Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

freeko, mnpinner, starvalentine, TheEditor1023, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Brat Pack Statement of intent

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brat Pack Statement of intent

Post by hamish1024 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Sabre twitched a little as Cham Cham sat down on her, but offered no real resistance, not even when the feline pawed at her beloved skull mask. Underneath the skull she wore a black wrestling mask, so her face was still hidden even if the outer protection was lost.

She groaned meekly as Cham Cham suddenly got off of her, slowly lifting an arm towards the green-haired girl, but being far to late to even attempt to grab her. For now, Sabre would have to lie on the locker room floor, trying to recover whilst these other girls prattled on around her.

"Ungh... quiet... have headache..." she muttered to herself.

hamish1024

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:56 pm

While Cham Cham remained in a feline stare off with Zhu Rong, Dani could see that the cave woman was stirring enough to mumble which was unsettling at the rest of the Brat Pack was just standing around not to fussed

"Uhm.. Maybe we should head back to the Official Brat Pack headquarters before the cave woman gets back up..." looked idly over at Sabre on the floor and then would move over to place her boot down on Sabre's naked breast, rubbing the sole of her foot against her a bit.

"You're not going anywhere are you... stop scaring our camera man." Despite the fact that Izzi was now in the way of Sabra, Dani had started edging her way towards the door and took ahold of Zhu hand.

"Thanks a lot for helping out... Maybe you'd like to come to the Brat Pack headquarters with us..?"

"No..." Cham Cham growled, still glaring at the other feline.

"Why not, maybe she could apply to the Brat Army.."

"No."

"Come on.. it would be fun to finally have a cat on our team."

"No!"

"Hey... you know how I'm the Waitress and Izzi is the Succubus and Kelly is the Killswitch... Maybe Zhu could be the feline..."

"NO! CHAM CHAM SAYZ NO!"

Spotlight
characters:

& of course ThE BRaT PaCK

Kelsea

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:20 am

Even when Dani took a hold of her hand, her eyes remained on the small jungle kawaii in front of her, who thought that she could size herself up with the tigress. She did listen to what Dani said, something about some kind of group consisting of brats? She far considered herself from being that, fixated upon Cham Cham's response to her own ally. She did not quite liked being called a cat when she found herself to be a proud tigress.

It seemed that Cham Cham was behaving much like an angry monkey with the way she protesting against the invitation sends to Zhu Rong and despite wanting to decline it earlier, she could not pass the opportunity to dismantle this kawaii infront of her and show her who the superior one was. " This monkey seems angry. " She first stated, keeping a predatory glare on Cham Cham while she continued. " I'll apply. " She couldn't wait to see the look on Cham Cham's face, the reaction of hearing that Zhu Rong might join this little band of aggressive kawaiis.

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Cham Cham raised her arms above her head and started to pump up and down furiously like an outraged baboon

"WAT!? I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S THE MONKEY YOU SMELLY FOX!!" she said angrily, obviously the reference of any feline as being of the canine family was the highest insult

"That's right you heard! That tail is too bushy to be a feline.. You're a smelly fox disguised as a kitten!"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:42 am

Zhu Rong was quite calm, only getting amused with the way Cham Cham was now handling the situation, she really did act like a monkey now! Though with Cham Cham now insulting the tigress by calling her a ' smelly fox. ' Her eyes narrowed, a hand reaching up as if she were ready to swipe at the jungle kawaii, though with the look in Zhu Rong's eyes she just might, a soft growl escaping her as she was just about ready to pounce upon Cham Cham. " I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you, baboon. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:32 am

Cham Cham hunched down a little lower, her shoulders moving in a knitting motion similar to what a cat might do just before they pounce on their prey, this was accompanied by a low growl from the back of her throat that slowly bubbled up louder and into her mouth

"grrrrRRRWWWOL!!!" She let out, but just as she was about to pounce luckily Izzi grabbed her from behind to stop the feline. Dani decided to go back on her original idea, getting Zhu out of here and away from Cham Cham for the moment.

"Anywho~!" Dani said in a comically lighthearted tone despite the fact that a brawl was close to breaking out "Lets go show you the Brat Pack headquarters for now.." She said, practically dragging Zhu out of the locker room by the wrist

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:01 pm

With the tension reaching it's climax, it seemed like the two kawaiis were ready to clash. Fortunately there was interference for the both of them and Zhu Rong lost her precious focus when Dani took a hold of her wrist and began to pull her away from Cham Cham though a grin still maintained, giving the kawaii a teasing wink like she wasn't even afraid of her. She left the locker room with Dani, deciding that despite the early little miss brawl that group had with the cave woman like wrestler, she was still interested in what they would accomplish once they had someone capable in their group!

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top