» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey - Page 6 Empty Re: Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Much to Domino's surprise, the girl is quick to reverse things! He rolls over onto his back, giving her free vantage of his toned six-pack. Her fists hammer into his stomach, the abs doing a good job of absorbing them at first, tensed and at the ready. But it can't last forever, and he eventually can only twitch and groan under her, stomach enduring the abuse.

"Not... very good...," he replies honestly from between her legs. His left knee steeples, hands attempting to cover his midsection.

Back to top Go down

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey - Page 6 Empty Re: Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:31 pm

"Good." She said, then smiled, which he couldn't see, she stopped punching his stomach, and got off of him...only to get behind him and attempt to put him sitting position, put one knee on his back and grab both arms and pull back.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Domino's abs are on fire now, giving him no chance just yet of sitting up on his own. So while he knows that it's only going to lead to trouble, he doesn't struggle when she sits him up. His arms are taken at the wrists, and her knee plants between his shoulders. The arms are yanked back, eliciting a yelp from the teen. "Aagh!" His fingers flex, grabbing uselessly at nothing behind him, arms tensed and struggling to pull forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Crystal couldn't help but smile, she was actually on top for once, and not getting put in grueling hold after grueling hold. She did her hold for a couple more minutes, before stopping. She tried to put Domino's head under her right arm, going for the dragon sleeper to wear him down.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:06 am

Domino can only endure the hold, shaking his head as his arms are worn out. But soon, he finds the position switched up, his chin tucking under her arm and forcing a strain along his spine. From this position, the audience (and Crystal, for that matter) are getting treated to an exquisite view of Domino's sleekly muscled body, chest and abs rising and falling heavily with each strained breath.

"Nnf..! H-hey.. Crystal.. if you just.. wanted to put your hands on me.. could'a.. just said..!," he teases through the pain. His free hand tries pulling at her bicep, hoping to tug it loose enough to squeeze his head free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:16 am

Crystal rolled her eyes. 'Still teasing even when in a grueling hold huh? I like that!" She said, before grabbing his stomach and going for a stomach claw, squeezing. She then let go, but not before hitting his stomach one last time with her forearm, and tries to bring him up to bare, She tries to put him between his leg, elbow him in the back and go for a tombstone piledriver.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:24 am

"Always.. aimin' to please..," remarks the pained Domino, still caught in her hold. His hand squeezes her bicep as he tries to power free, but he appears to be having no luck.

Then, he finds himself being put through his own brand of torture, her hand finding his midsection. "Erghh!" His body squirms around as she clenches on his abs, breathing hastening. And he finally slumps when she hits his midsection again. But fortunately, she's released both holds. The stomach claw could've been much more devastating, had she held it longer.

Domino takes her help, raising up to his feet again, and he starts to bend over with her. Only his hands grab for the backs of her knees to give a solid yank, attempting to drop her flat onto her back on the mat. Or, Hell, he'll even take her dropping onto her rear! At least then he could throw a kick into her chest and try to take things back.

Either way, the match has taken its toll on his body. His tight abdominals are aching, his breathing hastened. But he's determined to fight to the end, as hard as he can. And this girl seemed to expect him to be completely compliant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:31 am

Crystal smiled at Domino's comment. She was about to do the piledriver when she felt a yank on the back of her knees. "Oh no, if I'm going down your coming with me!" She yelled, trying to grab one of Domino's body parts and bring him down with her. Whether or not successful, Crystal hits the mat on her back and grunts.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:47 am

As the girl goes down, Domino is dragged back down by the shoulder. The landing is a little rough, but nothing painful. He ends up between her legs, partially overtop her. Instinctively, the young model reaches for her wrists to attempt pinning them down over her head, body lowering to press down over hers as if to start the count. Face to face with her, it takes a few seconds before realization dawns on him.

And he snickers. Rather then immediately break the hold, he'll playfully ask, "Comfy?"

The referee, meanwhile, just props her hands to her hips. She can't count this pin, y'all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:54 am

Crystal just sighed. "Sure" She said, she looked at the referee then back at Domino, She rolled her eyes behind her half-mask. she tried to move her hands, but they where pinned, and then tried to knee him in the groin.

"Now that you had your fun, get off" She said with a smile.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next