Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan

4 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan - Page 10 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:04 pm

Mercy was focused more on Jocelyn than Lilly. Lilly was a pest,an annoyance. Jocelyn, to her, was definitely a threat. But Lilly kept bringing up that stupid match. Would she dare to come to her office? Her apartment? Apparently she had gone to Taylor's. This girl was crazy! But would a fight even BE enough!? Mercy thought about it but thankfully she didn't have to act on it right away. Lilly's stupidity seemed to know no bounds and when Lilly began to bark at Jocelyn, the paralegal took that as an invitation to scoot as faaaar away from the angry Chistralian as possible.

Said Chistralian seethed as she stepped through the ropes. "What was that, mate?" She said, staring daggers at Lilly and speaking as though Lilly was speaking in a foreign language. "Some lil shite comes in and roots around my match and then has the knackers ta mouth off and talk like she's got big bullocks!?"

Jocelyn took one step forward. "I'm bloody spewin and someone's gettin their arse beat! Thanks for volunteerin, mate." Jocelyn rushed and looked to plow her shoulder into Lilly and drive her into the barricade as hard as she could.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:16 pm

Lilly huffed, planting her hands on her hips as she glared at the woman. She really didn't know who she was fucking with, did she? In the corner of her eye, she saw Mercy going to slip away, but she didn't care at the moment. She wouldn't get too far. Plus, she knew where to find her if she had to.

The cheerleader turned toward the Chistralian as she took a step toward her and puffed her chest. "Look here, take your funny accent somewhere else. I've got more important things to-" Lilly was caught of guard yet again tonight. Out of nowhere, Jocelyn charged her, ramming her right in the middle and forcing her right into the barricade. The hit was hard enough, and so sudden that it knocked the wind right out of Lilly.

"Guh... b-bitch!" Adrenaline took over at that point, and the cheerleader started to reach for Jocelyn's hair with one hard, and throw her other arm wildly at her. She wanted to start something? Well now it was on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:33 pm

Jocelyn grinned as she smashed Lilly into the barricade. It felt good to actually pound someone down. Especially a loudmouthed girl like Lilly. She felt the tug on her hair and growled. She felt the arm slap against her. When Lilly started trying to flail at her, Jocelyn couldn't help it. She started to... laugh. Allison had tugged Jocelyn's hair in far more vicious manners. And that was when she was being nice. Jocelyn had actually grown a little fond of hairpulling, thanks to her twisted relationship with the Brit.

The Chistralian reached out to grab both of Lilly's wrists and, if she could grab hold of them, would try and squeeze as hard as she could, looking not just to restrain the blonde but inflict as much pain as she could.

"Sorry 'bout your luck." Jocelyn growled. "But I actually know how to throw a punch." Regardless of whether she trapped Lilly's hands or not, Jocelyn would pull her head back and try and smash her forehead into Lilly's as hard as she could.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Lilly's attempts to get Jocelyn off of her proved to be pointless. As she desperately flailed at her, she just... laughed. LAUGHED! Did she think Lilly was weak? Did she think so little of her?! HOW DARE SHE?! The cheerleader continued her struggle, pulling on her hair as hard as she could and still wildly throwing punches at any random place. She didn't stop until Jocelyn managed to get hold of her wrists, squeezing them with enough of a grip to get Lilly to cringe. She had one hell of a grip.

"Let go!" BITCH!" She pulled back as hard as she could, trying to wrench her wrists free from Jocelyn's iron like grip, but to no avail. Just how tough was this girl?! So caught up in just trying to get free from her grasp, she didn't anticipate the headbutt that came barreling at her, hitting her square in the middle of the forehead. Lilly, despite her effort to try and hold it in, cried out at the now searing pain in her head. Her eyes began to water, and her ears started to ring. What the hell was this bitch made of?!

With her wrists locked, Lilly had little other option than to use her best assets, her legs. She tried to readjust herself enough so that she could try and kick and push Jocelyn off of her, while still trying to pull her wrists free, and fighting back the tears that stung her eyes. "F-fuck you! Fuck! YOU!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:06 pm

Jocelyn's head stung from the headbutt as well, but she certainly wasn't going to cry. She couldn't believe Lilly was and the fact that she still tried to act so tough only pissed Jocelyn off more! She felt Lilly buckling and let go of the girl's wrists.

Jocelyn stood up off of Lilly and swung her foot to try and kick the girl's tit. "Quit crying like a fuckin spoiled sprog! You're pathetic and I ain't some yobbo princess! I've got fuckin teeth girlie and I'll bite your head off if you so much as thunder in my direction, got it?!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Lilly hated herself for letting any tears show. She prided herself in being tough as nails. She didn't cry. FOR ANYTHING! And this bitch managed to drag a few stray tears out of her because of a cheap headbutt. She'd show her yet! Bucking and kicking, she managed to get Jocelyn to let her go and get off of her, but Lilly wasn't so quick to get up. Her midsection still hurt like a mother, and she was still a bit dizzy from the headbutt as well. But of course, Jocelyn wasn't done, sending a kick at the cheerleader's tit.

