by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Things are changing...

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Things are changing... Empty Things are changing...

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:30 am

It was cold. Way too cold. Lilly, bundled up in her fitting, white winter jacket, matching gloves and black leggings, wandered down the street, which was lit by red lanterns along the entire way, and flooded by the annoying sound of cars driving by on the cold, damp roads. The wind was whipping tonight, pushing the cheerleader's hair into her face, forcing her to constantly have to remove her hands from her pockets in order to move it aside. The wind only served to make it feel that much colder as well, making Lilly wish, sort of, that she hadn't been decided to go out and do this. But she was on a mission. Lilly was never one to allow something as simple as cold weather to stop her from getting what she wanted. Even though it was making her nose and ears sore.

The blonde rubbed her hands together, despite having gloves on, in an attempt to keep them a little warmer. She was almost here now, so she wouldn't have to concern herself too much over the cold for much longer now. Hopefully, if she had her way, she wouldn't be going back out again tonight, either.

Lilly knew the building as soon as she laid eyes on it. Lilly made it a point to know EXACTLY where this bastard lived. Just in case she ever needed to... visit. That's was a good word for it she supposed. Visit. The traditional Japanese apartment building looked warm and welcoming. Even more so in this cold, horrible weather. Lilly wasted no time entering through the front door, taking a moment to shake herself and rub at her shoulders in an attempt to shed the cold from her bones. This had better had been worth the trip.

She stepped passed the front desk. The man standing there was about to greet her, but Lilly held up a hand, not even breaking stride or even taking the time to look at him. She knew what he was going to say, and she already knew exactly where she was going. She strode past the desk, and to the elevator, pushing the "up" button. She folded her arms, trying to warm herself up just a bit more as she waited the few moments for the elevator to arrive. As soon as the metal brown doors slid open, she stepped in, pushing the button for the top floor.

Now that she thought about it, it had been some time since Clyde and her had actually spoken face to face. Not shocking, seeing as he avoided her at all times. Tonight, she wasn't going to make that easy for him. He had only one way out of his apartment, and if he wanted to get away from her this time, he would have to leap from the top floor.

When the doors slid open once again, Lilly stepped out, heading right, and stopping at the first door. His place.

Lilly figured that, for now, she had best keep this as "pleasant" as she could. After all, she didn't need the neighbors calling the cops before she could even get in the apartment of his. So, with that in mind, Lilly gave the door a gentle knock, folding her arms as she waited. Even the hallway was cold.

Back to top Go down

Things are changing... Empty Re: Things are changing...

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:50 am

This winter was a cold one and not because of the temperature. Clyde had hit rock bottom before but always managed to hang on. This time things felt worse than ever before and oddly enough he was holding together well despite being miserable after getting Duffy and his sister hurt (for the second time) at the hands of Allison Watson and Jocelyn due to his stupidity. In addition to that, Clyde lost his gal, Mercy thanks to blackmail at the hands of Tension GM; Melissa Sellers. He was holding together decently and was surprised at himself for not spiraling back down into alcoholism to numb the pain like usual. Instead he was just bitter and vengeful. So bitter. But motiviated to fix everything and repair his life and the lives of his loved ones... Somehow.

Maybe this wasn't a total bad thing... He was scared getting super serious with Mercy anyway and with Allison able and willing to casually assault his loved ones, the breakup might be the best thing since it will protect Mercy from Allison. He sighed against his couch, there was no easy answer.

Soon enough however came a subtle knock at the door. Clyde lifted his head up, stood, and walked towards the door, casually opening it to reveal.... A blonde haired red eyed-

[size=125:3o31jfs5]"Aw Naw!" He shouted in disbelief and visible frustration the moment he saw Lilly. He was not in the mood for another crazy ho to try and ruin his life even further so therefore, Clyde immediately tried to straight up slam the door hard in Lilly's face in the blink of an eye.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:00 am

Lilly stood patient as she waited for Clyde to come to the door. Everything seemed to be quiet. She didn't hear much of anything coming from beyond the door aside from what she assumed was Clyde's shuffling feet against the floor as he came to answer her knock. But as soon as the door opened, she was greeted by his loud, obnoxious voice. Clyde tried to shut the door on her, but she wasn't going to have any of that. Before he could get it al the way closed, she threw herself against it, pushing against it with all she had while trying to slip in past Clyde and get into the apartment. He wasn't going to be able to keep her away from him this time.

