Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 8:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Lobo, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina )

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina ) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina )

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Shuddering under the touch of the German Domme, Sarvara was close to striking out should her answer not suffice. She refused to let anyone touch her like this but this was for a cause. However, she had her pride and this was going to escalate to a fight if Lukretia tried to do anything to her butt under than fondling it with her hand. She found it very fortunate that the German Domme pulled away, pushing herself off the desk and turned to glare at Lukretia, taking a short amount of time to straight out her skirt before her attention was back on the German Domme.

" Those two questions have the same answer.. I want a rematch with her. " Her eyes narrowed to a deadlier glare, perfectly remembering that night where she bumped in Cerbera by mistake and it ended in a fight where she was bested, this was something she had to correct. " I need to find out how strong she truly is and with the way you kissed me and spoke about her, it would benefit you as well to have her return.. Or am I wrong? " She asked with caution, she wasn't planning on stepping on the German Domme's toes but now she needed more confirmation that this woman could help her out with her plans.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina ) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina )

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:56 pm

As Sarvara straightened herself out and glared daggers at her, Lukretia's eyes sparkled. "For ze first time you are finally have a look zat reminds me of her." She said as Sarvara started to speak. She raised an eyebrow at Sarvara's words. The two had been in a fight and this girl lost? It was quite intriguing.

"Benefit?" Lukretia asked. "Ze Fraulein is free to do as she pleases." She said, turning her head and smiling a bit. "I had thought zat she did not want to repeat her fate of our last encounter, even zough I think it did much to improve meine image of her."

"Lukretia turned her head and looked out the window. "But, if you vant her back so zat you may match up against her once more, zis is something I may be villing to accommodate." She looked back to Sarvara. "But vhy all ze obfuscation? Shouldn't you simply challenge her voman to voman? Zis is ze ay things are done around here." As long as Lukretia had a say in it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:58 am

" I don't know and I don't care what you two have done and what it led to. " Sarvara took a seat on the desk, her hands pressing upon it while her eyes remained fixated on the woman infront of her. " If there is one thing I know from just that one fight I had with her, is that she isn't the type to run away. " It might have been odd for someone to talk so highly about someone else when they haven't exchanged words.. But Sarvara had exchanged kicks, punches and glares with Cerbera, just from that she knew that Cerbera hadn't ran away and stuck with what she believed in.

" If I knew where she was I would have gone there, sadly even her twin sister told me that she is traveling. So the only way to lure her here is for me to act like I am her. " She raised a hand into a tight fist, as if ready to punch the desk she would sitting on. " Then I can fight her again. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Lukretia listened to the girl, who seemed to be quite rude now that her ruse had been discovered. She titled her head and heard the girl's words. "I see." She said when Sarvara was finished. "vell zen, betrüger, I think zat I vill let you continue on vith your little game for now. It could be quite interesting to see how long you last."

Lukretia took a step forward and pushed her face towards the girl, she pressed her palm flatly against the desk between Sarvara's legs and looked at her. "You are fortunate zat some are not as good at reading people as others because from my standpoint, your skills of deception leave much to be disired." Lukretia grinned. "Und also, it seems, zat your skills as a voman are also quite lacking in comparison. I do hope you are not planning on luring her back by losing all your matches und getting fucked by every voman who vants to take advantage of a vounded kätzchen."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:27 pm

Sarvara did not flinch when that hand came between her legs and only made her legs spread a bit wider, her eyes not lowering, not daring to take her eyes off from the German Domme. " Judging a book by it's cover? I expected much more from you. " She spoke out softly though her glare was fixated, like it was lashing out at Lukretia, leaning forward so their faces were inches from eachother as she looked up. " If someone is to take advantage of situations, it will be me. " With one swift motion she would would bring her legs up and around Lukretia's waist, tightening them so she could pull the German Domme against her as a grin appeared on her lips. " I will fuck every woman in this league if I have to, I will have my match with Cerbera, and no one will stop me. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:35 am

Lukretia kept an eyebrow raised when she heard Sarvara's words. Lukretia had read a page, at least. it was all she needed. But she was a bit surprised when the faker put her in an impromptu scissors and made her proclamation. "Oh?" She asked, tilting her head. "Vell, I think that could prove interesting." She said. "But before you decide to fuck everyone..." Lukretia reached out both her hands and yanked hard on Sarvara's pigtails, pulling the girl into another hard kiss as well as pulling her off the desk unless she let go of the scissors.

If she didn't, then Lukretia would pivot her body and try and slam Sarvara intot he wall and pin her up in the compromising position. "Vhy don't you start vith just one..." She purred dangerously at the girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:33 pm

Sarvara did not tilt her head away when she was yanked by her pigtails and caught in another rough kiss, her legs tightening around Lukretia out of reflex before she felt herself being lifted from the desk and guided towards the wall, a loud grunt escaping her when she was slammed against it, her legs just around Lukretia's hips now as she figured what just happened, her hands now grasping onto Lukretia's arms not only as support but also to keep those arms in her possession so she knew where they would go.

" So.. You want a rough sexual fight right here? " She would ask just to make sure she understood the German Domme, just needed the confirmation so she could pull out all the stops.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:28 am

Lukretia smiled as she pinned Sarvara against the wall. With her held fast by the wall and Lukretia's body, she was free to let go of the pigtails as she smiled at the faker. "For you, zis may be a 'rough sexual fight' She purred devilishly as she slid her hands downward under Sarvara's skirt and tried to yank the panties down around her thighs so she could expose the girl's ass and pussy. "But for me, I assure you, zis is simply a flicker of entertainment. Or... perhaps a chance for you to learn something, betrüger."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:39 am

When her panties were ripped right off her, Sarvara knew that she had to act now before Lukretia had too much free reign, something she would not allow to happen. She would lean forward to give Lukretia a quick kiss, just to keep her distract and to shut her up before she would think of anything else to do. With barely any options left, she would decide to loop an arm around the back of Lukretia's head and pull her right into a side headlock, trying to wrench her neck tightly and try to choke her while free hand would lower to tightly grasp Lukretia's butt cheek, wanting to wear the German Domme down.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:19 pm

Lukretia grinned as she was already close to putting Sarvara in a rather precarious position. Moreso than she already was. But it seemed the impostor was a little crafty as she pulled Lukretia into a tight side headlock, even while being pressed against the wall. Lukretia grinned through the pain as she was choked. She wondered how long Sarvara could maintain a tight hold if she was being fucked. Lukretia would try and test this theory out by jamming two of her fingers right up into Sarvara's pussy and trying to quickly pump them up and down inside the girl's sex.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next