by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Upward

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Upward - Page 2 Empty Re: Upward

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:31 am

Taylor shook her head, agreeing with Junko. "Yeah, forget that hardcore shit. I want clean fights. Real fights. I don't just want to hit someone with a sewing machine until they bleed out."

As the list went on, Taylor found herself a little disappointed. Was this really all AFW had to offer? "Man," she mused. "Angel's no problem. Cecelia's too big of a man-douche, and she's totally fake. Some rich Norwegian guy probably handpicks her opponents, which is why she's only fought people no one's ever heard of, and Heather like five times. And Brittany? Really?"

Once upon a time, when Taylor had injured her ribs in a match, Brittany was a nobody. Less than that, she was a joke. She was losing matches to everybody. Then Taylor defended her Entropy title against her, and though she kicked her ass for most of the match, the bitch got in a lucky shot and worked over her cracked ribs mercilessly. The better fighter did not win that match. The better fighter went to the hospital and ended up in the fight to end all fights with her best friend.

She realized she was scowling so hard she was in danger of pulling a muscle, and consciously relaxed. "Well, Reika's a joke," she sighed. "I'm pretty sure her daddy pays off her opponents. I don't know who the hell Liberty is. Sabre's a joke, no talent there. And... Kelly... You know that chick came to my house? Started yelling at me with a bullhorn and threw a brick through my window. That's fucked up, right?"

She shook her head. And now Kelly was near the top of the list for "scariest chick in Friction"? What was the world coming to.

"Okay, so, I want Brittany. The past is the past is the past and everything, but fuck that girl. If I'm gonna kick someone's ass, who deserves it more than her?" She paused for a second. "Okay, you could make a strong case for Kelly, but still. I would really enjoy putting Brittany back where she belongs."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:05 am

Mercy nodded along as Taylor went through her list. She more or less felt the same way and giggled a bit at how Taylor reacted to certain girls. It wasn't until she got to Kelly that she almost snorted. "What the hell!?" Mercy said, shaking her head. "I thought she was pissed at me. Why would she come after you?" Mercy said. As far as she was concerned she didn't really want to know the answer.

The mood changed when Taylor got down to business. Junko looked on intently and Mercy was also thoughtfully nodding. "Hmmm..." Mercy said. "Well, I think I could pencil you in with a match with her. I doubt she'd say no. Though, you may not get much of a match. I cant' remember the last time she's fought a match that didn't involve some kind of hardcore element. Or that was a fair fight..." She said. "I could... talk... to her about it." Mercy swallowed hard. She didn't enjoy the last time they talked. She didn't want to do it again. She'd probably make sure Rally was around.

Suddenly Junko stood up from her seat and patted Taylor on the shoulder. "I'm going to go powder my nose while you two work out the details. I'll be back to put my signature on anything I need to and give a look at the contract before you put yours down." She said and smiled, giving Taylor a wink, unfolding her fan and waving at herself a bit before stepping through the door and closing it behind her.

"Oh yeah." Mercy said as she watched the door close. "Maybe you don't want her at ringside?" Mercy said, lowering her head.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:29 am

"Why is that?" Taylor responded with noticeable hostility, none of it aimed at Mercy. "Fuck that, I'm not scared of her. And let me talk to her. I'll get her to sign on to something, and then I'll kick her fucking teeth in and send her right back to the bottom where she belongs."

She scowled, and looked around the office for a moment. She slouched easily in her chair with one leg out straight, and braced her other foot against the corner of Mercy's desk. "Of course I want my manager at ringside. Why the hell wouldn't I? You think I'm scared that Brittany Luvve is going to give me the slip and take out Junko on the sly? Man, I will judo chop that bitch back into whatever 1970's crime drama she crawled out of so Tom Selleck can take his luxurious mustache back. I would be more worried if you put me in there with fuckin' Kojak, because at least I'd least I'd know he's packing some heat."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:17 am

"I... I never said you were scared of her!" Mercys said, blinking. She lowered her head as Taylor continued. She put her hands up defensively and tried to use placating gestures to calm Taylor down. "Brittany isn't really the one I'm worried about. You know her psycho girlfriend hangs out at her matches. And she's not a shrimpy asthmatic like that Fairchild woman!" Mercy turned her head. "I'm just letting you know. If the two of you aren't worried, then I'm not going to stop you, you know." She pouted a bit. Mercy then looked up and smiled at Taylor. "I would like to see you kick her ass though."

Mercy then grinned and shuffled some papers. But those guys are also dudes. Then again, if it wasn't for those ugly sacks Brittany lugged around, there might be some questioning whether or not she belonged in Tension, hehe."

Junko sighed as she hit the elevator button. She was starting to get used to the offices now that she was a manager again but even so, they were still way more labyrinthine than she remembered. She really had to use the potty but didn't want to spend all day trying to find where they executive wash rooms were. It was just easier to take the elevator down to the main level and rush over to the public facilities.

