by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan

4 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan - Page 5 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:46 am

The view from her very expensive seat was excellent, but as the match went on that became a problem. The foolishness she was witnessing was unbearable. The temper tantrums and the stuttering, the flailing and sloppy wrestling. It was disgraceful. Allison Watson rose from her seat and made the short walk to ringside, stepping easily over the barricade along the way.

The elegant blonde ice queen was glamorous enough to make Coco Chanel herself take notice. Her blood-red French neck scarf and silvery-blue silken blouse, her perfectly fitted charcoal slacks that highlighted the considerable curves of her long and spectacular legs, her golden, flawlessly arranged hair, all combined in an image that instantly commanded attention. In her black, high-heeled ankle boots, she stood a full six feet tall, and she approached the ring apron in long, even strides.

She made her way slowly around the ring, peering inside the ring like it was a sort of zoo. She circled around until her presence became entirely impossible to ignore for Yi Lan and Jocelyn both, and then she stopped, placed a hand on her hip, and put on an eerily pleasant smile.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:10 am

Jocelyn got up and clenched her fists as Lan began to stutter again. That really pissed the Chistralian off a lot. Why couldn't she just talk right!? But what was she saying? She thought SHE had a reason to win? Jocelyn narrowed her eyes, lifted up her leg and stomped hard on the mat, trying to intimidate the taller Chinese girl. "Well!? What the fuck IS it!?" She barked, angrily demanding what she could possibly be thinking.

Then it happened. Jocelyn saw the familiar prowl of Allison's body. The woman she loved. The woman she hated. The woman who was messing everything up between her and Lan! Jocelyn's cheeks turned bright red and she took a hesitant step backwards as she sucked in a small breath. She made brief eye contact with Allison and then steeled herself. <Sorry.> She said quickly in Chinese. Whatever she was doing with Lan before. With their little dance. it needed to end now. She couldn't be caught being weak in front of Allison.

Jocelyn pulled her fists up and took her stance. She cocked her hips back and lightly stepped forward, twisting her body tot he side and firing off a kick aimed at Lan's belly, trying to put the ashen haired Chinese girl back down tot he mat.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:55 am

Jocelyn looked angry as Lan began to try to explain herself. Lan took a deep breath and tried to continue, hoping that, if she revealed at least part of the whole truth to Jocelyn, the dark-haired girl would change her mind. “I…I guess my reason is that, ah, I thought that…if I win, I could…we could…”

She stopped talking. Jocelyn didn’️t seem to be paying any attention. Her focus was elsewhere. She was looking past Lan, at something outside of the ring. The blonde girl glanced over her shoulder to try to see what had her opponent so distracted. That was when she saw a flash of brilliant blonde hair, and, a second later, the tall, shapely body attached to it. And those terrifying, familiar, piercing eyes. Lan froze for a second. She had been mostly angry at Allison when she left the spa, but over the last couple of weeks she had grown to fear the European woman’️s presence. Nothing but trouble followed in her wake.

While Lan was frozen, Jocelyn’️s kick hit her square in her stomach. She let out a loud cry and fell backwards onto her butt, holding onto her stomach as she glanced from Allison to Jocelyn.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:25 am

Jocelyn's kick was satisfying as it slammed into Lan's stomach. Rigidly assaulting people was something Jocelyn enjoyed but now that she was suddenly forced to do it, it felt a little uneasy. Not because it was anyone but because it was Lan. If she beat Lan, then most likely she would have to do more than just earn a victory. She didn't want to do that and was now in a bind. But she wasn't going to let it show on her face. Jocelyn shifted her hips and hopped forward, throwing her body into the air as she sailed and tried to jam her heel deep into Lan's belly with a powerful stomp.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:14 am

Lan sniffled a little, closing her eyes and willing herself to remain calm and composed. Tears would be a natural response to the sort of pain she was in right now, but letting Allison see her cry would be disastrous. The European woman had told her, flat out, that the last thing she could ever be was a fighter. Lan knew Allison was wrong, and she had set out to join AFW to prove her wrong. Of course, after her second encounter with Jocelyn, her primary goal had changed, but the original impetus for her decision to become a wrestler—the pain and embarrassment that Allison had caused her—was still there.

