Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina )

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina ) Empty A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina )

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:25 am

Spoiler:

Rumors had surfaced that Cerbera had returned to AFW after taking a break a few months ago to pursue her motorcycle career. People noted that Cerbera did look different, having shorter twintails and the color of her eyes being different but some claim that those were red color contacts. The rumors were true when that girl appeared for an ambush on someone in the ring, calling herself Cerbera and saying she was out for war. In truth, this girl was named Sarvara, but there was no record of that. Sarvara was using Cerbera's influence to gain what she needed in the AFW, an early lead and privileges. These boons granted her many things but not the thing she really wanted, the records of old Era of Hell members. She could not find records of the women who were in the Era of Hell, perhaps because the information of wrestlers were classified.

For that, she needed help from a certain individual that had high authority within the League, one that could access the information she sought and give it to her. After collecting some information from local wrestlers, she found out that Cerbera had a confrontation with such a woman and once again she used Cerbera's influence to make an appointment with her. That woman was named Lukretia, someone she had to persuade in order to get what she wanted and her only hope for that would be to pretend that she really was Cerbera and hope those two were on good terms with one another.

Sarvara was granted an appointment with Lukretia, making her way to where Lukretia's office was located. She went alone, seeing no reason to ask Cerbera's sister to come along, who was not fooled by Sarvara but for some reason wanted to help out. She entered the lobby of Lukretia's office, taking a slow look around before she headed to the woman that seated close by, a soft yet haunting voice coming from Sarvara. " I have an appointment with Lukretia, the name is Cerbera.. " She would have to gamble that this woman, whom she had not seen in Cerbera's matches, doesn't know who Cerbera was or never seen her in person.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina ) Empty Re: A Faker's Promise ( For Tatyina )

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:35 am

Hilde was nothing if not thorough when it came to work. For everything that Lukretia hated about her, the chocolate haired German domme could never say that Hilde did not do the best job possible whenever she had work to do. When an appointment was made by Cerbera to see Lukretia, she didn't think much of it but she did submit the request to Lukretia who immediately found the offer quite intriguing.

The way Lukretia had spoken, Hilde had been quite curious about what was going on but as 'Cerbera' entered, she greeted the girl politely and smiled at her. "Miss Von Creuzfeldt is ready to see you." She said as looked to the door. She pushed the intercom button. "Miss Kashnakov is here to see you now, Ma'am." She said and then nodded to Sarvara, letting her know she could enter.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:50 am

So far so good was the first words that came in Sarvara's mind, giving Hilde a brief nod before she turned to the door that Hilde was looking at and made her way towards it. Now she had to keep the story accurate. It would be foolish of her to just go and ask for the records, it would might make the German domme suspicious of her identity. Her story would have to be that she had several members she had lost contact with and needed their files to change that. This was going to be a troublesome task if the German Domme could see through this plot but she shook that thought out of her head.

She opened the door, pushing it further so she could enter the room and close the door behind her, finding the German Domme in her natural environment and knew she had to be careful, so she decided to put on her best Cerbera impersonation to see if she could fool her. " It has been a while, miss Lukretia.. " She first said, taking her steps forward to close the distance before she stood just a few feet from the German Domme, her red eyes just carefully narrowed to make sure she was cautious. " I'm in need of your assistance regarding wrestler files I am not permitted to view.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:14 am

Unlike Hilde, Lukretia had been wary the moment that 'Cerbera' had asked for an appointment. The act alone was quite suspicious but she was curious enough to hear out the woman. It had been a long time since the two of them met and she wanted to see for herself how the girl was doing. When she stepped forward, and finally entered, Lukretia let her deep blue eyes focus on the young girl.

She watched as Sarvara stepped close and Lukretia looked over the girl. As she spoke, she almost seemed to pay little attention to it. "Ahhh, vilkommen, kleinkind." She said, grinning. She reached out her hand and pressed it against Cerbera's cheek. There were many ways of fooling someone and this girl had done quite a good job, minus the red eyes.

