Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan

4 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan - Page 3 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:56 am

Jocelyn stared into Lan's eyes as she managed to flip them over and reverse their positions. She held on tightly tot he girl's ashen locks and kept their faces close as Lan continued to try and apologize. "Stop... fucking apologizing!" She barked and pressed her forehead against Lan's

She wasn't even trying to pin Lan. Realy, she was just keeping herself on top of the girl, subconsciously keeping their bodies close. "You know what really pisses me off?" She growled, panting against Lan's face. "That you can't even humiliate me right! you're so... BAD at it!"

Jocelyn pulled up her fist. "What the hell are you trying to do?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!?" She threatened, screaming into Lan's face obnoxiously.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:15 am

"I...I j-just...w-what else can I do?" Lan stuttered, her lips trembling as Jocelyn pressed their foreheads together. Lan could feel the other Chinese girl's hot breath on her face, and the sensation was almost enough to make her swoon. It was difficult fighting Jocelyn when, every time they got this close, Lan started to feel all dizzy like this. She didn't know if it was her anxiety which caused her to feel this way, her powerful desire to get to know Jocelyn on an intimate level, or a mixture of the two.

Lan stopped struggling beneath her opponent, just laying there beneath her as she tried to gather her thoughts. She couldn't pierce Jocelyn's mind at all—every time she thought that the darker-haired wrestler might be thinking one thing, it turned out that she was actually thinking something altogether different. Lan didn't know if Jocelyn wanted to be friends, or if she really, truly did want to beat her to a bloody pulp. Lan was a little scared of that uncertainty—the gulf between those two different possibilities was so wide.

"I...humiliate...? H-humiliate...you?" Lan attempted, the words coming out completely without context. "I...no, Lu Jiao...ah, umm, J-Jocelyn...I'm not trying to humiliate y-you...I never even thought...thought of that."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:54 am

Jocelyn's head faltered when Lan asked if she was humiliating her. Her head fell and she felt heavy, letting her body fall a bit. She couldn't understand how Lan couldn't see it?! Maybe Jocelyn really WAS delusional. Maybe she just needed to quit being so spazzy about everything? Every decision she made for herself. All the thoughts that piled up in her head only seemed to lead to confusion and misery. For a moment, she didn't even want to be in the match anymore. She just wanted to let go of Lan and drag herself away from the crowd. What other decisions were wrong? The ones with Allison? Of course. With Cassie? Zhou Yi? Her father?

Then, as she sighed, Jocelyn's lips briefly touched Lan's. A soft and brief connection and Jocelyn immediately slamm3ed her raised fist down so it smashed into the mat right next to Lan's head. Se threw herself off of Lan, snapping out of her stupor. She tried to tug Lan up with her by the hair but leave her in a position where Lan was forced to remain hunched over.

"Admit it!" She growled. "Every time you hear my voice, you're buggered that I'm a dingy mutt and not a pureblood like you!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:57 am

Lan laid still beneath her countrywoman, her only movement the gentle rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. Jocelyn's harsh glare seemed to soften again as her head fell, but once again Lan was at a loss as she tried to discern what her opponent was thinking. This seemed to be a recurring theme whenever she encountered Jocelyn. She wanted to get to know the girl, but when she looked into her eyes she only found confusion.

She wanted to say something more, but before she could, Jocelyn's lips brushed against her own. Lan's cheeks immediately flushed a brilliant crimson. She jumped a little when Jocelyn's fist crashed down right next to her head. She didn't make any move to attack the Chinese-Australian girl. When Jocelyn rolled off of her, all Lan would do was sit up and bring a hand to her face, running her fingers across her lips lightly, as if she could still feel Jocelyn's lips imprinted upon them. "Aah..." she murmured. "I..."

She didn't know what she was going to say, and so she was almost glad when Jocelyn grabbed onto her blonde locks and yanked her back up onto her feet, though being kept doubled-over was not the most comfortable position she could have been in. Her heart sank a little when she heard Jocelyn's accusation. "W-why..." she started, then hesitated, then restarted: "Why...would I be, ah, b-buggered by that?" She grunted, shifting her weight a little, trying to find a way in which being hunched over like this could be more comfortable. "I...I really don't c-care. I really want...to talk to you...a-and be...f-friends..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:25 am

"Rrrrrgh!" Jocelyn seethed at Lan's response. She threw her knee forward to try and knee Lan in the chest. "What do you mean, WHY!?" She barked. "You're just looking for me to let my guard down so you can humiliate me! So you can make me look BAD! So you can show how you're SOOOO much BETTER than me! Just because you're full blooded! I'M the one who looks like she belongs there! What the FUCK makes YOU so goddamn perfect, huh!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Evidently Jocelyn didn’️t care much for the notion that the two of them could be friends. Either that, or she didn’️t believe that Lan really meant it. Lan couldn’️t explain before the darker-haired girl’️s knee hit her in the chest. “Aaugh!” she spluttered, one hand clutching at her aching breasts, the other wrapping around Jocelyn’️s hand to try to pull it away from her blonde locks.