As Jocelyn leapt at her, Lan would throw her hands up, intercepting her countrywoman’️s foot as it tried to come down on her stomach. She would wrap her hands tightly around Jocelyn’️s ankle, and then give the leg a quick twist and a hard yank, trying to bring the dark-haired fighter down onto the mat again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:44 am

Jocelyn came down and thought she had a good spot, but Lan managed to intercept her foot. The Chistralian growled but the sharp turn caused a shooting pain and Jocelyn could feel herself start to lose her balance. "Fuck no!" She shouted and bent her own leg so that she would fall into a kneeling position on or next to the ashen haired girl. "Let go of my fuckin' ankle." She growled, trying to keep the pain on her face measured with anger and threatening to throw a fist down into Lan's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:59 am

"Jocelyn..." Allison said. Her tone was soft but forceful, and loud enough that both girls could hear her. "If you cannot beat this little damsel in unending distress, I can scarcely imagine a reason for our relationship to continue. Now, please show me that you're not wasting my time."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:46 am

Lan managed to intercept Jocelyn’️s stomp, and, with a quick twist, she brought the darker-haired wrestler down to her knees. All that seemed to accomplish was making Jocelyn angry, unfortunately. When the Chistralian girl demanded that Lan release her ankle, the blonde girl would hesitate for a second before complying, releasing it and immediately rolling backwards to put some distance between the two of them before Jocelyn could strike her.

She got up onto her knees, her gaze drifting over to the tall, golden-haired European standing outside of the ring. Jocelyn hadn’️t exactly been nice in the first part of their match, but Allison’️s presence seemed to change things drastically. Lan wished that she would go away. Lan wished that the woman hadn’️t even been present here tonight to begin with. If things kept going like this, she was going to ruin everything.

“W-why…” she began, but she didn’️t finish the thought. She turned her attention back to Jocelyn, getting back up onto her knees. She would switch back to Mandarin and say: <Jocelyn…d-do your best to win. I…want you to, for w-whatever reason…but I’️m going to do my best, too…>

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:55 am

Jocelyn stepped back when Lan let go of her ankle, surprised that she complied and surprised more that she let her get up. She had a cold, determined look in her eyes and when Lan looked at Allison, Jocelyn ground her teeth. Why did Allison have to be here? She glanced briefly at Allison and turned back quickly to glare at Lan.

<You don't understand!> She barked in Mandarin. <I. CAN'T. Lose. Now. Idiot!> She said slowly, growling the last word. She lowered her body and stepped towards Lan, throwing her hip at Lan to try and slam it into her while she tried to close up with a Follow up elbow to the chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:32 am

Jocelyn’️s gaze seemed to waver between Lan and Allison. Lan wondered what sort of relationship her opponent had with the European beauty. She doubted that it was romantic or sexual—Jocelyn seemed more afraid of Allison than anything else. But it wasn’️t only fear that Lan saw in her opponent’️s face. Lan wondered what was going through her countrywoman’️s head right now. Emotionally, Jocelyn seemed almost as confused as Lan was.

When Jocelyn barked at her in Mandarin, Lan would hesitate for a second before replying: <I…want to understand, though.> She dipped her head slightly.

When Jocelyn came at her, Lan would not move out of the way in time to avoid her altogether, and allowed the darker-haired Chinese girl’️s hips to crash into her and force her backwards a step. When the girl threw an elbow her way, however, Lan would twist her body to the side, taking the strike on the shoulder, where it could do only minimal injury. With Jocelyn still close, Lan would duck low and throw a punch right into the other Chinese girl’️s solar plexus, looking to stun Jocelyn, perhaps long enough to set up something more…dramatic.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next