Lilly wasn't going to let this fly. No chance. She wanted to fight dirty? It was time to fight dirty! So when her foot connected, despite the fact that it hurt like hell, the blonde grabbed at her foot, pulling on it in an attempt to get close enough to clamp her teeth right down on her shin or calf. It wasn't exactly how she liked to fight. But damn it, this was payback!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:50 pm

Mercy watched the fight begin to unfold. Lilly was crazy, and spunky, but the pink haired girl was pretty sure she'd jumped into the pool during adult swim. Either way, she didn't want to be the first person either girl saw regardless of the outcome. Deciding discretion was the better part of valor, Mercy took her leave, sneaking off and quickly hurrying down the ramp.

Jocelyn, meanwhile, was feeling pretty good. She was up and Lilly was down. Once she stamped the false bravado out of Lilly, she'd make her cry even more. Jocelyn growled when Lilly grabbed onto her foot and yanked it forward. "Fuckin... let go!" Jocelyn growled.

And then... Lilly BIT her! Jocelyn's eyes widened as Lilly's teeth clamped down on her foot. She still kept it bare because she was used tot hat and it meshed with her fighting style. So when Lilly's pearly whites champed on her toes, She screamed.

"Ahhhhhhgggggfuck!" Jocelyn screamed and fell down on her butt, trying to yank her foot away. "Fuck you, you ruddy little cunt!" Jocelyn howled. She was pissed, but she was pretty much fine with this little dirty fighting arms race that Lilly had wanted. She thrust her free leg forward, looking to jam the ball of her heel between Lilly's legs. THAT would make her let go for sure!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Lilly was no stranger to fighting dirty. She was more than comfortable doing whatever she had to to win. Maybe not biting, but anything else. Still, this worked. After all, she wasn't a trained fighter in the least, and this Jocelyn bitch most likely was. So if Lilly had to resort to back ally tricks in order to get the upper hand, then that was that.

With her teeth clamped down, the cheerleader bit down as hard as she could, making it very clear that she had no intention of letting her go any time soon. The bare foot girl fell down on her but as a result, screaming all the while. That's what she got for bringing tears to this girl's eyes!

Lilly held fast, holding her leg firmly as she kept her teeth clenched tight, only for her grip to loosen when she felt Jocelyn's foot connect solidly in between her legs. Lilly's teeth released instantly, as did her grip on Jocelyn's leg. Both of the blonde's hands immediately went to sooth her now burning crotch as she flopped to the floor below, half ready to curl up in a ball. "Gah... huah!" Lilly cried, the tears free flowing now. She had never in her life been struck so hard. Sure, she had been hit there before, but never this hard. Never to the point she lost all control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Jocelyn yanked her foot away and rolled onto her knees. Her foot ached like a bitch and she was probably bleeding, but she sure as shit wasn't going to cry like the cheerleader. In fact, Jocelyn wasn't finished with the blonde. Jocelyn yanked one of Lilly's arms away from the girl's crotch and pulled it up as she straddled the girl's but. She twisted the girl's arm back in a hammer lock and leaned forward, putting pressure on it as she pushed her lips close to Lilly's ear.

"A lot of people think they can fuck with me." She growled. "But I'll be a kangaroo's left nut if I'm gonna let some pooncey sprog like you do it. You go back to playin with lil pink haired dolls and mind yourself around the big kids. Understand, girlie?" She growled. "Now give me a lil nod if that tiny brain of yours has enough smarts to figure out when she's been given a golden opportunity not to get proper fucked. And if I ever see you sniffin round me again, I'll make tonight feel like a gentle summer breeze."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Lan flinched as Jocelyn yelled at her again. The Chinese-Australian girl was angry, but it seemed—perhaps it was just wishful thinking on Lan’️s part—that she was not so much angry at her as she was angry at the two girls whose brawl had interrupted their match. Lan would grab onto the top rope and slowly, shakily raise herself up onto her feet. She wanted to say something more to Jocelyn, but before she could, her countrywoman was already through the ropes, evidently intent on teaching the two interlopers something of a lesson.

“Oh…” Lan breathed, watching the dark-haired fighter go. She gently ran a hand across her throbbing groin. This match had done a number on her—physically, but more so emotionally. And it didn’️t seem like she was going to get a chance to speak with Jocelyn afterwards. The girl was already chasing after Mercy and the blonde girl. Lan watched as the pink-haired secretary scurried off, and Jocelyn went after the blonde, quickly gaining the advantage and bringing the intruder to tears. Lan watched, her eyes wide and a little teary. Jocelyn was quite the warrior when she got going. The Cantonese girl figured she was lucky that that fury had not been unleashed on her.

She made her way across the ring, watching the fight unfold. She could stay…but what purpose would that serve? Jocelyn probably wouldn’️t talk to her even if she did. Slipping between the ropes, Lan would put her head down and hurry up the ramp and out of the arena, feeling more confused than she had going in.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next