by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kurenai vs Danielle

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kurenai vs Danielle - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurenai vs Danielle

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Danielle was still rubbing her back when Kurenai grabbed her hair. "Ow, you bitch let go." Danielle would yell out as her hands would move to Kurenai's arms to sink her nails into the to try and get her to let go of her hair. However, Danielle wouldn't have to worry about that hair grab for too long as she was soon tossed into the corner where her back slammed into the turnbuckle causing Danielle to cry out in pain while grabbing her back. "Not so rough." Danielle would say while leaning against the turnbuckle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Kurenai hissed as she approached Danielle on the corner, her arm stinging a little as the girl dug her nails onto her skin earlier. She wasn't about to pay attention to her opponent's protest. With Danielle cornered like this, Kurenai wasn't about to cut the girl some slack. The longer the match dragged on, the more annoying it could be for her, especially with opponent like Danielle.

"Shut up, brat!" barked the tattooed girl as she grabbed her opponent's shoulders, wanting to pull her a bit from the corner to shove her down the mat in a sitting position.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Danielle knew she had to turn thing around or else Kurenai was going to just beat her into submission. "I am not a brat." Danielle would say as she would throw an uppercut at Kurenai's breast. "I am going to make you hurt before i make you eat me out." Danielle said while panting a little as she was in pain but she wanted to hurt Kurenai so she fought through the pain. "Take this." Danielle would say as she would try to knee Kurenai in her crotch before she was pushed into a seated position.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:37 pm

"Ough!" Kurenai grunted as she felt her breasts punched by Danielle, followed by a knee to her crotch. "Gah! F-fucking bitch..."

She staggered backwards, but trying to endure the pain to keep her opponent down. Holding her sore crotch with one hand, Kurenai would kick on Danielle's leg a couple of times. If she had to take a moment of recovery, she's definitely not going to let her opponent recover in peace. The tattoed girl would then back off and get down on one knee so she could wait for a bit until the pain on her crotch faded a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:42 pm

Danielle grimaced in pain as Kurenai kicked her leg before she fell down to the mat but Danielle couldn't help but smile as she looked at the wounded Kurenai. "Opps, sorry my knee must have slipped." Danielle said as she would slowly get to her feet using the ropes for support. "How about i make that feel all better? All you have to do is give my crotch a little tongue action." Danielle said as she leaned against the corner again trying to recover as she figured Kurenai wouldn't be up and moving any time soon.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:22 pm

"The only thing that would make me feel better... is your face beneath my pussy, bitch!" retorted Kurenai as she glared at Danielle.

The tattooed girl gritted her teeth as she slowly began to get up again. She wanted to finish this as quick as possible now. Who knows what kind of cheap trick her opponent was going to pull next time. She adjusted her breath and looked at the girl, looking for an opening before she decided that it'd be safer to just let Danielle come to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:29 am

Danielle watched Kurenai get to her feet and began to circle Danielle "Well i wouldn't giving you a good tongue lashing but i think you need to give me one first." Danielle would say as she would move towards Kurenai to grab Kurenai's breasts. "Now how about you surrender and let me ride your face." Danielle would say as she would try to push Kurenai towards a corner by her breasts hoping that Kurenai would be too caught off guard to attack her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:22 am

"Nggh...! No! You're gong to give me first, baka!" barked Kurenai as Danielle went for her breasts and began to push her back.

She wasn't about to let the brat having her way just like that, though. The tattooed girl grabbed the wrists of her opponent while trying to stand her ground to prevent herself from being driven to the corner. Kurenai would then attempt to slip one of her legs behind Danielle's, wanting to hook it so she could toss the girl onto her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:11 am

Danielle couldn't help but smile as she forced Kurenai back by her breasts. "Oh, stop complaining. You are loving this." Danielle would say before she felt Kurenai's leg slip between hers. Before Danielle could say or do anything she felt herself being slammed down onto her back again causing Danielle to groan in pain as she took another hit to her already sore back. I wish you would stop doing that. It is really starting to get annoying." Danielle would say as she would rub her back to try and get rid of the pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:39 pm

"It's only going to stop when you're defeated," hissed Kurenai dryly in response. "So you better stay down and lose already!"

With Danielle down on her back, she would attempt to shift behind the girl's head to sit on her opponent's face while facing Danielle's legs. Kurenai was also going to hold her opponent's legs down this time so she could secure the top position. Should she able to fulfill her plan, it shouldn't be too hard to force Danielle to make her cum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next