by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor - Page 3 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor

Post by TaliZorah Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:30 am

"Ack!" Shauna let out as Clyde slapped her across the face not once, but twice. It hurt, but damaged her pride more than her face. He had the nerve to slap her? She staggered backwards, protecting her face with her arms. Then, furious, Shauna charged forward shoulder first in an attempt to tackle Clyde to the ground.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor - Page 3 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs Shauna O'Connor

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:07 pm

After striking Shauna, Clyde had plans to follow up against the Celt but it was clear he angered her. Watching her stagger backwards with a furious look in her eyes, he'd see her rush forward at a hasty speed, leading to Clyde being taken right off his feet when Shauna charged shoulder first into him.

"Uhn!" The redhead's shoulder plowed right into his abs, knocking him off his feet, his finger tips curling into her shoulder blades. He bit his lip and he clung to her, wrapping his legs around her waist and trying to squeeze her sides.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Shauna planned on mounting Clyde right after the tackle but he managed to lock his legs around her waist. Regardless she attempted to follow up with a little viciousness. She lifted up her upper body as much as possible to give herself some room and threw half-arced punches down towards Clyde's head. She was through being nice to him. He wasn't the person she thought he had been all along.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:19 am

Getting put on his back underneath Shuana, he'd see the Irish woman sit up and begin to lay down the law with a sudden hail of punches that were aimed right towrds with his head, half-arced throws that came down on his head, her gloved fist striking his temple.

"Ugh!" Clyde's head was knocked flat to the mat, then game another punch and another, dazing him with each blow that rattled his brain, his head shaking on his shoulders left to right as his eyes crossed breifly. He brought up his hands, trying to defend himself, meanwhile he tried to move his legs to the side and attempt to throw Shauna right off him!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:59 am

"You ungrateful sonofabitch!" Shauna shouted down in irony as she rained blows down upon Clyde. He tried to defend himself which only made her madder. "You're just a fucking american scumbag!" she added while raising her fist to strike him once more. But she was caught off balance and Clyde managed to push her off. She wasn't about to let up though. Shauna tried to dive right back into Clyde and wrap an arm around his head and deliver even more punches to his head.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:07 am

"Aw hell." Clyde thought as Shauna yelled angrily at him while trying to punch his lights out before calling him... An American Scumbag? "...Whut!?" Clyde felt actually offended! Typical European person looking down on the people of the good ol' U.S. of A! Clyde had no arguments with being scum, but to associate his actions with the American people was something else entirely!

He threw her off and was about ready to try and get back up but like a lioness, Shauna was staying on him, leaping right back on top of him and wrapping her arm around his head to deliver a hail of punches right to his skull, her gloved fist pounding him silly.

"Hrugh!" Ugh! Guh!" Clyde's head rocked back with each punch he took, his arms weakly dangled around Shauna's waist. He was not skiled at fighting on the ground and for Shuana to take the advantage like this left the cowboy open to those punches that blasted his brain and left him near cross-eyed in a dazed state.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:00 pm

"Why don't ya fight me Clyde?" she asked him mockingly. Her arms were getting tired but she didn't want to show it. With her arm still around his head, she pulled herself up to her feet with him in tow. She dragged him to the corner and threw him back first into it. Still breathing heavily, she climbed into the first and then second rope. She gripped Clyde's hair and threw down punch after punch to his head. The crowd counted along with her as she struck him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Clyde bit his lip with narrowed eyes as Shauna teased him, Karma was clearly coming back on him.

"Nff." He panted against her arms as she held his head and brought him up to his feet, leaving Clyde to be leaning against Shauna, head tucked at the side of her chest as she dragged him along before suddenly shoving him into the corner, putting Clyde in a slump against it as she climbed the middle ropes and gripped his hair.

"A-Ahh..." The cowboy winced at the tug but was quickly silenced when the Celt punched him in the head yet again. "Ugh!" His head rocked back, followed by another and another and another as she punched him over and over.

Clyde was rocked and dazed but tried his best to fight back by gripping Shauna's thighs, high, just above her skirt and trying to suddenly pull her down violently, trying to give her a desperate, makeshift powerbomb.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Shauna pounded away at Clyde's head, making sure to keep a firm grip on his hair so he couldn't dodge or escape it. Then, though, she suddenly loss balance and realized he had grabbed her at the thighs. And the world suddenly flipped down. She crashed against the mat upper back first, causing her head to snap back violently. Her legs fell to the mat with an additional thud and her arms fell limply to her sides.

"Ungg..." The redhead groaned, clearly unprepared for the sudden attack. She rolled to the side and groaned again, somehow partially aware that she needed to get up even if she couldn't at that point.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:31 am

Slumping against the corner immediately after slamming Shauna, Clyde looked down at his red haired foe and grinned just faintly, at her, the situation he was in, the crap he caused himself, the fact that he was going to have to put Shauna away nice and hard. It was all great. Another not-do-dull day at AFW.

Clyde reached over to Shauna, going to grab the hem of her skirt as she lay on her side, trying to stand her up nice and tall again before putting his hand on her shoulder and bringing his right arm backwards. "Fight ya like this?" He asked before swinging his arm out, aiming just below her neck, trying to give her a devastating clothesline with all his weight behind it.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next