"Let. Me. [size=150:bl4g7pjt]IN!" Lilly would shout as she went to almost dive between the door, and the pretty narrow space she had left to get in. Clyde may be tougher than she wanted to give him any credit for, but Lilly was tough too. And the cowboy definitely knew that for a fact. She knew he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:15 am

The door slam failed! In a blink of an Lilly had weaseled her lithe body into the door to narrowly prevent it from shutting! Clyde grit his teeth and scowled at her as he pushed on the door to try and close it on her, not at all eager to deal with yet another crazy enemy that was out to get him. Was there no end to this madness!?

[size=125:4a9njs8k]"Get outta ma' 'partment!" He yelled as he tried to squeeze Lilly out, but her body (at least some of it) was narrow enough for her to easily slip through the small space and get her inside, leaving the door slam shut behind her with a loud 'WHAM'.

Clyde backed up as the door slammed and immediately looked to Lilly, examining her head to toe, noting how odd it was to see her without a cheerleader outfit... Or a skirt for that matter. The apartment was decently sized, they were in a tiny hallway, behind them the living room with a sofa, an entertainment set with the TV set to American football highlights and a small kitchen and dining table off to the left of that. And of course... A view nice view of the city of Kyoto behind a screen door.

Clyde stood there in front of Lilly, messy hair as usual, a faint stubble that could barely be seen anyway, basketball shorts and a white t-shirt, looking rather plain in comparison to how dressed up Lilly was.

"Ever think of callin'!? What the hell!" He growled in response to the intrusion. "I thought we was done anyway...."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:26 am

As luck may have it for the cheerleader, Lilly managed to squeeze through the crack in the door, allowing it to slam shut behind her. She stumbled a bit as she got in, but straightened herself up, pushing hair from her face and readjusting her jacket, as it had twisted a bit around her waists.

With all that behind them, Lilly looked at the cowboy. Messy. As always. Has this moron even even heard of a shower? Lilly huffed at Clyde's words, not paying any mind to the fact that he had gathered that she definitely knew his phone number.

"Oh, be quiet. I show up anywhere I want, whenever I want to show up there," Lilly shot back, narrowing her eyes at the unkempt cowboy. She was lucky, at least he didn't smell as gross as he looked. She strode up to him, keeping just a bit of distance, at least, whatever she could for the tiny hallway they were in. "And whoever said we were done? In case you haven't noticed, when I set my mind on something I want, I get it."

With that, Lilly pushed past him, walking into his apartment, assessing everything. It was so... plain. There wasn't much around aside from a couch and a TV, which was playing American Football. How boring. It seemed Clyde's personal life was just as bland as he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:42 am

"Well it ain't gon' be here!" He countered sternly before she strolled up to him, hearing her out as she spoke of her annoyingly resilient nature. Lilly was relentless, it seemed like nothing shook her off. Clyde growled as the cheerleader pushed past him and walked into the living room like she lived here or owned the place! Or owned Him! "H-Hey!" Clyde's eye just twitched in irritation. This had to be a bad joke. A nightmare.

He reached out to grab her wrist firmly. "Ohhh nonono. Don't get comfy here, toots. You gots ta' leave. Now." He said, looking her in the eye as he pointed to the door.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:52 am

"Oh please Clyde, you and I both know-" Lilly wasn't even able to finish that remark when Clyde grabbed her wrist, pointing at the door and demanding, DEMANDING, that she leave. Who the hell did he think he was? No, that wasn't the problem. Clearly, he had forgotten who she was. And what she was, was very, very displeased.

