Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina )

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina ) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina )

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:39 am

Even with Sarvara biting down onto her bottom lip, refusing the German Domme any more sounds of pleasure. Her hands clawed the ground, as if searching for anything she could use against Lukretia but her body was betraying her after Lukretia hit that certain point that the kawaii could not ignore. With a sharp huff, her body tensed up and without warning would cum hard on Lukretia's fingers and hand, it was just too much to ignore those expert fingers.

Sarvara could not keep biting her bottom lip though, a soft, drawn out moan coming from Sarvara during her orgasm, Lukretia getting exactly what she wanted. Even though Sarvara tried to keep herself silent, her body gave in and accepted Lukretia's sexual advance, and now Sarvara had a powerful orgasm as a result.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina ) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina )

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:01 am

Lukretia felt it when Sarvara finally gave in. The climax surprised even the German domme but it was utterly delicious. As the juices poured over her hand, Lukretia pumped Sarvara until the last spasms of an orgasm were gone. Lukretia then stood up almost casually and stepped away from Sarvara. She purposefully took the time to lick her fingers clean of the girl's cum and smiled down at the faker.

"Now you know vhat you have in store for you if you vant to take Ms. Kashnikov's place. I hope you vill take avay much from zis lesson, betrüger."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:08 am

Sarvara had turned from her usual, familiar cold and silent attitude, to a hot, panting mess upon Lukretia's floor. The German Domme did her nickname justice as she left Sarvara on her stomach, her cheek pressed against the ground, sweating all over while her panties had fortunately not been tainted by her own cum, as they hung down to her knees.

She was quite out of breath now and Lukretia certainly had been given her moment of domination and order, though that did not stop the Faker from return the reply, even though she breathed heavily inbetween words. " W-When the time comes.. I'll.. Have you.. In this... State..! " She still had the mindset to warn Lukretia of the next time they would get their encounter, even though she had just been given quite a sexual education of domination, the faker would not falter.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:27 am

Lukretia smiled at Sarvara's words. "Vunderbar, betrüger." Lukretia said. "It seems as zough ze lesson has taken shape already. You sound like ze kleinkind already. Keep zat in mind und you may accomplish your mission yet." Lukretia then walked to Sarvara and stepped on the girl's panties. If Sarvara wanted to stan, she'd have to crawl out of them. Lukretia wasn't going to let her take them with her either. It was the price of today's lesson.

"Now, if you're quite finished, I have vork to get back to." Lukretia said curtly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:09 am

Just when she thought Lukretia could not make this humiliation any worse, she soon felt her panties being stepped on, now allowing Sarvara to get back up onto her feet unless she was willing to crawl out off them. She couldn't help but grit her teeth in annoyance, clearly having made quite an error in challenging Lukretia this early, and would need some time to find a way to counter Lukretia.

For now, she had to swallow her pride and give Lukretia her panties as some sort of trophy, slowly crawling forward and shifting her legs out of her panties, getting back onto her feet though she was still shakey from her orgasm. She gave Lukretia a glare before she would stabilize herself. " ... " She decided not to give the woman a reply, and would try to leave instead, she would have her revenge, she was going to make sure of that.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:22 am

Lukretia didn't even blink when Sravara wanted to leave. After she was gone, she bent over, picked up the panties and dropped them into the trashcan. She then walked to the lavatory to wash her hands so she could get back to work.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5