Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey - Page 7 Empty Re: Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:00 am

Feeling her knee trying to work its way towards his hips, he's glad he landed between her legs. That would've been a rather dirty move! But as it is, it's a mostly-inoffensive knee-bump to his outer thigh. But the message is still received - no more play.

Domino smirks down at her. "Yeah, yeah." He leans back and gives her arms a yank, attempting to suddenly draw her up to her feet with him while keeping her arms restrained. Restrained and incapable of defending when he sends a knee-strike aimed to sink into her gut.

Back to top Go down

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey - Page 7 Empty Re: Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:06 am

There he goes again with the midsection, Crystal was defenseless against his knee-strike, which sent her lurching forward with spittle coming out of her mouth. She looked at him in pain.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:09 am

The match has gone on quite some time now. Both wrestlers are bound to be worn down. Domino's been put through a couple submission holds, punched, and battered. He knows he's feeling the match. And he's put the girl through submission holds of his own, including one of his most grueling finishers, battered her, slammed her. And that look she gives him is enough to convince him that she's almost ready to be put down. Almost.

He owes her one thing first.

With her bent over and pained, Domino releases her arms to hook one under her shoulder, the other around her neck tightly. With a sudden yank, he attempts to drive the girl's head hard against the mat behind him in a DDT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:19 am

"Oh crap" Crystal thought out loud as Domino began to set up the DDT, she tried to struggle out, but to no avail, and she was sent into the mat. Hard. She lay there,and it looked like the match was almost over.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:25 am

Domino lie there on his back with her body partially covering his, her head still secured under his arm. His eyes drift shut, and he inhales a slow, deep breath, soaking in that feel of how the fight's been just... pounded out of her. Or at least mostly pounded out.

'Now. Now she's ready.'

Without releasing her head, Domino turns over onto his side and pushes himself up to his feet, dragging her along. Only when they're both on their boots does he release her head, body leaning aside to hook his arms around her waist. With a grunt, he hoists her body into the air and turns her upside-down, pressing her against himself. His face is pushed against her hips, his arms squeezing her stomach against his toned chest, abs pressing hard against her breasts. Those arms tighten sharply suddenly, introducing the girl to a brand new kind of bearhug - an inverted one, just to ensure she's going to give him no resistance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:35 am

Crystal was groggy, as she was picked up she gave no resistance. She groaned and moaned as she was put in the inverted bearhug, she was mostly limp, not able to give any form of resistance.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:59 am

Completely satisfied by her condition, Domino starts to turn around again, supporting her weight against his body and showing off the girl and her hopeless predicament. The redhead's fate may appear to be sealed! And the audience is responding quite vocally!

Finally, the dark-haired model pushes her head securely between his legs. From there, he springs into action - literally! He carries the girl into a single flip, ending with their combined weight crashing down overtop her head at the completion of his piledriver finisher, the Total Eclipse. The impact shudders the ring, and the audience roars in praise.

Domino releases the girl's body, letting her drop however she will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:05 am

Crystal was KOed, when Domino let go, she fell to her side, lying there. This match was pretty much over, there was no debate about it.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:09 am

The referee lies beside the pair, ready for Domino to pin her before even he sets it up. It's obvious to her that this match is over.

Domino guides the redhead over onto her back and simply drops onto her from that position. His cheek rests against her hips, his hips covering her face. His abs press to her breasts, his chest against her stomach. His left arm hooks her thigh to pull the leg into the air, his right hand resting over the other thigh. From there, he simply... rests atop Crystal, riding the rise and fall of her breathing.

The referee's hand begins slapping the mat. "One! Two!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:18 am

"Three!" The referee's hand hit the mat a third time, and signaled for the bell to ring. The bell rang, and the audience cheered, Domino's name was said over a microphone by someone, announcing him the winner.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next