“Gah…no…nothing…m-makes me better!” Lan stuttered, as she would try to pry Jocelyn’️s hand away and raise herself back up to her full height, if only so that she could look the Chinese-Australian girl in the eyes as she tried to explain. “I don’️t…I never th-think like that…” she said with a heavy sigh. “I…I’️m not perfect…I’️m...v-very far from perfect…very far.”

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:15 am

Jocelyn growled as Lan tried to pry her hand off of the tight hold ont he girl's ashen locks. She continued to seethe as she heard Lan's words. She didn't think lan was lying. Just the opposite. That just made it worse though. She'd gone all in on her prideful thoughts and if she believed Lan. If she allowed her own prejudgements to be wrong, then she'd look even worse!

Jocelyn made a sour face, one that was somewhere between apologetic for having to continue to do what she was doing to Lan and another that was pissed off for even being in the position. As Lan tugged at her fingers, Jocelyn just let go and brought up her free arm to try and club her forearm into Lan's face. "No fucking shite!" She barked. "T-Then... it must be something!" She demanded.

"You're trying to get me back for what I did at Sarah's!? For the cafeteria!? That's what all this is about, isn't it!? Well, fuck you! I'm... I'm not going to fall for that trick!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:31 am

Jocelyn made another odd face, and Lan, once again, was hopeless when it came to deciphering what exactly it meant. The Chinese-Australian girl looked angry, that was for sure, but she also looked…sad? Or maybe…anxious? Lan knew she couldn’️t just base what she said on a partial understanding of Jocelyn’️s emotional state, as one might be able to do with most any other member of the human race. Their relationship up until this point had been rather tumultuous, and fraught with misunderstanding. Lan sought to avoid that by figuring out exactly what sort of mood Jocelyn was in, down to each subtle, individual nuance. If she tip-toed around the sore spots, she might be able to achieve a breakthrough with her countrywoman. For the sake of her amorous fascination with the dark-haired wrestler, she had to try.

She was still trying to read Jocelyn’️s face when the girl’️s forearm slammed into her own. “Aagh!” Lan cried out, stepping backwards and clutching at her nose. She shook her head desperately as Jocelyn assailed her with questions, wanting to know just what kind of game Lan was playing. “Y-you…didn’️t do anything at, uh, S-Sarah’️s! She…she tried to p-play us against each other,” Lan stammered. “And…and…I’️m sorry for what happened…in the cafeteria. I…I upset you…m-made you angry. I-it was m-my fault! But I d-didn’️t mean to!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Jocelyn's mouth dropped at Man's words. Was the girl serious!? She was really this unflappable? This stupidly naive in the face of the enraged Chistralian? It was impossible to believe. Jocelyn's arms fell heavily to her sides and she sighed deeply. SHE was the stupid one. She had flown off the handle in the cafeteria. And Allison didn't even barely have to lift a finger to get Jocelyn to spit venom at Lan at the spa.

"W-why?" Her lips quivered the word. She looked Lan up and down and blushed deeply. Then her fingers twitched and closed into fists. Her mouth closed and she sneered. "WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST HATE ME!?" She screamed as she tried to throw a hasty clothesline into Lan's chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:41 am

“W-why?” Lan repeated, wondering how she could explain herself to her countrywoman. She knew that she would never be able to put into words why she wanted to get to know Jocelyn, and be friends with her. By all accounts, she should have avoided the darker-haired girl from the very first moment they met. Jocelyn had been nasty to her, and, according to Mercy, the Chinese-Australian girl was nasty to other people, too. To the point that she didn’️t think twice before beating someone bloody. And yet there was some strange magnetism which drew Lan to her. It wasn’️t even simply a matter of their shared heritage, although that did, without a doubt, play a role…

She blushed a vibrant red. “I…I just don’️t,” she said, ultimately deciding to boil her emotions down to just that simple, inalterable fact. Seeing Jocelyn’️s arm swinging towards her, Lan’️s survival instincts would finally kick in, and she would duck beneath it, taking a couple of steps to put some space between them. This was still a match, and she needed to stop simply taking Jocelyn’️s abuse and start fighting back again. Maybe she could earn the girl’️s respect that way.

Lan took a deep breath. <Lu Jiao,> she began respectfully, switching back to Mandarin, <I…I’️m going to try to w-win this fight. But…but I promise that I won’️t try to humiliate you e-even if I do win. I never will try to humiliate you…never. And…and my offer of f-friendship still stands. Please…th-think about it?>

She took another deep breath, then put her fists up, mustering as much courage as she could before taking a couple of steps forward and throwing a punch towards Jocelyn’️s cheek.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next