by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers - Page 2 Empty Re: Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers

Post by Harrier Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:06 pm

"Hihi, this is gonna be good."
Kelly giggled while Cougra wailed a little bit. She had not realized what kind of girl Deborah really was in their first match, but now she felt better prepared.

"As you asked so nicely, I will follow your advice."
With the head of Cougra bending down to reach her feet, Kelly raised one of her feet and wiggled with her toes in front of the face of her opponent to distract her in the hope that she would take the bait so that Kelly could stay in control and rub one of the nipples of the other girl between her toes.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers - Page 2 Empty Re: Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:51 am

When Cougra saw Kelly raise her foot up and wiggle her toes in front of her face, there was no possible way that she can't resist. Immediately, she opened her mouth wide and tried to enclose it on all five toes to start sucking on them hard. Even though she would groan from her nipples being rubbed by Kelly's other toes, Cougra hoped that her toe vigorous toe sucking can make up for it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:49 pm

"I kind of thought that you could not resist this..."
Kelly concluded, proud of her unusual knowledge about, well, anything! With Cougra being so focused on feet and Kelly not more than with most other body parts if they did not wear fancy or sexy shoes, she was positive that she could use that to her advantage very much. Not that it was not sexy to have her toes licked so obediently, but she had other plans for Cougra when she attempted to swing the cat girl from side to side in the hope to topple her so that Kelly could sit on her stomach while Cougra was on her back.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:46 pm

As Cougra continued vigorously sucking on Kelly's toes, she would feel Kelly swing her from side to side. This made Cougra yelp as her drool was covering her opponent's foot and toes. Then her mouth's grip on that foot was released as she was swung to her back on the bed, while Kelly sat on top of her.

"NNGH!" Cougra moaned out as she felt Kelly's weight on her belly. She would try to reach up and grab Kelly's breasts as she shouted, "I want to feel your tender and succulent breasts again! I missed the times I have sucked them so graciously!"

Last edited by 971 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Kelly laughed once in delight when she now had Deborah where she had wanted to see her, on the back. Then came a little bit of a surprise when the other girl managed to grab her breast with Kelly slowly moving her head back to enjoy the grasping hands on her body.

"Hu? Oh, thank you, dear! It's always nice to hear such a nice compliment. Be a little bit patient, you will have plenty of opportunity to feel me up later in this match."
She replied in a sultry tone while attempting to put the sole of one of her feet over the face of her opponent while one of her hands would try to sneak to the panty of Deborah to rub her gently between the legs with her middle finger.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:31 am

Cougra continued rubbing Kelly's breasts as she seemed to be enjoying this. "Well, don't keep me waiting for it until then. Ever since hearing of the chance to fight you again, I couldn't resist in wanting to feel you again. Take your time, but not too much." As she finished saying so, she would immediately see Kelly's foot going up to touch her face and the kitty simply wanted to grab it and stick her tongue out to lick the sole while holding it with one hand. The other hand however woulda each for Kelly's that was rubbing her womanhood to make her stop.

But during this time, Cougra would attempt to slowly raise her legs up to wrap them around Kelly's waist when she isn't looking. If this worked, she would immediately roll backwards to toss Kelly forwards on her stomach to the bed while the kitty would "flip" to be on Kelly's back.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:01 pm

"As if you did not like it this way."
Kelly replied while her hand was rubbing between the legs of her opponent until one of the hands of the other girl stopped her fun at that front while her own nipples began to pierce through the fabrication of her bra from the treatment.

As she had Deborah react to her foot, she thought that she had her under control but was then surprised by her when her legs were wrapped around the waist of the kawaii champion to bring her down and on her back.
"Oh, sneaky..."
Kelly complimented her opponent while stretching her arms far so that she would not be in danger of getting tied up.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:56 pm

With Kelly on her stomach, Cougra was now ready for her next move as she was on her back. "Oh, am I now? Of course, I am! I always am. And now, that I have you in this position, I'm aiming to weaken you first before I go all over you!"

Saying this, she would attempt to grab Kelly legs under her armpits and pull them up for a Boston crab. She wants to see how much Kelly can take since their last encounter with each other.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:39 pm

Usually, Kelly was not a tough nut to crack in a real painful submission hold because of her kawaii nature. But the bed missed the stability of a ring to really put her into place with a camel clutch or in this case a Boston crab. Still it did hurt her back pretty much, lucky Kelly that she was already in a bed anyway.

"Hnnhh...You have such a nice way with words to turn me on, dear."
Kelly gave back through clenched teeth after her legs were now dangling in the air and her body was bended in all the wrong directions with Deborah sitting on her back while she moaned and groaned in the hold.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:03 pm

"I'm glad to hear that, Kelly," said Cougra as she continued her submission. As she pulled Kelly's legs back, she would enjoy the sounds of her opponent moaning and groaning from the pressure on we legs and lower back. But then she would say, "How about if I do something else to turn you on rather than say it?"

Cougra would try to get Kelly's feet in front of her face in the hopes of licking up and down each sole of those feet. In addition to the pressure, she wanted to add pleasure to this.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next