by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A day in the city.

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

a day in the city - A day in the city. Empty A day in the city.

Post by XSirenX Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:46 pm

a day in the city - A day in the city. Akihabara-Tokyo--Japan-Tours--On-The-Go-Tours-222051382710740_800_600.jpg

As the traffic slowed itself into a repetitive cycle of trucks and cars, the day itself, wasn't moving along any faster with the time, the heavy patter of rainfall falling on small open umbrella tables, scattered around the many shops, and restaurants that surrounded the enormous AFW dome. As one gleaming crimson colored car, throughout the fray of the beeping hordes of traffic, remained in the queue of rush hour while its driver, a woman dressed in a black-grey winter jacket and two shiny black heels on the pedals of her Nissan, was waiting for an opening to appear...looking a little bored than usual, as she would gently rub her head of hair from time to time.

As the lights eventually changed to green, Reika revved her engine, waiting for the opening up front as a AFW truck up ahead, would slowly slug itself across the street. With a little acceleration on the pedal, she quickly managed to pass the two cars in front of her, to get onto the main street itself, very soon finding herself a parking space on the restaurant front of the street, as a little dinner no matter where it was, wouldn't go a miss today since she skipped breakfast.

"Freshly made Sushi...or American specialty~" she thought to herself, as she would slide out of the driving seat, picking up her bag to tuck it under her arm, before shutting the door of her car...trying to decide on what would wake her up for the day ahead. Walking herself into one of the shelters of the outer restaurant exterior, before looking at the fogged up menu's from the outside window, browsing her eyes through such things as homemade Japanese favorites, ready made soups, and extremely ridiculous American courses of steak and beefburgers...

Last edited by 11215 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 4 times in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

a day in the city - A day in the city. CxD01fY
a day in the city - A day in the city. Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

a day in the city - A day in the city. Empty Re: A day in the city. (Open non fight rp)

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:32 pm

"Ah, there you are."
Ise had searched for her expensive sunglasses in the interior of the front board of her police car before she stepped out on the street with a big goofy smile, leaving her car standing in a non-parking zone.

One could think that a woman as boisterous as the giant cop would frown upon the use of a common police car in the colors of the police of Tokyo, but she was quite satisfied with it. It was fast, faster than almost all regular serial models on the street, and it had an automatic *I go first* button with either a silent or loud siren. Not to speak of the fact that she could park it nearly everywhere, who would dare to write her a ticket from her colleagues?

Her massive, uniform clad frame cruised over the walkway and through the masses of smaller people she easily towered over when she was on the way to one of her favorite restaurants for a quick eat or to look into the crowd on the street while one of her hands already grabbed at the door to swing it open, causing the doorbell to ring loudly before she took a quick look around to see a familiar face, grinning lightly at the realization.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

a day in the city - A day in the city. Empty Re: A day in the city. (Open non fight rp)

Post by XSirenX Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:22 am

While Tokyo was always known for its monsters, Reika couldn't help but feel a little bit like that...who was this person?...hearing the sounds of clodding, steel toe cap boots making they're across the restaurant floor, the occasional civilian in the queue, scattering for they're lives, as it would just leave Reika to have the thug of a person behind her, tilting her head of rich brown hair, to see no other than that cop she had ran in the past. However, they weren't enemies yet, but kind of a sinister friendship between them...the four corners math...even Ise's own cable show, for what kind of relationship they had between each other, was shadowy, but sick in terms of a fight.

"Now......you haven't come here just to cuff me up? have you, Miss Ise~ Reika smirked turning herself around to greet Ise, though while it was quite rude of a interruption on browsing for her dinner, but since this was Ise, she was delighted of seeing her in all regards. Wondering on what the officer wanted from her today...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

a day in the city - A day in the city. Empty Re: A day in the city.

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:12 pm

"A lot of people would pay good money to see the movie star Suzuka Reika handcuffed by a female cop in public. I leave the various reasons of your arrest to your imagination, Miss Suzuka. But I am here for another reason."
Ise replied in a rather sinister and serious tone, her eyes invisible under the glasses of her sunglasses so that nobody could read in them. She had arrested countless criminals in that way in the public in the past, so she had a rather good grasp at the psychology of the situation.

