Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Teenwrestler (Bilal) vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Teenwrestler (Bilal)  vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Teenwrestler (Bilal) vs Crystal Alvey

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Teenwrestler rubbed his gut a bit to ease the pain as he was resting in the corner, he straightened up and shook his head as he saw Crystal rushing from the center of the ring towards him, charging into him with her arm extended as she was going to hit him with a clothesline, luckily Tw wasnt tried enough to quickly dodge this move, he quickly ducked down at the last moment as he watched Crystal crash into the turnbuckle missing her target. He quickly sprung back up onto his feet behind her as he slapped his right arm around her neck from behind her, locking it in tight as he puts her in a sleeper hold. He begins to drag her out of the corner turnbuckle and back towards the middle of the ring with the sleeper hold locked in tight Hah! Whattya say Crystal? submit?"" he hisses out as his biceps bulge,pressing his arm tight against her neck in the sleeper hold, his front stuck tight to the red-headed wrestlers back
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Teenwrestler (Bilal)  vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Teenwrestler (Bilal) vs Crystal Alvey

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:43 pm

"No" Crystal said as she put her right hand on his right arm, and began to struggle. She began to elbow Bilal in the stomach, trying to loosen his hold on her. She was keeping her calm, trying to get out of the hold to the best of her ability, she was not going out this early in the match. But still her struggle began to lessen with every passing second.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Tw feels her right arm tugging on his forearm to loosen up the hold, he smirks a bit shaking his head"Come on Red, just stop struggling and subm-Owwwwmmffff! UGH!" he moans out loud as her elbow hits against his belly, his sleeperhold loosened up a bit as he staggers backwards breaking his hold, his arms wrapped around his belly while doubling over he massages it to ease the pain from this elbow shots, slowly he begins to straighten up again.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Crystal got up slowly, coming back to her senses. She turned,and grabbed Bilal head and tried to put his head between her legs, wrap her arms around his stomach and go for a powerbomb. To make sure he didn't reverse she elbowed him in the back a few times.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Teenwrestler was still recovering from her elbow shots to his abs as he left his guard open, he found himself quickly pulled down as his head was trapped between Crystals legs. "Ngh-No let gooo Arghh" he moaned as he started to slap at his opponents thighs and indeed he had a plant to counter her move but she was smart enough to elbow him onto the side for a few times before he was finally hauled up onto her shoulder, TW eyes widened as he was hauled up on his opponents shoulders "WHAAA PUT ME DOWN WHAA UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" his back crashes down HARD on the ring canvas *THUD*, he moans and groans out loudly, his arms and legs spreaded as she connects with the powerbomb
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Crystal smirked and did a bicep flex, she pointed to Bilal on the ground.

"Come on Teen, just stop struggling and lose" She said as she got down to go for the pin. She put one hand up and began to finger count as the crowd went.

"1"

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:38 am

Teenwrestler laid down on his back slightly squirming and wiggling as he moaned out loud after being slammed down hard by his opponent in a vicious powerbomb. He didn't reply to her taunt just continued to moan and move his hand behind his back instinctively. "Urghh mmm oww" he felt his opponents weight down his body as she hooked him up for the pin. Tw didn't respond and kick out at the count of 1 ".....2.....". "Urghh! ! No way!" He moans as he places his hand on her back and pushes up while kicking out his legs and brings his shoulder up breaking up the pin at 2.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:51 am

Crystal sighed, "Dangit" She said under her breath after Teen broke the pin. she grabbed him by his hair, and brought him up to bare, and put his head under her legs, to go for another powerbomb. This time she made the mistake of not elbowing him,thinking he would be too weak to counter.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:00 am

Teenwrestler's body is drenched in sweat as beads of sweat shine off his exhausted body. "Ahh hey not the hair damnit!" He complains as he is forced up onto his feet by his hair, He slaps at her wrists and hands as she holds him by his short hair until he soon finds himself in a similar position as before!! His head trapped between her thighs as he knows his opponent is setting up for another powerbomb!! Knowing he can't take a power move like that again,his hands go down to her ankles and luckily she forgot to elbow him as well, he firmly grasps her ankles and tries to push his body upwards, hoping to make her topple over him to hopefully counter her power move

Last edited by 12085 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:07 am

A surprised look come upon Crystal face as she was lifted up and then toppled over Teen. She face planted on the mat, but got up, checking her nose to make sure it wasn't broken, after confirming it wasn't broken, she turned and went for a kick on his left side.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Teenwrestler (Bilal)  vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Teenwrestler (Bilal) vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next