Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Teenwrestler (Bilal) vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Teenwrestler (Bilal)  vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed) Empty Teenwrestler (Bilal) vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed)

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:44 pm

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/teenwrestler-bilal-t9117.html
VS
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/crystal-alvey-t9716.html#p247730

Teenwrestler was scheduled to face a new-comer today "Crystal Alvey". He looks at the match scheduled with a rather puzzled look on his face "Huh? Hmm I havent seen her around much, she must be new in the AFW roaster,oh well better get ready" he says before strutting off to his locker room backstage. He strips out from his street clothes and heads into the shower room to take a quick shower before drying off and slipping into his wrestling attire.He puts on his black Nike wrestling boxers, latex material and perfect fit around the waist, he moves to sit on the wooden bench as he puts on his black wrestling boots (Calf length) and lace them up "There! Im good to go" he smiles before getting up and doing some warm ups back stage as he finally gets ready to move out to the arena.*Knock*Knock* ©️r up TW backstage officials knock on his door to tell him its time to head out. He finishes up his final touches before heading out towards the arena.

He jogs out of his locker-room and quickly paces up, brushing past the curtains that leads to the arena, he finally enters the wrestling-arena eyeing down the ramp that leads to the ring. He takes a deep breath before sprinting down the ramp and quickly makes his way towards the ring before sliding under the bottom ropes and entering in the ring. He quickly gets back up onto his feet and bounces off the ring ropes further sprinting in the ring while loosening up his arms and neck before moving towards his corner of the ring. "Alrighty! Lets see how this new girl does! This should be good" he smirks, really eager to start the match off.

Last edited by 12085 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Teenwrestler (Bilal)  vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed) Empty Re: Teenwrestler (Bilal) vs Crystal Alvey

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Crystal has excited to say the lest. Her first match in the AWF, in which she instantly signed up for once she heard about it,thanks for her new found love for wrestling. She got dressed in one of her wrestling attires (The one on the right in the first picture) and waited for the officials to saw she was up.

It came, and she walked up to the curtains, brushing past them, and doing a bicep flex as she came out of backstage, she high five'd some of the audience, and walked to the arena, she got in, and stretched for a little bit in her corner of the arena.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Teenwrestler (Bilal)  vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed) Empty Re: Teenwrestler (Bilal) vs Crystal Alvey

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Teenwrestler saw his opponent for the first time as she made her way down the ramp in a rather cheerful mood, flexing for the crowd and high-fiving some of the people in the crowd as well. Tw smirked before moving towards the middle of the ring with his right hand on his chin as he examined his opponent who was busy in her corner stretching out and warming up. She seemed well toned and had a athletic build so this should be a great match up "Heh nice half-mask!" he smirked as he called her out to the middle of the ring for a face off. So your new here huh? well no better way to welcome a new wrestler in the AFW than to get them into the ring for a good ol fashion match huh?" he said as he put forward his hand for a respectful handshake before the match."You may be new, but I wont take it easy on you" he said getting ready to start off the match and get serious.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Crystal smiled.

"Thank mister teen!" She said, cheery. She stopped stretching and walked to the center of the ring, brushing her red hair while doing so. She smiled and waved to the crowd as she walked, and then brought out her left hand to return the hand shake by Bilal, doing so with a smile on her face.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:25 pm

The two wrestler's meet face to face in the middle of the ring for the first time as they gratuitously shake hands. Teenwrestler tightened his grip on the handshake a bit more for some light intimidation, "Heh, well lets get this match started. Should be an easy win for me" He smiles confidently as he takes a swipe at his opponent, trying to get under her skin with some light taunts. * DING*DING*DING The bell rings and the match starts, Tw brings his hands up infront and takes up a wrestling-crouch stance, circling his opponent with his eyes fixed on her position. Looking to start off the match with a traditional collar and elbow lock up Come on girl, lets do this he circles, looking to lunge in for the collar and elbow lock up.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Crystal meant the collar and elbow lock up. She smirked. "You want a match I'll give you a match" She said, she began to push her hand on the inside of the elbow towards Bilal,to gain more control of the lock up.

She then tried to put Bilal in a armlock.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:48 pm

They both *Slap* into the collar and elbow lock up in the middle of the ring! Pushing and shoving, trying to overpower each other in the lockup. They stand chest to chest, head to head as sweat trickles down Tw's forehead."Ngh-Grrrr N-not....Bad..." he groans out trying to push Crystal back into her corner turnbuckle but it seem they would be stuck in a bit of a stalemate!!! W-whaa? what the? Arghhh Shittt Ngh...Let go" he moans out as his opponent quickly breaks the lock up and nips behind him locking in armbar behind him. He twists his waists trying to look back, slapping at his shoulders while tugging on his arm. After a few unsuccessful attempts he managed to counter the armlock and reverse it! moving behind his opponent now as he locked in a armbar of his own behind her, her arm pressed high against her back Yeah, well see how much of a challenge you can be he hisses
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Crystal grunted as Bilal put a armlock on her, she began to try to wrestle her arm out oft the lock,trying to hit Bilal with her free arm. She wrestled her arm out of the lock, then tried to do a one-two punch on his face, then another punch to the gut, and finally a kick to the gut.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:08 pm

"Heh your not so tough now are y-Owww Owww" Tw's taunt cut short as Crystals free arm hits against his side as she wrestles out of his armbar. She spins around to face him face to face before sending in a flurry of punches and kicks to his face and gut "Ow-Gah-Ngh-Ufff" her final kick to his gut caused him to double over and stagger backwards, his back hits against the turnbuckle as he straightens himself up, his arms dangling onto each side of the ropes next to the turnbuckle
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:12 pm

A smirk came upon Crystal face as Bilal was backed up to the turnbuckle. She fistpumped, and began to run for Bilal to do a clothsline,if successful she would then begin to stump Bilal a little then throw him to the center of the mat. Of course that was only if she was successful.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Teenwrestler (Bilal)  vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed) Empty Re: Teenwrestler (Bilal) vs Crystal Alvey ( Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next