by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kurenai vs Danielle

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kurenai vs Danielle - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurenai vs Danielle

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Danielle looked at the near naked body of Kurenai and licked her lips. "Well, a match is just a different sort of game. There are still winners and losers but getting to that point is all the fun." Danielle would say as she would get to her feet and smile at Kurenai "And i can't wait to make you a loser." Danielle would say as she would charge at Kurenai hopefully getting to the girl while she was still on her knees. Danielle would jump into the air and try to slam her crotch into Kurenai's face before taking them both to the ground.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:31 pm

"You're the one who's going to be the loser," Kurenai gave Danielle a dry smirk.

She was about to pick herself up when the girl ran towards her. Kurenai wasn't prepared to defend herself properly, and so she could only raise her arms up, hoping to block whatever it was that Danielle was attempting. To her surprise, however, the girl simply jumped on her and planted her sex forcefully. That was really bold from her opponent, but obviously she couldn't complain since the move was successful...

"Hmmph??!" the tattooed girl yelped in surprise into Danielle's pantie-clad womanhood before she was taken down. "Nnngh!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Danielle let out a moan as her crotch collided with Kurenai's face. "Oh, i love that feeling." Danielle would say as the two women fell to the mat. Danielle would immediately begin to rub her pantie covered crotch on Kurenai's face. "Wow, your face feels wonderful down there. Why don't you stick out your tongue and give me a lick." Danielle would say as she would move to grab Kurenai's hair to pull the woman deeper into her crotch. "If you give me a lick, i will move my panties so you can get a nice taste of what a real woman tastes like." Danielle would say with a laugh as she rubbed herself against Kurenai's features.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Kurenai was grumbling into Danielle's crotch as the girl grind herself on her face, much to her own irritation. Her opponent's taunting already burned her cheeks, but that should be the less of her concern. Her legs kicking out in frustration, even more so when Danielle pulled her face closer to the girl's womanhood.

Damn brat... getting all cocky... fumed the tattooed girl.

Kurenai wasn't about to give Danielle the satisfaction of her licking, however. One of her hands would attempt to pull the girl's hair back, while the other one would try to pinch one of her opponent's nipples. She was hoping that the distraction could allow her a moment of respite, which she's planning to use for pushing Danielle off her again.

"Mmmppphh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:39 am

Danielle rubbed herself against Kurenai's face rather rapidly as she wanted to humiliate Kurenai while giving herself some pleasure. "Oh, relax, i know you are enjoying it down there." Danielle would say with a giggle before she let out a yelp as Kurenai pulled on her hair. "Hey let go. That hurts." Danielle would say before she would let out a moan as Kurenai would easily push Kurenai off of her. "Ugh, that wasn't very nice." Danielle would say while rubbing her head and nipple. "I thought you were having fun down there."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:03 am

Kurenai gasped for air as soon as the crotch of Danielle was lifted off her face, and she slowly sat back while looking at the girl. She was relieved that her effort was paid off, and annoyed that she allowed her opponent to pulled that stunt in the first place.

"It's better when I was on top of you," she replied dryly before picking herself up. "You won't be so lucky next time..."

The tattooed girl decided to wait for her opponent to come as she adjusted her breath some more. She had to do some cooling down after being smothered by Danielle's crotch earlier, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:09 am

Danielle would smile at Kurenai as the girl seemed rather rattled after being pinned beneath her crotch. "Oh, i don't rely on luck. All i need is my skill." Danielle would say before standing up and winking at Kurenai. "Well, i wouldn't mind being beneath you again but i think you should let me on your face again." Danielle said "Maybe i you give me a good licking i will let you sit on my face when we get back to the locker room." Danielle would say as she would rub her crotch a little to taunt Kurenai.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:30 am

"Let you...? Who the fuck will do that, dumbass?"

Kurenai scoffed at Danielle's taunting, but she focused herself on adjusting her breath for the time being. With her opponent decided not to attack, the braided girl took the initiative to do so. She started to circle around Danielle, slowly and carefully. When she felt she had her chance, Kurenai would lunge in, trying to grab an arm of her opponent to pull her closer, so she could twisted her body slightly in order to take Danielle down to the mat again, with the girl landing on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:17 am

Danielle would watch Kurenai carefully as the woman would start to circle around her "Oh, i believe you will let me do that when i am done with you tonight." Danielle would say before letting out a yelp as Kurenai would grab her and toss her back down to the mat. "Ouch, i wish you would stop doing that." Danielle would say as she would roll on to her side while rubbing her injured back. "I think once i beat you i will have to give you a spanking for being so naughty." Danielle said as she tried to recover as fast as she could before Kurenai made her next move.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:05 am

"You won't see me stopping anytime soon!" Kurenai declared as she chased Danielle, not wanting to let the girl get away from her easily.

She planned to grab her opponent's hair next, hoping to haul Danielle to her feet forcefully before tossing her to the corner. Kurenai thought that a few more blows to the brat's back should be suffice to weaken her resistance. Should she manage to toss Danielle to the turnbuckle, it might give her a better chance to finish off her opponent too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next