by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Veronica.M VS Eri 'Summer memories'.

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Veronica.M VS Eri 'Summer memories'. - Page 6 Empty Re: Veronica.M VS Eri 'Summer memories'.

Post by XSirenX Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Giving out a grumble from the slam alone as she was downed, under Eri's own weight now, as she would attempt to buck her body to try and avoid what next move her opponent was going to do. Only to then get a full face of Eri's lower regions, as her face and head was now locked in Eri's form of a schoolgirl pin...trapping her even more, as her face would blush up red from the humiliation, and lack of air in her lungs. "Ghfhh....t think this move can stop me?" Veronica spoke up bravely, looking up at Eri with a surprised, but challenging look, as this next tactic would test Veronica's submission to a sexual tactic, yet getting another feel from Eri's hand on her lower regions, but this time, it didn't feel like any friendly fondle...but something almost made to make the opponent submit...

"O ouuuuh..." Veronica gave out a moan, as Eri dug her fingers in her bikini bottom's, and started wandering in private places which made V, sweat and flinch from how Eri was going along with this...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Veronica.M VS Eri 'Summer memories'. - Page 6 CxD01fY
Veronica.M VS Eri 'Summer memories'. - Page 6 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Veronica.M VS Eri 'Summer memories'. - Page 6 Empty Re: Veronica.M VS Eri 'Summer memories'.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:32 am

"I think so~" Eri giggled as she clamped her thighs a little tighter around Veronica's head. "Aren't we both curious to find out?"

She began to thrust her fingers in and out her opponent's sex, while using her other hand to keep the girl's head down. The tall brunette started slow, but she picked her pace quickly, before going slower again, back and forth. She grinned at Veronica the whole time, confident that victory was only going to be a matter of time at this rate.

"Do you like it? I'm sure you do..."

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:30 pm

"Mmmmfm....so warm feel....but.....h hey wai-" Veronica would grumble as her face, was kept shoved and grounded in Eri's own crotch, panting, but at the same time feeling a sensation come from her lower regions as Eri continued her 'play'. Veronica herself, had never in her wrestling career been fingered by one of her opponents, but as it looked in this position V was going to get quite the surprise as she mumbled, trying to flail her body out by kicking her legs, while she, just moaned against Eri's own lower bikini area.

"Aghh...gotta.....s stop this before...u ughh..." Veronica said to herself, feeling her head get lighter and lighter from being smothered, resorting to a desperate tactic, of biting onto the fabric of Eri's bikini undergarments and try her hardest to rip them off!

But at the moment, it didn't look like that was going to help...Veronica was getting all too excited...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:34 am

"Shushh~" Eri hushed Veronica's mumbling while keep pumping her fingers in and out. "It feels good, doesn't it? Just lay back and enjoy this... It'll be over pretty soon..."

Her opponent did manage to surprise her by biting her bikini bottom off, but that only drew a smile on the tall brunette's face. She pulled the garment and stuffed it into Veronica's mouth instead, having found herself a nice makeshift gag to prevent the girl from licking her own womanhood. Eri would then slide herself forward a bit to press her crotch on the face of her opponent, giggling.

"Oh what a good girl you are... Helping me to seal your lips? Now let me reward you~" she cooed seductively while thrusting her fingers faster and faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:00 am

Trying to buck her way out quickly from the schoolgirl pin, Veronica was met with Eri's own garments, being stuffed in her moth and face even more as she grumbled, "Hgmmmmh!....ghmmm..." she moaned, already feeling her breathing getting more slower...and the fact that her lower area's, were going through a surge of pleasure that made Veronica struggle her legs desperately, as it looked like she was going to give out.

Floored where she lay, her opponent had timed her attacks wisely against Veronica's own skills and strength, by being overwhelmed as those two fingers seeped into her private area's...torturing her with pleasurably feels, as V would let out a orgasmic moan that was close enough, of her sexually submitting...that's if Eri kept at her own pace of fondling her...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:31 am

Eri laughed softly at Veronica's struggle, but she felt like she had the where she wanted right now. The tall brunette picked up her fingering pace again, even inserting another finger into the girl's sex as she's looking to bring an orgasm from her opponent sooner or later. Her other hand brushed the hair of Veronica lovingly as she grinned at the girl, occasionally patting her cheeks as well to tease her opponent further.

"Ready to cum, Vero-chan?" asked Eri, giggling. "It's okay, just let it all out..."

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Veronica didn't know if she had the urge to hold it in anymore, for as much as Eri teased, and cooed into sexually orgasming to lose this match...V was delving herself further into bursting, flinching, each time Eri patted her cheek softly.

"N nnnnnfh...ah ah......ouhhh..." Veronica groaned, as her body bucked up slightly with a jolt, only for her lower area's to become wet as her orgasm came out wet, and ended up dripping over Eri's fingers indeed...

"Alright....I...I.......submit..." Veronica moaned out exhaustively, as the excitement of her orgasm from Eri, made her face flush red from embarrassment. Catching the ref girl's attention, as she would signal the bell to ring to end the match...with Eri as tonight's winner for the match! as Veronica herself, wet, and looking worn out from her sexual finish, still lay under Eri's crotch with her head and face there, gently tilting it to the side to get some air at last...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:54 pm

"Huu~" Eri cooed gleefully as she kept pumping her fingers slowly until Veronica's orgasm finished. "Good girl!" giggled the tall brunette, her hands running through the girl's hair.

She withdrew her fingers out from Veronica's slick womanhood afterwards and licked them to get a taste. Tasty. Eri grinned at her defeated opponent mischievously, before she offered her wet fingers over the girl's lips to invite Veronica tasting her own juice. Regardless of whether the girl took her offer or not, Eri would then slide off Veronica's body so she could stand up and pose to the crowds.

"Yay!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6