by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kurenai vs Danielle

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kurenai vs Danielle - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurenai vs Danielle

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:40 am

Danielle was a bit out of it after the powerbomb so she could only groan as Kurenai stripped her of her skirt leaving her in only her bra and panties. Danielle then let out a grunt of pain as Kurenai straddled her stomach. "I wouldn't mind the dizziness if you would just take your fat ass off of me." Danielle would say as she would try her best to buck her hips and toss Kurenai off of her. "But don't worry i will get a taste of that later after i make you mine." Danielle would say wit ha smile on her face she would look up at Kurenai from her trapped position.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:47 am

"Hah!" Kurenai smirked at her opponent's words. "Fat? You should have looked at yourself, idiot!" the braided girl retorted while one of her hands cupped the breast of Danielle roughly.

She squeezed it for a bit before attempting to pull the girl's bra forcibly to expose those lovely mounds to the crowds. Kurenai would then start delivering a few light slaps on Danielle's breasts, wanting to get rid of that annoying smile of the other girl. She slided forward afterwards to try pinning her opponent in a school girl pin position.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:55 am

Danielle pouted at Kurenai's retort. "Hey, i am perfectly in shape." Danielle would say before letting out a moan as Kurenai groped her chest. "You know once i win i will let you play with those all you want." Danielle would say before she winced in pain as Kurenai slapped her breasts. "Hey, careful with the merchandise." Danielle would say with a frown on her lips "How would you like it if i slapped your breasts around?" Well actually you may like it. You seem into some kinky stuff." Danielle would say as her smile would return even as Kurenai move up to place Danielle in a school girl pin.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:02 am

"Yeah, as if!" Kurenai rolled her eyes as Danielle claimed that she's in perfect shape. "I can just play with you now anyways, why bother giving you a win you don't deserve, huh?"

The tattooed girl pressed her loincloth covered crotch to the face of her opponent after she pinned the girl successfully, feeling like she might be able to claim her win soon enough if things kept going like this. That, and it's nice to keep Danielle quiet for a bit while she smothered the girl's face with her sex.

"Mmhh..." a soft moan escaped her lips as she began to grind herself on her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:17 am

Danielle would start to struggle a little as Kurenai positioned her crotch above Danielle's face. Danielle was about to say something when Kurenai began to smother her and grind against her face. Danielle's hands would pound against the mat as Danielle tried her best to buck Kurenai off of her face. Danielle wasn't going to give up this easily so as Kurenai would grind against her face Danielle would try her best to hook her legs underneath Kurenai's armpits before pulling the girl off of her face with her legs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:02 am

Kurenai was enjoying her time being on top of Danielle, but unfortunately that didn't last for too long. She let out a surprised yelp as her opponent's legs hooked under her arms and pushed her off, sending the tattooed girl on her back.

"Che," she scoffed before picking herself up. "Don't think you can get away yet..." muttered Kurenai as she went for Danielle.

She would attempt to grab the legs of her opponent, wanting to turn the girl over to set Danielle on her front. It seemed that Kurenai still needed to weaken the brat first, and she definitely wouldn't mind doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:03 am

Danielle breathed deep after she got Kurenai off of her face "That wasn't very nice. You could of hurt me placing your fat ass over my face." Danielle said as she would roll to her feet as Kurenai moved for her legs. "Oh, i think i can get away." Danielle would say as she would barely avoid being grabbed by Kurenai again. "Well that was a fun experience but as i said i prefer to be on top." Danielle would say as she would lunge at Kurenai to try and tackle her to the ground. "I think it is time you realize just who you are messing with." Danielle would say as she lunged at Kurenai.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:11 am

Kurenai was annoyed by Danielle's words and the fact that she missed her chance to keep her mouthy opponent grounded. Her annoyance was soon replaced by surpirse, however, as Danielle lunged at her, tackling the tattooed girl to the mat.

"Ah!" she yelped as her back crashed against the canvas. "Get off me, fattie!"

She began to kick her legs and attempted to push Danielle off her, knowing how dangerous the bottom position could be. Especially with such an annoying brat like her opponent.

"It's you who don't know who you're messing with!" she spat while still trying to get the other girl off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:07 pm

Danielle would try her best to pin Kurenai beneath her but Danielle was having a bit of trouble as her opponent continued to kick at her to try and get her off. "Fattie? Have you looked at yourself lately." Danielle would say as she would manage to give Kurenai's breasts a quick squeeze before she was tossed off of her opponent. Danielle would roll away from Kurenai after being kicked off "I don't know why you struggle so much. You seemed to enjoy my touches. I just wish you would sit still so i can have my turn on your face."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:18 pm

"I look better than you for sure," Kurenai replied after a sigh of relief.

She managed to get Danielle off her before the girl could do much, fortunately. The tattooed girl adjusted her breath for a bit before shifting to her knees. A quick glance over her body told her that only her loincloth left as her cover. The other girl was pretty much in the same state as her, though, so it's all good.

"Excuse me? Last time I heard this is a friggin' match, not some turn based facesitting game," she retorted dryly. "You gotta work hard for that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next