Lukretia knew ways to tell who was who that the people trying to imitate could not duplicate. She leaned forward and with her hand on Sarvara's cheek, she closed the difference and forced her tongue into the girl's mouth for a deep, passionate kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:23 am

Sarvara tried to remain emotionless when that hand pressed up against her cheek, making her wonder if this woman and Cerbera had some sort of relationship. She thought about her only encounter with Cerbera and she seemed like a quiet, deadly type of girl that would not do this kind of thing.. But this was a risk she just had to take. Her mind went blank when Lukretia suddenly came in and force her tongue right into her mouth! Her eyes shot open briefly, a hand coming up, clenched in a fist, as if ready to strike at Lukretia but she paused it just in time.

This was a bad call, something that she couldn't predict anymore. Either this woman was testing her, or she actually had a close relationship with Cerbera to give such a kiss. Either way, Sarvara's cheeks were flared up and soon she had no choice but to make the call, pushing into the kiss and bit softly on the tongue, the fist unclenched and brought it around Lukretia's head to pull her a bit deeper into the kiss and brought her tongue play and dance with Lukretia's!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:36 am

Lukretia hadn't closed her eyes when she kissed Sarvara. She kept them locked onto the girl. The way she reacted to it, told her everything and by the time Sarvara realized the best course of action was an aggressive redoubling of the kiss on her own part, Lukretia had already figured her out. Still, that wasn't going to stop the German domme from enjoying the kiss as Sarvara pushed back. She allowed the smaller girl to kiss back, just to see how assertive she really was. After a while, however, she pulled away and smiled at Sarvara.

"Ahhh... not bad, betrüger." She purred and smiled. She then reached out to try and grab Sarvara by her short pig tail and give it a hard yank, scowling at the girl. "If zis is a joke, zen I do not find it funny. Ze Fraulein has developed poor manners since last ve met." Lukretia grinned. "Zough... if you vant, I vould be happy to help you get a better handle on how her und I handle one another."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:46 am

Sarvara tried not to be too aggressive. Her blush began to fade after she had got accustomed to the predicament and when the kiss was broken, she would release a soft sigh of warm air. The kiss wasn't THAT bad, if those two really had a relationship together, at least Cerbera had chosen a good kisser. Her eyes narrowed when she noticed the smile, which made it seem that she nailed it, having chosen the correct answer and now she would get that deal done with and a step closer to domination.

However, Lukretia grasped one of her pigtails and gave it quite a yank, forcing Sarvara to almost stumble to the side were it not for her foot pressing hard against the floor to stop herself, her right eye flinching closed as she listened almost intently, trying to figure out through that accent if she found out of not. It frustrated her when she heard that she was indeed discovered, but perhaps this woman was giving her a window with those last words. " ..Fine with me.." Though she was curious, if she accepted this and found out how Cerbera and Lukretia did their business, she would be able to use that to still gain support from the German Domme.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:55 am

Lukretia had to try very hard not to laugh loudly at Sarvara's words. It was really unladylike and Lukretia prided herself on her dignity. But this imposter was just making it too hard for her not to become a little unglued. "I see." She said and looked down at Sarvara. She jerked her hand that held onto Sarvara's pig tail and tried to force the girl to bend over against the desk with her own thighs pinning her against it.

Her free hand then pushed against Sarvara's ass and began to rub and caress it. "Let me tell you somezing, betrüger. Ze last time ze Fraulein und I vere together, I vas fucking her in ze ass. Now, zen..." She said, her tone becoming more sinister. "You can tell me who you are or I can continue vhere her und I left off."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:04 am

This might have been a bad approach for Savara, who was forced to the desk and bend over against it. She could not help but shudder when she felt that hand roaming over her butt, biting onto her bottom lip to silence a moan that wanted to get out. The accent was hard for Sarvara to follow but from what she understood, Lukretia had fucked Cerbera and apparently they weren't finished, if she were to lie now than she was going to be the next subject in Lukretia's book.

" ..My name is Sarvara. " She started with her real name, her eyes narrowing as she was forced to look at the wall while Lukretia held her like this, not a pleasant position but there was nothing she could really do against it. " I'm here to lure Cerbera back to the AFW.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:41 am

Lukretia ran her hand under Sarvara's skirt, running her hand upon the underside of the girl's ass while she spoke and exposed herself as the faker she was. When Sarvara was finished, Lukretia backed away and allowed the girl to pull herself off the desk.

"I see." She said. "Vell, I didn't realize ze Fraulein had run off. How unfortunate." She said. "Und vhy do you vant to bring her back? Vhat, exactly, is in it for you, betrüger?" She asked, tilting her head and looking the girl over.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next