"I am actually here for...dinner!"
Ise said, a smile replacing her stern visage.
"Want to join me?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:40 pm

While this came as a slight surprise, Reika saw no reason to join Ise on a much more friendly setting, than in beside a ring, tapping her own designer glasses frame with a smile, as she would look up at the towering cop in front of her, "I see no reason not to with you Miss Ise..." she said, tilting her head with her arms folded, curious, on why Ise changed her tone of voice so quickly. For the the two girls as a whole, they had not brawled with each other just from yet, but Reika was always one, to challenge when offered such a fight with anyone, but for now, she would see this free time as something to enjoy for once, rather than deal with a washed up AFW legend and her sidekick like before...

Even if some of the patrons of the restaurant were whispering about the sight...fearing a fight would break out between the two. "And true, that's if they were brave enough to actually catch and beat me down me first~" she smiled whilst gazing, saying her words confidently as she talked to Ise, looking up at the menu, before ordering her usual favorite for today now that her mind were focused more on Ise, than wondering about her stomach.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Obviously her little joke had landed a little bit on the wrong side of Reika as she had intended to play sinister before revealing her actually good mood to the other girl. So she took her sun glasses of, it wasn`t that bright anyway in her perception, and put them into a pocket of her police uniform where it would be safe from any pressure or another influence that could put the expensive piece of art to harm.

"Ah well, running is not my prime discipline. I usually let my gun or the taser do the running for me."
Ise suggested with the intention of sounding funny, although it was far from a lie as she really did not want to pursue a small time criminal for a petty crime and used her taser much more than any other officer in her station.
"I`ll take a hamburger and a coke."
She ordered immediately without even looking at the other possibilities.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:21 pm

Reika was a little surprised of Ise's reaction to such an crime, with a gun for that matter, pretty much, Ise sounded like the type not to play by any policing rules...but more so on her own terms of catching criminals. "How......charming..." Reika said, stepping aside to find a table despite Ise's gung-ho approach, sliding herself into a table window booth, empty, but a suitable spot to have lunch with her law enforcer friend. "I would love to know what kind of people you encounter yourself, Ise, after all, most of the AFW roster could use a little prison time~" she said, smiling while awaiting her friend to finishing ordering her lunch, as surely one of the counter assistants would serve them they're lunches due to AFW reputation...or from the fact of being vicious Heel's themselves.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:56 pm

"A special kind of people. But don`t think that it is so easy to just put them all away into a prison cell. And although AFW is a violation to basically every law, starting from assault over nudity in public up to hiding of alleged terrorist, it is deeply ingrained in the major political movement of our country. Only because these people call themselves guerillas or freedom fighters or whatever, in the eyes of the institutions that hunt them, they are still only terrorists. Every other company would have been closed on the spot for this."
Ise leaned back on her chair which yawned at the shift of her body, grinning silently.
"But I don`t arrest people that much anymore. I don`t patrol in the streets most of the time, that is a job for regular officers. I am more of a staff girl as a police lieutenant."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:45 pm

Reika smiled at the the fact Ise called herself, a 'staff girl' which was hard to believe for once from the woman's, butch and threatening appearance, hearing Ise's own words of whats the law, and whats her law, in the AFW currently it seemed. Even if her past appearances were of the interesting kind. "Well, I suppose a little physical activity never hurt your career...but if you could name just one person, who would it.......be?~" Reika said, as one of the restaurant staff placed two trays down right in front of Reika's eyes, consisting of a pair of greasy, sweaty hamburgers slopped with sweat, along with one spilled fizzy drink which in all, made it look an 'unappetizing' set of meals to Reika's tastes.

Reika gave the staff a unimpressed glare, "Is this a joke? I did not orde-" but before she could continue, the staff rudely interrupted her problem...

"Well I'm sorry were all out of your damn, usual favorite, go kiss my ass and cry to my boss if you want to complain......fucking slut..." said the blonde staff member a little disgruntled by Reika's, attitude to her, dressed as if her shift were over, as she would continue to walk out of the restaurant front door...leaving Reika, a little surprised over that service.

"Well......how, nice..." Reika said, taking off her glasses from the splatter of spit on the left lense...

Last edited by 11215 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:02 pm

Ise spotted a grin at the situation that had unfolded itself quite surprisingly after she had closed her mouth from the initial surprise of something happening just like this.

"Oh, looks like this is some kind of special restaurant where rude behavior is key and the customer is definitely not king. Or not a fan of Suzuka Reika. Kind of curious what would affect you more?"
She concluded in a light voice, looking if her burger seemed edible or not after this little run in of a mad waitress with a raised eyebrow.
"I`d also ask for fries, but now I am not so sure."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next