Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan

4 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan - Page 2 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:32 am

Jocelyn panted softly against Lan's side as she wrapped her arms around the bigger Chinese girl's body. She was close to Lan, holding onto her. Jocelyn's cheeks flared. It was kind of like a hug. She was nuzzled against Lan and there was a part inside of her that wished it wasn't a fight. That was when she felt Lan try and wedge her hand between Jocelyn's arm and her own body. Her arms tightened up instinctually, as if she was afraid of being parted with Lan.

"Bugger off!"

Jocelyn growled as she pushed up to one leg, leaving the other knee pressed against the mat while she almost seemed to be trying to bear hug Lan. "I'm ... not letting go!" Jocelyn said as she squeezed tighter. Her face pushed up against Lan's side and her head nestled under Lan's small chest.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Lan’️s attempt to free herself failed almost immediately, as Jocelyn simply tightened her grip enough that Lan’️s hand could find no space in which to wedge itself between the darker-haired girl’️s arm and her own waist. The close contact between the two of them was fueling Lan’️s embarrassment, and her cheeks were visibly growing redder with each passing second.

“I…” she started, fumbling around for words before letting that thought die and trying to think of something else to say. Her breathing grew quicker as Jocelyn got up on one leg and pushed her head up against Lan’️s chest. If the Chinese-Australian girl hadn’️t been yelling at her—and if they weren’️t in a wrestling ring with thousands of people watching them—this might have felt almost intimate. Lan knew she would have to put a stop to it, though. The tight hug was starting to hurt.

“Y-you need to let go…” she said, before thrusting one knee upwards into Jocelyn’️s midsection, trying to force the dark-haired girl to let go of her so that she would have a chance to steady her breathing and recover.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:34 am

Jocelyn held on like her life depended on it. She wasn't really afraid of what Lan might do if she did, she just... well, if they separated then they would have to go back to fighting. The Chistralian couldn't believe why Lan was so dumb! How could she not just read Jocelyn's mind or something. It was annoying. And she couldn't really fault Lan for it. But as the two Chinese girls jostled and Jocelyn's face pushed up further against Lan's chest, making her face blush even more as her forehead mashed against the soft numb, she tried to stand. If she could get to her feet, she could lift Lan up and slam her down. Once she beat this girl, she could question her. She could tell her what an idiot she was. She could drag her backstage and...

"Guuuh!"

Jocelyn's eyes widened as she felt Lan's knee thrust itself into her belly. Her grip loosened on Lan and she eased away, trying to grab Lan's wrist as she backed away. "You... want me to let go!?" She said, almost offended by Lan's words. Did Lan want her to be close or to go away? Jocelyn didn't know! it pissed her off. Her cheeks were flushed. She tried to yank Lan into an Irish Whip into the other side of the ropes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:30 am

As reluctant as Lan was to inflict pain on Jocelyn, she knew that she had to. They would have time to talk after the match was over—that is, if Jocelyn was in any mood to talk. Lan hoped that her fellow Chinese girl would come around by the time the match was over. The way she barked at Lan after she was kneed in the stomach, though…Lan didn’️t know what was going through Jocelyn’️s mind. The way she asked if Lan wanted her to let go…Lan couldn’️t tell if she was angry, upset, disappointed, or something else altogether.

“W-well…we’️re… i-it’️s a fight, so…you, ah, y-you need to…” Lan said, consciously avoiding using the word “want.” She looked down at the mat, avoiding eye contact with her opponent. She wasn’️t expecting Jocelyn to attack again so soon, and was unprepared as she was whipped into the ropes, groaning as her lithe body slammed into them.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:59 am

Jocelyn watched as she managed to toss Lan towards the other ropes. She watched the girl run and her fists clenched tightly. She ran at Lan, expecting the girl to come bouncing back. She would try and swing her arm wildly and put her fellow countrywoman to the mat with a hard clothesline across her chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:26 am

