Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Crystal Alvey vs. Conza Delejabon

2 posters

Go down

Crystal Alvey vs. Conza Delejabon Empty Crystal Alvey vs. Conza Delejabon

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:50 am

Starndard Match
Victory decided by Submission,Pin,or K.O.

He swung his feet back and forth while he sat on the bench.It had been a while since Conza Delejabon had been in a match that took him out to a large crowd that would be watching him.That wasnt even bad.Its actually what he wanted.Conza's dream was to one of the wrestlers that he saw on television.Though,he had lost both times he was out here,Conza still was excited that he was in the AFW in the first place.

But,it had been a while,so he was nervous.Turning his head slowly back to his so-called "Manager" he asks: "Nick,who did you say that I was fighting again?" His voice was still that of a higher pitch.It still hadnt fully developed yet.His "Manager" was his friend Nick Solem.Tall,black hair,black clothes,chipper attitude. "What,you think Im gonna tell you? That takes out the fun.I'll tell you though,she is fairly new.But,I heard she's pretty good." He replied,sinking his teeth into a chocolate bar.Nick had no idea wether or not Conza's opponent was a fair match (as was proved the other times...).Thats why Conza had his doubys in his "Manager".

"Thanks a lot....REAL help." Conza grumbled.Hearing his theme (Agoraphobia by Incubus) playing,he shot up and ran out of the locker room.The smal boy wore his brown corduroy pants and white button-up shirt.On top of his light brown hair was his familiar hat.On his feet were a pair of black boots that he got specifically so he could wear them in the ring.Conza didnt know at all who his opponent was,but he already was in doubt that he was going to have a good time.

Last edited by 11367 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:06 am; edited 3 times in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Crystal Alvey vs. Conza Delejabon Empty Re: Crystal Alvey vs. Conza Delejabon

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:17 pm

Crystal was I repeat going to win this time. At least, that's what she hoped she would do. She didn't know about her opponent, but still, she hoped no, will win this match. She's tried of losing, as you can see. She walks into her locker-room, gets out of her casual clothes, and gets into her third alternate attire (The 3rd one,with the superpowers, no she does not have superpowers...through it would help) and walked towards the curtain, brushing it away, and walking into the ramp. She flexed both biceps, high-fived some of the fan, got in the ring and flexed again before looking at her opponent...she was surprised to say the least. She had a WTF look on her face, before turning around and going to her corner to stretch.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:36 pm

Conza watched his opponent come down the ramp.She was giving high-fives and being friendly with the crowd.Nick was right.She was already known,for being new.Already,Conza was flustered at his goal to win.He didn't worry TOO much,though.After all,he had some sort of confidence.He decides to stay silent until he was spoken to by this girl,or until the bell would ring so they could start the match.She looked pretty tough,so Conza knew that he was at the least have some sort of trouble.But,he kept a straight face.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Crystal walked up to Conza and brought out her right hand, she had a smile on her face, she spoke. "Listen, I don't like beating up people much smaller then me, but I've been losing, and...I don't like losing, maybe that's the sportswomen in me, but still. But I promise not to hurt you too bad!" She said, still smiling. She meant it too, she as going to try to not hurt Conza badly, just enough to win the match.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:25 pm

He became a bit fearful when the girl approached him.It turned out she was coming to make formalities with him.She sounded very sure of herself about winning,which lit up the pilot light within Conza.He gently began to shake her hand. "I don't m-mean to burst your bubble.But.....I'll be the one winning today." He let go of her hand and took a step back. "Um....My name i-is Conza.What is your's?" He asks.The small boy still felt intimidated,because of the height,mostly.He was trying to think of what he could do to take out this disadvantage.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:33 pm

Crystal smiled. "You got spunk kid, I like that " She said, she waited for Conza to finish is stuttering sentence, then spoke. "Crystal, the one and only" She answered. She smiled again.

Last edited by 12467 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am

Conza didn't seem like he acknowledged the small and nice compliment that Crystal gave him.But,in actuality,he just didn't know how to take it.His fears were still rampant even after the amount of time he had been here for. "H-Hello,Crystal...." Conza's reason for not speaking too much was shifting around constantly.Right now,the reason was for both a raring to fight already and the knowledge he had just from looking at her,Crystal would probably be a strong opponent.His idea to fight was to utilize his speed.Of course,this was tried and failed the other times.Still,he was going to try again.

Last edited by 11367 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down