Once the doors dinged, she stepped out and looked around. She turned and quickly began to walk down the hall to where the restrooms were.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:29 am

Taylor's face tightened irritably and she gave the corner of Mercy's desk a kick. "Then fuckin' put 'em both in there, man!" She shouted. "If fuckin' Morrigan can't stay out of it, then fuck it, put her in. It still wouldn't be a fair fight unless you gave both of them tasers. Fuckin' pussies. Fuckin' no talent wannabes, man, just bitches who wanna be bitches and get off on hurting people when no one can stop 'em."

She scowled deeply, and folded her arms over her check. "I'll fuckin' stop 'em. I'm a dead fucking end for those psychos."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:45 am

Brittany was relaxing on her day off and she was enjoying it while walking around in the Friction arena enjoying the looks of fear she got from random passerby's. Brittany was wearing just a white t-shirt and a pair of worn jeans. As Brittany walked around she figured maybe she could have some fun with someone and soon Brittany found the perfect target. Brittany saw a older woman and she moved towards her. Brittany would quickly move behind Junko before pushing her into the wall so that Junko was facing her before placing her hands on either side of Junko's head. "I haven't seen you around here before." Brittany would say as she would lean in close to try and make Junko as uncomfortable as possible.

"What might an old lady like yourself be doing all the way over here in Friction?" Brittany would say as she would move in and press her bust against Junko's "And it looks like you are all alone too. Don't you know that there are some dangerous people that prowl these hallways?" Brittany would say with a sneer on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:55 am

Junko was about ready to turn the corner into the restroom when she felt something shove her out of nowhere. She was jostled and turned and before she knew it, pinned up against a wall with a grinning brunette pushing against her and grinning at her menacingly. Junko was startled and flushed as she stared wide eyed with glasses askew at Brittany. Her heart beat against her chest as she felt the Brittany brushing lightly against her. Her mouth was open and she stared puzzled for a moment before her features softened into a cool smile.

Junko turned her head, blushing a bit. "Well, I'm ashamed to say peeing myself if you don't let me use the bathroom before you try and molest me, fufu~" Junko chuckled.

Junko tried to pull up the hand that held her fan and use it to press against Brittany's cheek so she could dip down underneath the girl's arm and slid out of the way as if Brittany was a minor annoyance of an obstacle and not threatening her. "That hair..." Junko tilted her head downward. "...those boobs... that horrible attitude, fufu." Junko said as she tried to creep away. "Do I know you?" She asked coyly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:03 am

Brittany continued to grin at Junko as the woman was pinned against the wall. However, Brittany's grin disappeared as Junko slipped out from between her arms. "If you are not careful you will be pissing yourself in fear." Brittany would say as she would reach out and grab Junko's hair before attempting to toss Junko back against the wall. "Everyone knows who i am and if you are having trouble remembering i can give you a hand." Brittany would say before pulling on Junko's hair and pulling her head towards her to give Junko a quick kiss before pulling away and slamming Junko's head into the wall.

"I am the fucking hardcore champion and you will give me some fucking respect you old fucking bitch." Brittany would say before stepping back and kicking Junko in her stomach. "Now since you don't seem to know your way around here, let me show you to the bathrooms." Brittany would say before grabbing at Junko's hair again to try and pull the woman all the way to the bathrooms.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:21 am

Junko was pretty sure who the girl was before she spoke. She was also pretty sure that she wasn't going to just ease away. But she wasn't going to give the girl the satisfaction of showing fear. Right now she wasn't, even if her heart was pounding a little.

But that changed when Brittany grabbed her hair. Junko groaned in pain and dropped her purse. She exhaled deeply, stunned when she was slammed into the wall, only to have her lips violated with a dirty kiss from the crude brat. She barely even comprehended what happened before her head was slammed again and Junko's arms fell to her sides as she looked through glassy eyes at Brittany.

"Urrgh!" Junko was feeling pretty helpless when the kick came. She dropped to her knees trying to clutch her body while Brittany rambled on. Keep it together girl. You're getting a look at what Taylor's going to be up against up close and personal. With any luck she'll get bored before you make a fool of yourself' Junko thought as she scrambled to keep up with Brittany as her hair was yanked.

"Young brats like yourself need to show their elders respect!" She growled. She was helpless and dazed but the least she could do is make it harder for Brittany to have her way with her. She threw herself forward and tried to lunge out a hand to grab hold of Brittany's foot and make her tumble to the ground. She might have been old but she wasn't a helpless grandma like Brittany thought.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:28 am

Brittany had started to drag Junko though the halls when she heard the old lady's mouth "washed up hags like you should learn to keep your mouth shut." Brittany would say as she would turn towards Junko just as the old woman lunged for her foot. "Do you think i am an idiot, bitch." Brittany would say as she took a step back to avoid Junko's arms. "I think i may have to make an example out of you now." Brittany would say before rearing her foot back to kick Junko in the face.

"Now come on i still haven't showed you where the bathrooms are yet." Brittany would say as she would reach for Junko's hair again to resume pulling her towards their destination.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next