"Last time I checked, Clyde, I beat your sorry ass into the mat. Do you really want me to do it again?" Lilly growled at the cowboy. Sh didn't tug at her wrist. Not yet anyway. She was going to give him the chance to let go all on his own. Like a good monkey. "Let. Go. I won't ask nicely a second time. And when you do, I will leave when i feel like leaving. No sooner. You don't have your precious Mercy here to keep me from you this time." Not that she would have been concerned if she was. Outside of the AFW, she was just a normal person. Not someone who could pull strings. Out here, she was nobody. That bitch made her lose her title shot, so she was going to make her lose a whole lot more than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:08 am

Clyde narrowed his eyes at Lilly as she brought up their last match, meeting her gaze with a stern look as she talked like she had crushed him, like she owned him and that he needed Mercy to save him from her. Clyde's brow just twitched at the nerve of this girl. Her head was up in the clouds for sure.

"Last time I checked, babe. I was beating you up. You had to grab my dick ta' keep me from slamming you around..."
He muttered before leaning in close towards Lilly so their foreheads were nearly touching. "And I didn't need Mercy to help slam you around... And I... Don't need her now ta' knock yer big ol' head back to Christmas." Said Clyde as he got up close to Lilly to stand toe to toe with her before discarding her wrist.

"I ain't in the mood for yer games. Ain't you got other people to bother? I mean I was suuuch as a lousy fuck, who'd want ta' keep chasin' me around?"
He mocked in her face. He didn't know what Lilly wanted to do. She clearly didn't mind fighting by the sounds of it..... Clyde wasn't going to object, he had a lot of steam to blow off and he wasn't going to let Lilly take advantage of him last time. Beside he had the home turf!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:19 am

"If it works, it works. After all, what else did I really need to do? Grab any man's dick, and he becomes putty. You're no different." When Clyde let go of her wrist, she started to gently massage it. He had her in a pretty good grip. Something was obviously going on in that tiny brain of his, but... what? Clyde wasn't usually this frustrated. Normally, he just babbled and tried to avoid her rather than get all angry.

"Get over yourself. Mercy is your shield, AND your sword. Without her, you aren't much. Besides, wasn't it her that had to take my title shot from me, just so you could get it? Even losing to me, your little girlfriend still got you a title shot." Lilly constantly told herself that she really didn't care about the title. Still, she couldn't help but get a little... a lot... upset over the fact that his bitch of a woman took it from her. Even if she didn't want it, it would have been nice to rub it in the paralegals face... and smash her head in with it.

"You were a lousy fuck. You cam as soon as you were in me. But I can't really explain it enough can I? If I have you Mercy doesn't. It's that easy," she spat back, glaring right back at the cowboy. With his face this close, she was so tempted to just break his nose right now. But fighting was a last resort. And the last thing she wanted was to make enough noise for the cops to get involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:43 am

Clyde furrowed his brow in front of Lilly. Being told he was went to putty and that was a 'typical man' crawled under his skin. But as Lilly went on to state that he wasn't much without Mercy, he actually smiled a bit. Just faintly as she talked about that title shot that was taken away from her, Clyde just chuckled in response to that because she was very, very, wrong.

"I don't yo' stupid Hentai Belt. I fight in the ring. I take my fuckin' elsewhere, baby. Melissa did that to be a bitch. That's all. Mercy suspended ya' 'cause... Well you a bitch too." He said with a wide grin before raising his hand up, trying to cup her chin with his index finger an thumb to lift her head up.

"I learned a long time ago how to live on my own without somebody beside me. I dun' left you behind. You don't know Clyde Gastin very well at all." He said with the smuggest grin before starting to crack up, on the verge of more laughter as he backed off her.

"Seriously babe... You're like... Late to the party, Mercy got bored of me. We decided to see other people." He said through a somewhat natural laugh that was a bit mocking towards the cheerleader. It was clear Lilly was fixated on Mercy on that Lilly wanted to get to him to hurt her, so Clyde decided to be bend the truth a little bit.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:44 am; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next