Lan did indeed rebound off the ropes, stumbling backwards, one hand rubbing at her chest, which was sore following that impact. She finally found her footing again, and just in time, because, as she looked up and over her shoulder, she saw her opponent charging at her again with arm outstretched. Lan made an inarticulate, alarmed noise and ducked down low, dodging under Jocelyn’️s arm and letting the Chinese-Australian girl pass by her. “Aah…” Lan breathed heavily, shuddering a little at the close call. It was a little intimidating, fighting someone in front of tens of thousands of people. Especially when that someone was someone she knew, and had a spate of confusing feelings about.

She had to try to toughen up, though, and pull through and win. If she could beat Jocelyn, maybe they would get a chance to talk after the match. Maybe she could earn her countrywoman’️s respect by beating her up. Gritting her teeth, Lan would swing her leg upwards, trying to strike Jocelyn’️s chin with a snap kick.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:35 am

Jocelyn swung her arm like she was trying to knock a baseball off a tee, grunting like a tennis player as she put all her strength into the clothesline. But Lan managed to duck at the last moment and Jocelyn stumbled, barely keeping her footing and maintaining her balance. She regrouped and spun around, only to see Lan's foot up in her face. It slammed into Jocelyn's chin and she flopped backwards, landing unceremoniously on her back.

"Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Fuck!" She barked, holding onto her jaw while she struggled to blink away the bright arena lights, smashing her free hand into the mat impetuously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:07 am

Lan faltered when she watched Jocelyn go down to the mat clutching at her chin. Her kick had landed just as hard as she had intended it to, and that was the problem: it really pained her to watch her dark-haired countrywoman writhing in pain like this.

It would have been unsettling for Lan to see anyone in this condition, knowing that she was the one who had caused it. But she especially didn’️t want to see Jocelyn like this. She really, truly wanted to be Jocelyn’️s friend, and, even though just seconds earlier she had told herself that beating the darker-haired girl up might be the ticket to mutual understanding, she now wondered if every punch, every kick, every blow wasn’️t just driving them further apart.

In light of that, the blonde wanted to win this match as quickly as she could. With Jocelyn prone on the mat, Lan would try to fall down on top of her, grabbing at the slightly smaller girl’️s shoulders to try to pin her down. “S-sorry,” Lan stuttered guiltily.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:20 am

Jocelyn was still cursing up a storm when Lan fell on top of her. The way the Chinese girl straddled her, made Jocelyn stop and look up at the girl with wide eyes. Her cheeks turned red and she almost wanted to insist that Lan take her. in front of all these people? She could never say those words. She didn't even know if she could say them in private! Why was she even THINKING them!? She hated Lan! She was manipulative and deceptive.

"One!"

And when the referee slapped down her hand for the first count, she realized more than ever how true it was!. Jocelyn threw her arm down to try and grab Lan's hair tightly and yank, trying to pull Lan down and reverse their positions while keeping their faces quite close.

"Fuckin scungy cunt!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Lan couldn’️t help but stare into Jocelyn’️s wide-open eyes as the darker-haired girl looked up at her. She was having some trouble reading the expression that was on her opponent’️s face. Her own face turned red as she studied it, trying to figure out if there was something that the cute Chinese-Australian wanted to hear. She didn’️t even hear the referee start her count.

She was still staring at Jocelyn when the girl’️s face suddenly turned furious. Suddenly, there was a hard yank on Lan’️s short blonde hair, and the Chinese girl cried out in pain. She groaned as Jocelyn turned them over and reversed their positions, yelling as she did so. Lan wasn’️t sure what she had done wrong right then, and she cast around for the right words to assuage Jocelyn’️s anger.

“Mnah…” she grunted, wiggling her shoulders and trying to slide out from under her countrywoman. “I…I’️m sorry…” she said again, cheeks burning red as she peered up at Jocelyn's angry face, mere inches above her own.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next