Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

dragonswill, Gator_Tooth, Kelsea, LtLukas, Mystery Dragon, noob, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TheEditor1023, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Domino vs. Kira "Wild Card" Malcolm

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Domino vs. Kira "Wild Card" Malcolm

Post by Hawthorne22 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:21 am

Kira would have fallen flat on the mat had Domino not steadied her, and even when he held her up it was hard to stay on her feet. She staggered back, half-stumbling, catching herself on the rope. The bells hurt worse than anything Domino did and she cursed herself, just trying to think of all the ways she could have broken that hold. The submission dulled the rage of battle, but the general anger still remained. She could barely muster a snarl when Domino waved toward her. She was covered in sweat. Her hair was a mess. Domino's fingers had left a noticeable mark on her belly. Her lips tried to curl to convey anger, but they did not stay. The pain stayed on her face.

"Yeah... I bet you liked it. Pervert." She hissed, more exhausted and irritated than angry. Her fire had burned out. She fidgeted against the ropes, once, twice, finally managing to get her leg through them on the third as she stumbled out of the ring, almost falling to the floor as she caught herself on the barricade. She waved off the help of the AFW personnel, insisting to walk back on her own.

[size=85:clw9vi85]My [url=]roster[/url:clw9vi85].

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domino vs. Kira "Wild Card" Malcolm

Post by CyanDimitrik on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:26 am

Domino's expression flattens with the Wild Card's response. "Ugh. Yeah. You're hot. But that doesn't make me a pervert!," he argues. Sure, he realizes that it's probably pointless, but... but come on! She's been calling him that a lot! He can't just not deny it, can he?

Once she's ambled down to the ground level, Domino follows suit and slips between the ropes as well. Boots land with a soft thud, and he puts on another smile - a softer one this time. The young model makes his way towards the backstage area after her, favoring his midsection with a forearm. The other arm is busy slapping a train of high-fives on the way to the curtain.

Winner by submission: Domino

My Tension guys:
Blaise Cameron

PM-friendly! Happy to hear from you!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top