Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sabre vs. Wrath (Wrath's Debut)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sabre vs. Wrath (Wrath's Debut) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabre vs. Wrath (Wrath's Debut)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:26 am

Wrath was successful in her attempt on the Irish swing to that toss up. Now that Sabre was on the mat, the demon now had the opportunity to continue. With Sabre face down on the mat, Wrath would run and attempt to jump and land her bottom on her opponent's back to hold her down. If this worked, she would also grab the cave girl's arms, place them over her knees, and then grab at the neck to pull for a camel clutch.

"Now, let me show you what a demon can do!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Sabre vs. Wrath (Wrath's Debut) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabre vs. Wrath (Wrath's Debut)

Post by hamish1024 Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:32 am

“Ugnh!” Sabre groaned again as Wrath jumped onto her back. Fortunately the redhead wasn’️t the heaviest of wrestlers, but it was enough to keep Sabre down, and have her arms grabbed for a camel clutch.

“Bring it on!!” Sabre replied contemptuously, even as her neck was pulled back. She was trapped in the hold, but she figured she would be able to ride out such an early submission attempt, and prove she could take whatever Wrath could dish out.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:22 am

Wrath successfully got on top of Sabre to perform the camel clutch and she felt that she was off to a good start. She would growl as she pulled on her opponent's neck to make the cave girl feel her power. "This is just the beginning, Sabre! I'll prove I have what it takes against a tough girl like you!"

She would try to hold the camel clutch for at least another minute before releasing Sabre from the hold. If she can do that, Wrath would get off and back away so Sabre can stand again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Poor Sabre gave a startled groan as she was yanked back in the camel clutch. Wrath had a lot more strength than she was expecting, and the pressure on her spine and back was quite brutal.

“GAHH!!” she moaned, arms flailing helplessly. The torture continued for a good minute or so, and Sabre could feel her strength being sapped. The pain in her back was quite bad, but no way was she going to submit just yet.

She gasped with relief when the ordeal ended, slowly getting to her knees and rubbing the base of her spine.

“You…. Not keep me down, little demon…” Sabre snarled back as she slowly got to her feet.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:42 pm

Seeing how Sabre was hurting and slowly rising up, Wrath would see that her strength actually proved to be much more effective than she thought. She would crack her knuckles and neck as she waited for her opponent to stand before saying, "Then come at me, Savage! Wrath always makes sure that others feel her WRATH!"

Getting back to her fighting stance, Wrath inched herself close to show Sabre no fear. This demon was ready to crack this bonehead wide open.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:06 am

Sabre pulled herself upright, shaking her head a little as she tried to rid herself of the pain of the lengthy camel clutch. Her mouth curled into an angry snarl as the other girl approached her and invited her to attack.

“Grrrr!!” Sabre cried, balling her fists and beating her own chest in an aggressive display. She would then suddenly sprint at Wrath, trying to shoulder-tackle the smaller girl in a mad charge.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:44 pm

When Sabre beat her chest aggressively, Wrath knew surely that things were about to get serious so she had to make sure she kept her focus on her. She would watch as the cave girl charged and went for a shoulder tackle. Immediately, she would put her arms out in an attempt to block herself from the tackle. However, her blocking wouldn't stop the impact.

"NNGH!" Wrath grunted when she got hit with the tackle and she hit the mat on her back. Growling, Wrath tried to scramble away and stand back up if Sabre wasn't close to her after the tackle. If Sabre WAS close though, Wrath would try to kick at her as she scooted to get away.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:29 am

Sabre grinned as she saw the flame-haired girl hit the mat and grunt in pain.

“Demon can still get hurt, huh?” Sabre mocked. She marched quickly on the fallen wrestler, though scowled as Wrath kicked out, scoring a glancing blow on Sabre’️s thigh. The cavegirl responded by quickly grabbing Wrath’️s extended leg and hooking it under her arm.

From there, Sabre would bend down and try to grab the rest of Wrath, so that she could scoop her up, spin around, and then slam her to the mat.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Wrath would manage to hit Sabre's leg as she scoffed back, "Yeah, and so can the Savage." Then, she felt her leg get grabbed before Sabre can scoop the rest of her body up. Soon, the cave girl would start spinning her around and around, which made Wrath start to feel wind gusting through her hair, clothes, and even mask.

"GAAAH!!!" Wrath screamed as she got slammed to the mat. Her back was immediately shot with pain, but she growled in trying to resist it. She couldn't risk losing on her debut. After the slam, Wrath attempted to roll backwards to get away and slowly stand again. She would also rub her back, but she still had to keep her focus on Sabre if she wanted to win.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Sabre grinned to herself as she slammed Wrath into the canvas, feeling the smaller girl shake and scream in pain. The white-haired wrestler stood up quickly and shot a triumphant fist in the air as the crowd cheered the power move. Her confidence was improved no end by securing a powerful hit on her opponent.

She turned round to see Wrath slowly staggering to her feet across the other side of the ring. Sabre decided to try and keep the momentum going, throwing her body back against the adjacent ropes, before running at her opponent. Suddenly Sabre would jump in the air and try to nail Wrath with a dropkick before she had fully recovered.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next