by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi - Page 4 Empty Re: Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi

Post by dragonswill Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Aoi licked Kelly's womanhood as she pulled Kelly's sex closer to her and lapped her tongue every place she could think of. "Mmm Kelly-chan you taste so good." Aoi giggle rubbing Kelly's pussy with one hand and licked at the chamions clit.

Smiling as Kelly played with her hair she tried lifting up Kelly's lower body for better access to the canadians sex.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi - Page 4 Empty Re: Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:43 pm

With her legs high up in the air and twitching toes, the Canadian drew lightly at the hair of Aoi in delight while her bottom slid slightly from left to right under the movement of the other girl until her lower body was raised. Every pinch of resistance was quickly gone from her mind and body before she stepped her feet behind the shoulders of her opponent to support the raising motion.

"Aahh...Ouh, Aoi-chan..."
Kelly sighted while her hands fell from the head of the other girl and beside her head with her breasts heaving up and down in a fast rhythm while a climax was rapidly building inside her.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:18 pm

giggling with Delight Aoi licked Kelly's sex more as she kissed the champions clit growing a bit wet form it as well but Aoi knew she had Kelly for the first fall and she intends to take it and take it now as she latched her teeth onto the slutty Kawaii's clit and gently bit onto it while sucking on it like a lolipop.

"mm cum for me Kelly-chan i know you want to so much"Aoi said looking down at Kelly as she kept sucking on the kawaii's clit and nibblling on it to thinking it wont be long now till Kelly would pop and spray her juices out. Aoi couldn't wait to get a taste of Kelly's cum as she held the Champ's lower back up still, letting go of Kelly's clit Aoi would push her tongue inside the other girls pussy and lick her inner walls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:23 pm

Kelly was throwing her upper body around in shock when her clit was bitten, although it was not horrifying in any way but delightful and exciting, driving her easily to new heights of excitement under the treatment of the tongue of Aoi who left her with no chance, and most clearly of al, with no intend to escape from that tongue that pinned her to the ground.

"AIH!"
With a single piercing scream, she would release her body and allow herself to cum under the hard work of the other girl, twitching strongly in the grip of the other kawaii before laying still with only heavy breathing coming out of her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Aoi smiled as she opened her mouth to take in Kelly's cum but didnt swallow as she put the Kawaiis lower back down and crawl up Kelly's body and kissed her spitting Kelly's own cum in her mouth befor pulling away with a big smile on her face " hehe first fall goes to me Kelly-chan or would you like to give up and let me get the second fall to?" Aoi giggled teasingly getting alittle over confident in her skills as she sat up over Kelly getting to her feet and waited for the Champ to get up to to resume the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:30 pm

After lying a little bit on her back with eyes closed and still twitching legs, Kelly finally managed to open her eyes, licking her lips as if she had a very good taste in her mouth instead of taking the sting of defeat.

"That was really good. Aoi-chan! Looks like I have to work harder to get a taste of you for myself."
She said before getting up, shacking her mane and body for a little bit under the cheers of the audience before attempting to shoot forward, put Aoi in a side headlock before throwing her over her hip to bring her down again with Kelly on top this time.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:20 pm

Aoi giggled looking down at Kelly, she was enjoying her self as she would get ready once Kelly finally opened her eyes a bit surprised that Kelly licked her lips. " maybe ill make it my goal so you wont know how i taste Kelly-chan" Aoi teased as she looked at Kelly's naked body. Befor she was able to counter any move Kelly threw at her Aoi was already put in a side head lock "what the!" Aoi gasped waving her arms around as she tried to get out of the headlock.

"Let go!" Aoi yelled as she was then thrown on to the mat "ugh!" Aoi gasp seeing Kelly on top of her. Knowing it wasn't good to be on bottom Aoi would grab Kelly's breast and try to squeeze them needing to get out of the situation quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:35 pm

Kelly was satisfied with the result of her move, as it was one of the only moves she could really do that could be called wrestling even from the perspective of a real wrestler.

"Not this time, Aoi-chan! I said I want a taste of you now, and I usually get what I want in this regard..
The Canadian said, her voice jumping with anticipation while she was trying to get the wrist that was grabbing at her bosom and place it between her own knees and trap it there before she would continue to weaken her opponent further with her head lock.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Trying to grope Kelly's breast Aoi's hand was grabbed and trapped between Kelly's Knees. "ngh you'll have to ...do better then this to taste me Kelly-chan!" Aoi said bravely as she tried to use her free hand to grab Kelly's shoulder if she could do that, Aoi would pull Kelly backwards and hopefully get her to loosen the headlock so she could break out of it.

If successful Aoi would only need to get her hand free form Kelly's Knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:04 am

"Oh, that is so nice of you to say me that you want to see more action from me. Here we go!"
Kelly giggled while not really trying to hold the side headlock she had Aoi in cause she had another plan in motion while she would like to use one of her most favorite moves.

So she would turn around on the body of her opponent and attempt to get the wrist of her second hand under control for a crucifix pin where she had Aoi as helpless as she could be to be ravaged by the kawaii champion.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next