Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Teenwrestler (Bilal) vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Teenwrestler (Bilal)  vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Teenwrestler (Bilal) vs Crystal Alvey

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:20 am

Passing his hand through his own hair, TW strokes his hair back as he moves forward towards Crystal hoping that her fall momentarily would cause her to drop her guard. He quickly moved behind her back to wrap his arms around her waist but she spun around and struck him hard on his left side with a swift kick * Thwack* "Gah!!! Oww shitt" he slumped down to his left side but not to be out done he tried to counter her kick by letting her close in and if she does he would quickly send a hard chest slap across her top to stop her dead in her tracks!! If he managed to hit her with his chest slap strike he would follow up again by licking his palm *Sluuurrrppp* then going for another stinging chest slap to back her up.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Teenwrestler (Bilal)  vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Teenwrestler (Bilal) vs Crystal Alvey

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:27 am

Crystal came in close, ready to go for another power move.She was about to grab him when he chested slapped her...hard. It really, really hurt to be hit in the breast,and she doubled over,when the second one hit her in the same spot, she backed up.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:35 am

"Heh that must have stung eh Red? Well at least the colour of your hair will sort of match your sore reddened breasts now" he mocks with a wink as he moves forward towards her as she was doubled over and backing up. He went to grab her by her hair and yank her forward a bit, looking to wrap his right arm around the back of her neck tightly, " ready?" He said lifting up his left leg and then looking to drop down on his butt in an attempt to drive his opponents head into the ring canvas trying to pull of a DDT
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:46 am

"Crap" Crystal thought as Teen began to line up the DDT. He was successful in pulling of the DDT, and Crystal went head first into the mat. Her head was spinning, and hurt really really bad as she lay there on the mat, stomach on the mat.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 am

"Yeah!!!" Teenwrestler shouts out in excitement as he managed to nail her with a hard hitting DDT. Wasting no time he quickly grabbed the waist band of her wrestling boyshorts and rolled her over onto her back then pinning her shoulders down with his back and hooking her leg up for the pin "1.......2......."
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:00 am

Crystal just managed to kick her leg's up before the 3 count ended. She groaned and moaned as her head still hurt from that DDT.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:10 am

"Whaaaaaaat? Come on damnit that was a 3 count" he hissed out in anger like, slapping the mats in frustration. "Hmph! Fine. .." he mumbled before grabbing a fistfull of her hair and yanked her upto her feet again, he began to wrap his arms around her waist, looking to pull her body towards him so that there bodies were stuck tightly, it's an awkward position to be with wrestling against a girl but it had to be done in order for him to pull of this move. He tried to lift his opponent up just a bit so that were toes were dangling just above the ring mats as he attempted to squeeeeeeeez her body tightly, trying to lock in the bearhug submission. " Gosh your sweaty" he says as the sweat from their bodies makes it hard for tw to keep a firm grasp on her body.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:29 am

Crystal groaned as teen put her in the bearhug. A grimace came upon her face, as she tried to weakly punch him so that he would let go. If this failed, she would rather go limp then submit.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:40 am

Teenwrestler had locked in the bearhug as tight as he could, his biceps bulging and arms shaking as he positioned her well, shaking her body a bit before starting to squeeze again. His teeth gritted as he was focused on making her submit " Come on Crystal, what do you say Red? Do you give u-Owww" her forearm smash against him as his grip was loosened a bit but the punch was a rather weak one and his grip on the bearhug didn't break. Tw was trying to get the bearhug locked in tightly again after that punched caused him to loosen it a bit, hoping he'd lock it in tightly again before she can counter again
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:02 am

That was Crystal last chance of getting out of the bearhug. Her arms and legs dangled limp. "I-I-I sub..." She was about to say she submitted when she went fully limp, dangling in Teen's arms.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Teenwrestler (Bilal)  vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Teenwrestler (Bilal) vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next