by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey - Page 5 Empty Re: Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:50 pm

Once the hit is delivered, Domino lies with her on the mat a couple seconds, just panting softly. His head lifts to look back down at her, and he reaches for a fistful of her hair to drag her back up to her feet, returning the favor from before. Should this work, the teen loops his right arm between her legs, the other arm over her right shoulder to draw her body into the air, lateral across his chest.

From there, it's a short trip down to an upturned knee for her, going for that backbreaker again. Hopefully now she's worn down enough to not fight free!

Back to top Go down

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey - Page 5 Empty Re: Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:59 pm

Crystal was too worn down to fight free, through she did try, but it was futile, as she lifted towards his chest, and looked at him with her green eyes in a nervous way, and then down to his upturn knee, she yelped and spittle came out of her mouth. Her head came up then went back down, and she moaned and groaned from the pain of the backbreaker.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:06 pm

Domino's eyes locked with hers for that brief moment - and in that moment, he felt a little guilty. Yes, guilty. Guilty for the girl who'd been punching his alternative money-maker! Maybe he's too soft? But regardless, he carries on with the hit, smashing her back over his knee.

Once she settles into position, Domino makes some adjustments. His right hand sets to her bare thigh to keep her lower half in place. His left hand sets to her collar just beneath her neck to keep her upper-body secured. Once set up, the young model pushes down with both hands to begin arching her body painfully along his knee, forcing her head down towards the mat, her spine at a sharp angle, and her breasts and stomach stretched.

"Had enough?," he asks down towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:21 pm

Crystal really didn't like this, she was getting her butt kicked, and looked like she would lose this. She expelled all thoughts of losing this match,and focused on enduring this backbreaker. She grimaced ,moaned and groaned, and when she heard Domino she spoke, still in pain and grunting every word.

"No*Grunt*" She said, she was not losing this match. She hated losing.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:29 pm

As she refuses to surrender, Domino leans his back into the hold, pouring more pressure along her body. He gradually attempts to work her head down to touch the mat - if not hang just above it. But he doesn't intend to keep the hold forever. The audience would eventually get sick of seeing her body stretched out.

Eventually. For now, they're loving the show of dominance and pain. But Domino releases the hold on her thigh in favor of aiming a forearm bash against her taut, defenseless belly.

Yes, he's been targeting the girl's midriff a lot this match. She was right about that! But she has nice abs, and he's hoping to work it until she can no longer fight through the pain. Until she becomes putty in his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:38 pm

Crystal yelped when her midsection was hit yet again by Domino. She was really beginning to get the urge to pay him back with a few midsection shots of her own, for now, she had to endure the hold, in which she was really good at, enduring holds and all.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Seeing her still lying across his upturned knee, his hand still against her chest, Domino opts to abuse her body a little more. A couple more forearm shots are taken against the smooth pane of her belly, working the girl's vulnerable midriff.

But he's finally decided it's time to finish the girl off, whether she's ready to accept her fate or not! That hand relocates from her chest to behind her shoulders to help stand her up as he rises again, arms relocating to loop around her waist to attempt lifting her in the air, inverted, pressing her breasts to his abs, his pecs to her stomach, and faces at hips...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:01 pm

Now, if this was the standard put Crystals head inbetween his legs piledriver, Crystal would of attempted to reverse it by grabbing his ankles and pushing up. Hoping she could powerbomb him, but this wasn't so....she is kind of screwed. All she could do was struggle, in which she did, hoping to loosen his hold on her and make him let her go.

Last edited by 12467 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:04 pm

Holding her upside-down, pressed into himself, Domino begins to feel her struggle. Too much for him to pull off his finisher appropriately! It's impossible to force her head between his legs like this, and it's only a matter of time before she wriggles free!

Domino's arms squeeze around her waist, and he hopes to take her by surprise by hopping forward. Turning over in the air, Domino attempts to slam her down onto her back on the mat, while his body lands directly overtop hers, only upside-down. The position is a rather sensual one automatically, lying overtop each other, their hips at the others' faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:09 pm

Crystal yelped a little bit, and the pain in her back grew, but she still was going to go down with a fight. Seeing the opportunity, Crystal tried to turn Domino to his back,and begin punching his midsection, as revenge of some sorts.All while saying.

"How does it feel!" in a loud yelling voice, not that she was angry, she just likes getting payback.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next