Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

CyanDimitrik, Gadot, KaosKato, killcarrion, KillerV, Lobo, LtLukas, Mystery Dragon, noob, Teesta, ThatOneGuy, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, Zebra Crossing, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

First Tension Match.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:54 pm by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:33 pm by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Lotus "The Pink Flash"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lotus "The Pink Flash"

Post by Lotus328 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:27 am

Name: Lotus
Nickname: The Pink Flash
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Pink
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110 lbs
Nationality: British (Origin Germany)
Favored Moves: smothers, sleepers, scissors, strikes, bear hugs, grapevine
Finishing Moves:
Alignment: Tweener

Under Heel: while her opponent is on her back, Lotus will grab her ankles and place her foot on the girl's crotch. Falling back on the mat, Lotus will pull the girl forward by her ankles while pushing forward with her foot all the while grinding her foot into their sex until they tapout from the pain. In Sex matches, Lotus will hold the girl by the legs and apply a vigorous footjob.

Northern Lights Out: After executing a Northern Lights suplex, Lotus will bridge her body and apply a modified sleeperhold. This hold is a blood choke and the victim will either have to tapout or be knocked out.

Flash Driver: Setup a belly to back slam only to transition into a fast piledriver slam.

Lotus Drop: this move is executed from a position in which the opponent is standing behind the wrestler, the wrestler underhooks his/her arms under the opponent's arms. Then the wrestler twists his / her body around so that the wrestler is facing the ground and the opponent is standing with his / her back resting against the wrestler's back. Then the wrestler stands while the opponent is in an upside down position while both the opponent and the wrestler's arms are still hooked. The wrestler then drops to a sitting position. Another way to get the opponent into the position is to approach a standing opponent from behind, hook the opponent's arms, bend forward under the opponent, and then rise up, raising the opponent upside down.

Endurance: 5
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Defense: 4
Technique: 4

Strikes: 4
Submissions: 5
Powerhouse: 3
Aerial: 3
Counters: 5

Endurance: 5
Defense: 4
Arousal: 4
Technique: 5
Pacing: 4

Appearance/attire: as pic but goes barefoot in ring.

Personality: Lotus is a reserved woman who takes her obligations very seriously. Driven, hard working, intense and extremely goal oriented she can at times be too focused for the tasks at hand. However, despite her aloof demeanor she is extremely fun loving and enjoys her matches whether against a heel or a face just because of the challenge in and of itself. A bit of a hedonist and exhibitionist she is decisive in what she wants and has a very dominant personality which is one of the reasons she enjoys submissions over 3 count fall manuvers.

History: Lotus's history is a bit of a mystery. While the name on her checks say Sabine Schumacher many believe this name to be false. It is rumored that she was born to a wealthy german family who moved to London in the 2000s and that she ran away or was disowned sometime around 16. What is known for sure is that she entered the MMA scene around 17 with impressive grappling skills and good striking and at 18 she worked as a part time stripper while entering low tier wrestling circuits where she dominated but curiously enough never made a bid for the championships. A year into dominating the low tier circuits a talent scout offered her chance into the AFW where she leapt at the chance to compete.

*Note* Whatever skeletons float around in her past it is clear that Lotus has no intention to speak of it.

Last edited by 12437 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lotus the Pink Flash

Post by Tatyina on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:22 pm

You'll need to do a bio and personality before she can be approved but so far, so good!

Ask for a name change at your own risk! kelyeah

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top