Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 16 Registered, 1 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Cirno, CybeastGregarX, Deus001, I_care_not_till_I_must, Kamoi, killcarrion, LARIATO, Lobo, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, RadiantKarna332, Teenwrestler, xalex, XSirenX

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Tag Team Recruitment

Sat May 27, 2017 6:17 pm by Person

This is a thread for people looking for form a tag team with someone else or even a faction.

Simply post which of your characters you are looking to tag with or form a faction with. Do note this is not a guarantee but simply a place where you can let other people know. Also, make sure you have done a thread or two with the person that you will be teaming up with before forming a tag team. After all, you don't want to form a tag team with someone only to then find out you may not work well …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tension Match

Sat May 27, 2017 11:01 pm by noob

Hi y'all. My boy Will hasn't been getting much action. He has yet to get a win and I was wondering if someone would like to help him change that or dash his hopes yet again. I'm up for any match really as long as things don't get bloody

Comments: 0

Friction Debut Match - Izumi Hartmann

Thu May 25, 2017 3:48 pm by Kamoi

Hi everyone!

My first Character here, Izumi Hartmann Is looking for her debut match, preferrably a Standard match.
Just PM me~

Comments: 0

Rias vs Anampo, a new start

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rias vs Anampo, a new start

Post by Missingkeys on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:55 am

If Anampo thought that this was going to be easy, she was wrong. Rias purposely endured the Camel crutch because she was waiting for a chance to fight back, and she was seeing it.
Lying on the ground, she moaned in pain to try and trick Anampo that she in more pain than she really was to get her to lower her guard and try to come closer.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Maybe Anampo had overdone it.She was excited to be in another fight,and with someone who was somewhat nice.That was always a bonus.She wanted to try and make a friend,as that too,would be a bonus.Putting her raised arms lower,Anampo walked over slowly to Rias. "H-Hey,you okay? I didn get you too bad,did I?" Little did she know what was in store for her in her opponent's mind...
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:01 am

Off course not. Rias wasn't really hurt badly, she was just faking it. Rias was just waiting for Anampo to come closer, the moment she was within range, Rias would suddenly stand up and quickly lunge at Anampo trying to aim a heavy punch to her stomach to make her double over.

"Sucker! I was just kidding you." She giggled as she would then grab her by her arm and swing her towards the turnbuckle hoping to stun her enough for her next move.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Slowly,Anampo knelt down on one knee to check on Rias. "H-Hey,are you okay? Im sure I didnt do THAT much damage to you,did I?" She was legitimatly concerned with how Rias was doing,at least...In that moment.Suddenly,a fist came at her faster than she could dodge.Anampo was hit in the stomach.This caused her to double over and hold her stomach.

"Ugh....D-Dirty trick,you-- AHH!!" Anampo was thrown into the turnbuckle,and this caused the rabbit to hit her head.Hard.Anampo slumped to her knees and groaned.
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:06 am

"Hey no hard feelings. This is how most fights here go. Once in a while, we pull fast ones." Rias casually said as she walked towards her opponent and kicked her in the face once before she turned around and dropped her ass onto the Rabbit's face to smoother her face with it.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:49 pm

Anampo knew this well...She used to watch matches with her friends all the time back hom and saw the trickery.Too bad she didn't know just when it was coming.It was easy for Rais to kick the rabbit's nose.She was on her knee.That kick made her fit right into the cornerpost,and made Rias's next attack almost flawlessly planned out.With the ass smother,Anampo tried to do the obvious and most simple and attempt to push her opponent away,making loud and confused muffles the whole time during.
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:55 pm

Rias giggled as she moved her butt around Anampo's face. The girl was really enjoting humuliatibg her opponent. Sure enough Anampo tried pushing her away, but Rias gripped the ropes as she resisted her attempts.

"How does it feel being under my ass?" She giggled.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:30 pm

This was a situation that Anampo had never ben before.She hadnt ever seen someone using their own ass to attack and humiliate their opponent. "N-Nghaa! Come on...!" Anampo whined.She just couldnt seem to get Rias off of her.When asked how it felt,she only growled and tried even harder to push the girl away.Any longer,and Anampo would become panicky and desperate...
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:40 pm

Try as she might Anampo couldn't get Rias to release her. Eventually she kept this up until Ananpo was almost passed out from suffocation before she stood up and faced the crowd.
She attempted to rile the crowd by telling them to cheer for her which she did.

Missingkeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:53 pm

The crowd was roaring with entertainment,wonder,and awe.Just not for Anampo.

She moans a bit,starting to feel almost woozy from the smothering.Anampo had never known that something like that could do so much.She had the chance to go and tacke Rias,but...She was just too woozy at the moment.Instead,she chooses to bide her time and wait longer.Hopefully,she could recover before Rias got another idea.
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top