by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye - Page 2 Empty Re: Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye

Post by beangraff Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:17 pm

John smiled a bit as he got himself into the grapevine pin, spreading both his and Hawkeye’️s legs as their bodies rubbed up together. John was a pretty good ground fighter, now all he had to do was get her shoulders down. But, before he could do anything, he suddenly felt his soft, red hair being yanked.

Without much warning, he found his head back on top of Hawkeye’️s breasts. Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in his head as an elbow slammed into him and made his eyes roll back for a second. It was a hard blow and there was no way to even see it coming. His hold loosened quite a bit, still on but much easier to escape from now.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye - Page 2 Empty Re: Prologue- John Mitchell vs Hawkeye

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:25 pm

Hawkeye delivered another elbow to Johns head as she struggled to get her legs bent up to her knees underneath him, twisting them around his heavier legs.

"What is it with you and my boobs now!?"

She asked with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:04 am

The elbow struck him again, and by that point it was just pointless for him to keep this up. Finally, after he let out another grunt of pain, John untangled his legs from Hawkeye and rolled away.

“You keep putting me there!”

He chuckled…well, tried to chuckle anyway, since his head felt scrambled. He quickly tried to get to his feet, just wanting to get some distance and clear his head.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:36 am

With Johns weight off her body, Hawkeye got to her feet as well, brushing her chest.

"Ick, I got ginger on me..."

She teased, circling her opponent and looking for any openings he may have in his stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:08 pm

John let out a laugh as Hawkeye joked about ginger on her. “Heh, watch out, it’️s contagious ya know.”

John grinned as he got away and up, quickly getting into a defensive stance. He came at Hawkeye again, this time cautiously, ready to block any strike she might make. If he got in range, he’️d try to spin a kick out towards her side unless she struck first.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:24 am

Hawkeye watched John as he got closer. Judging from his posture, she thought he was going to attempt another grapple.

"Agh!"

She was surprised however, as John spun a kick out, the front of his boot hitting her side, the heavier body knocking the blonde onto her knees as she instinctively grabbed at her side, not expecting such a big guy to be that quick.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:40 am

((OOC: I’️m sorry for the long delay, my grandmother went into the hospital this week and it’️s gotten VERY time consuming to stay with her. She’️s fine now though.))

John had also been surprised, he thought she would strike before he got his kick in, but he managed it and sent her down to her knees.

John didn’️t waste any time. With her on her knees, he tried to get behind her and grab at her arms. If he could do that, he’️d pull back while he planted his boot on her spine…provided that she didn’️t escape soon.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:09 am

With the surfboard locked in, Hawkeye grit her teeth as John's boot pressed into her back, further stretching her arms back.

"Grrr...Not bad John, not bad!"

She yelled back towards him as she tried to think of an escape. For such a simple hold, it really was tricky to get out of.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:55 am

John grinned, working the surfboard hold harder. “Heh, why thank you.” He said with a grin, yanking her arms back as hard as he could.

He kept this up for a few moments, then decided to switch to a new hold. He suddenly let go, then stomped his boot hard onto Hawkeye’️s spine. Hopefully, that would daze her enough for him to slide back and grab her ankle for a high ankle lock.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:00 am

Hawkeye already figured the ginger was strong, but she had to give him serious props as he pulled on her arms, causing her to cry out in pain. She had wanted somebody that wasn't going to hold back on her alright, and he certainly wasn't.

"Ngh!"

She grunted out as his booted foot stomped hard onto her back, dropping her onto her stomach as he let go of her arms and switched holds, grabbing her boot and twisting her foot, Hawkeye's head popping up as she yelped, forearms on the mat as he lifted her leg. Quickly she kicked out backwards with her other foot, aiming blindly for his knee's to try and escape early.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next