the time being—to complete that transfer, of course, Anubis would need to take on that symbol of servitude. She would have used the same tail had Sayoko ordered her to, but she thought that getting a new one was more appropriate. It needed to be a jackal tail, anyway, to match her ears. “Mmmgrh…yes, mistress,” Anubis mumbled submissively, squeaking as her ass was spanked. She hopped off the bed and made her way on all fours out to the closet.

While the two older girls were having their fun, the younger ones in the dungeon were having fun as well. Bastet was having so much fun, as a matter of fact, that she was just about to explode. With a loud, long moan, she climaxed, her body trembling as her cute little pet continued to eat her out. Her pussy juices welled up and washed over Saori’️s face. The Goddess would tense up as her orgasm rocked her, then, as it subsided, she would slump down to the floor, panting and smiling.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Sayoko giggled as she watched Anubis went on all fours to fetch the tail. She would then rest herself on the bed, lying like a queen while thinking all sort of things she's going to do with her new pet. The braided girl also wondered about how's her partner doing with Bastet at the moment. They seemed friendly enough with each other the last time she saw them, so everything was probabl alright with those two.

Inside the dungeon, the black haired girl let out a soft grunt as she felt her mistress' orgasm washed her face, although she kept licking on Bastet's pussy for a bit until the girl's orgasm subsided. Saori gulped. The goddess looked stunning in her ecstatic state, but above all... she had an urge to have an orgasm herself after watching Bastet came like that. The problem, of course, was that her pleasure belonged to her mistress now... Saori couldn't ask since she was only allowed to bark, so she felt that she should just wait until the goddess decided to reward her with one sooner or later. Who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Anubis returned to the bedroom on all fours, carrying her new tail in her mouth. She had wondered whether or not the hotel would stock a jackal tail in addition to the cat ones, but they were very thorough, and there were not one, but two jackal tails in the cabinet. Anubis picked the one which best matched her ears and returned to her new mistress, climbing back up onto the bed and rolling over to present her rear end to Sayoko, tossing the tail down on the bed in front of her. “I’️m ready to be made into your pet, mistress…” she purred quietly.

Meanwhile, in the dungeon, Bastet was still recovering from her orgasm. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, panting, spreading herself out on the floor. That felt really good. “Mmmmm…thank you, my pet,” Bastet whispered, smiling. She opened her eyes and, after a minute, she sat up, looking at Saori kindly. “That was wonderful. I hope you enjoyed your treat. Now…” She gave a little tug on Saori’️s leash. “Maybe it’️s time I get a treat now, too, huh? And I’️ll make you feel wonderful, too…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Sayoko was all smile as Anubis returned with the tail, ready to start the new reign with the girl with her as the queen. The braided girl took the tail and sucked the end a bit to make it wet, before poking the rear hole of Anubis a few times to tease the girl. Sayoko would then start inserting the tail, wiggling it playfully until it went all the way in. Just because she felt like it, the braided girl gave Anubis' cute butt a playful spank as well to "complete" the transformation.

"There! You look so cute now~" mused Sayoko happily. "Mmm... now worship me, my sweet little pet..."

Saori twitched a bit as her leash was tugged by Bastet. She felt a small shiver running on her back at the mention of the goddess getting herself a treat, and almost answered with words instead of barks. As soon as she opened her mouth, however, Saori was quickly reminded about her position, and with her cheeks blushing, she replied in the only way she's allowed.

"W-woof!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:50 am

Anubis waited patiently, keeping her rear end raised and thrust outwards, waiting to receive the tail which would transform her into Sayoko’️s pet. All of a sudden, there it was, wet with the Sailor’️s saliva, poking at her asshole teasingly. “Muaaah…” Anubis moaned, giving a little gasp with each prod. Finally, Sayoko would slide the butt plug all the way into Anubis’️s rear end, and the jackal-eared girl would make a low, guttural, happy noise as she felt it fill her up. She yipped as Sayoko spanked her again.

“Do I really look cute, mistress?” Anubis asked, moving her rear end from side to side, swishing the fluffy tail back and forth. She looked over her shoulder at Sayoko and giggled. As commanded, Anubis would crawl over and begin to worship the Japanese girl, licking her feet submissively.

Bastet nodded as Saori barked, smiling adoringly at her obedient little pet. Saori had taken to the inferior role better than Bastet could ever have imagined. She tugged at the leash again. “Lay down!” she instructed her pet. “Lay down and be a good girl, and then I’️ll make you feel good. I need you to lay down and spread your legs so that I can get my treat, too!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next