by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 12 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:22 am

Jay became tense when Gail moved closer to Nick.Not enough to do anything,but enough to say something. "G-Gail..." He grumbled.Jay had no idea what she was planning,but he knew it wasnt good.

The dog smiled. "All of us are different.Jay is the....Cynical one of the group.He wasnt very hands-on or talkative.Just...There." He bit a whole bar in half with one felt bite. "I hope this is helping your research on the lion in some way,Miss Gail."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 12 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:23 am

"Hmm? You want to say something Jay?" Jay had said something, which he probably should've said a few minutes ago. "'Cuz if you do, you gotta say it out loud, you know? I keep telling you that." She turned back to face Nick, significantly more interest could be seen in her posture and tone.

"MMhmm... yeah, I know what you mean... Whoa, ever heard of little bites?" Gail herself took a bar and broke off a bit to eat, but watching Nick take down half a square in one bite lessened her appetite just a little bit.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 12 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 12 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 12 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 12 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 12 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 12 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:13 pm

He had to bite his tongue quickly,before he blurted out something he couldnt take back or explain.Only now was his one-track mind focusing on what Gail was doing.She was trying to make Jay look bad.She was doing a good job at it.And seeing that she was having more interest in Nick made him feel something from within.Jealousy,perhaps...?

Nick swallowed the half a bar in his mouth and then laughed. "Little bites,that funny!" He smiled at Gail. "So,Miss Gail....Why dont you tell me some stuff about yourself.Are you,single?"

That question made Jay turn his head.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:49 pm

If Gail had noticed Jay doing anything, it certainly didn't register on her face. "Hmm? Yeah, I am, why?" Gail covered her mouth, like she was chewing her chocolate, to stifle a smile that was forming on her lips. "Well, anyways, I'm sorta seeing someone I guess, but it's kinda... eh." Her eyes made the "you-know" type of look.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 12 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 12 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 12 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 12 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 12 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 12 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:07 pm

"Just asking.Someone of your....Caliber,must have some sort of following.Im surprised you havent found someone that is of your liking yet.But,then again...You are in a field where competition is more important." Another two bites,Nick was done.He began to unwrap another bar.He was too oblivious to know about that "You-Know" look.

Jay let out a small sigh of relief that for once,Nick was too oblivious. "Gail.You've met my....Friend.What other business do we have here?" He was starting to regret offering for her to meet the chocoholic dog.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Jay spoke up for the first time in a while, and of course he'd be asking for Gail to get out before she took it too far. "Fine fine... Sorry for wasting your time, Chocolate Nick." The nickname came out on the spot as she watched him finish the rest of the bar in about half a millisecond. Jesus, that was some scary speed. How the hell Nick didn't choke was a mystery... And he's already going onto the next one.

"Well, see ya~ I might come back again, I'll bring some chocolate for you, sound good?" Gail gave a happy wave goodbye and stepped towards the doorway, waiting for Jay.

Last edited by 12001 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Nick's tail wagged furiously. "No,no! It wasnt a waste of time at all to meet one of Jay's new friends.Its good to see that he's moving on since coming here,and thats a good thing."Standing up,Nick opened the door and allowed Gail to walk out first. "More chocolate?! Sounds f--" Jay shut the door. Now,it was him and Nick....Alone

Jay tackled Nick to the floor,pinning him. "Leave Gail alone....." That was all the lion said before getting up and leaving.

And thus,Nick finally understood.He smiled for his friend.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Gail exited the room, expecting Jay to follow, but instead the door closed with both guys inside. She had a pretty good idea of what was going on in there, and when Jay opened the door again to get out, she thought she saw Nick's ifugre flat on the ground. "Dude, what was that?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:07 pm

Jay shut the door for his floored friend. "N-Nothing.Nick just had a little fall,thats all that happened." He was obviously lying about what happened.And Gail probably knew what he did. "Alright,Gail.Is there anywhere special you'd like to go to eat?" Where he was taking her,before the detour,was to go out to eat.Gail should have some sort of say at the least where she'd want to go.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:25 pm

"Uh huh... Whatever, he has his chocolate, he'll be happy." Gail shrugged, Nick was alright but right now she was dealing with Jay. And the guy was sincerely trying, it seemed. "Anywhere...? Well, is there like... any decent burger place here? Haven't found one since I got to Japan." Gail didn't really like them, but it WAS true she hadn't had a good one in months.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next