by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Killer King vs Uncharted Love!

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Killer King vs Uncharted Love! - Page 8 Empty Re: Killer King vs Uncharted Love!

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:13 am

Erica stood there panting for a second before jumping in the air to try and slam both of her knees into King's stomach. "I think it is time to take you out." Erica would say as she would position herself so that her ass hovered above King's mask before lowering herself down to try and seal his mask up as she would try to pin the beast. "Give up and i will let you kiss my ass." Erica would say hoping she weakened King enough for her pin to succeed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Uncharted Love! - Page 8 Empty Re: Killer King vs Uncharted Love!

Post by KillerV Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:29 am

The beast laying on his back groaning from the harsh kick by the damn bitch Erica, it took him a moment to open his eyes to see her just in time as she dropping down on his stomach with a heavy knees drop. "GAHHH!" His body bend from impact before flatten down, hearing her words before her actually fine ass would pressing down on the beast face into her 'pin'.

"Grrrr!" He didnt want to get pin by her or her partner or anyone actually, he never get pin by anyone since joining this wrestling league. It would be a great shame if he gets pin right now, he knew he cant let them have their way with him, HE wants to do that to them instead. King struggles to breath from her 'pin' sitting on his face, he tries to bring his hands up to grab hold of her skirts, hoping to pull her off of him.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:05 am

Erica felt King grab her backside and she gasped. "Hey let go of me." Erica would say as she would lift her hands up to try and land a double axe handle on King's chest. "I am not going to get off until you lost and i won." Erica would say as she would try her best to stay on top of King even as he made it very hard to stay on. "Just stop struggling and pass out beneath my ass." Erica said as she would pound on King's chest to try and keep him from tossing her off.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:14 am

King having some trouble on pulling the orange haired girl Erica ass off his mask covering his face, he did what he can only to get his chest pounded hard making him grunt from the impact. "Gahhh... mmmphhh... damnit...." Shes a lot stronger than her partner which he thinks shes gonna be out for a long, long time, thankfully or else both would really beating him good.

"If I have my mouth.... gahhh... outside my mask, I would bite your ass!" Though strangely, he never would do that to anyone, thats why wearing a mask would prevent him for accidentally doing so. But he needed to get out of this somehow, pulling her wouldnt help so he tries to bring his arms above him, hands together tightly hoping to smack behind her back and hopefully knock her forward where he could bring his knee aiming where ever his knee would hit. "Get.... off... of me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Erica was trying her best to stay on top of King but his strength was just too much for her and Erica was tossed off of the beast. "Damn it why won't you just stay down." Erica would yell out before hearing a groan from across the mat. Erica would then look over to see Misha start to move again as it seemed that Misha was finally recovered from King's brutal assault earlier. Erica knew she had to keep King busy a bit longer or else he might go after Misha again before she was fully recovered. "Just stay down and lose." Erica would yell out as she would charge at King to try and dropkick him in his side.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:49 pm

The mad beast is in serious trouble now dealing with Erica which its far worst than he though, if Misha that black haired woman were still awake then he would be in a world of trouble. King indeed got Erica off of him before he could gasp for air as he turn over, getting on all fours panting like an wild animal as he is, he could hear her yelling at him and tried to replied her in confident and cockiness. "Heh... huff... Im way... huff stronger than you bitches!"

After saying that, he took a sudden dropkick to his side causing the large man to roll away from the impact, moving his body closer to the ropes, grunting from the man he tries to roll out of the ring to get some space between himself and the girls. "Ughhh... I cant have this much.. nnnn... trouble....!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:42 am

Erica would let King roll out of the ring as she needed some time to recover as her constant assault on King was wearing her down. "That is right. You had better run away. The big bad beast can't even handle a little girl." Erica would yell out as she heard Misha groan behind her again and Erica moved closer to her to help her recover. "Just take you time Misha. He is too afraid to fight me so he ran away." Erica would say as Misha slowly came to while King recovered outside the ring.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:09 am

Once King gotten out of the ring and recovering some the constant assault by Erica, he needed to take a moment to catch his breath and his body to heal from the attacks, and while hes outside he could hear that damn woman Erica being cocky with those words that makes King really annoyed and mad at no ends. "Grrrrr!"

He was furious that he wasnt getting his hands on Erica as much and getting into that much trouble, especially he couldnt cheat his way to victory with the stupid Standard rules while the girls was able to sneak in their own cheating ways, he couldnt let this happen nor giving them a chance to beat him into victory. Panting as he turning back to the ring, slamming his fists on the ring apron and crawling back in the ring, hoping that Erica doesnt try to come back at him again for more beating.... King tries to get in and if Erica coming toward him, the beast tries to lunge himself with his open arms, going to Spear her down to the mat. "GRRRR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:20 am

Erica would hear King pound his fists against the mat and Erica looked over to see the pissed King get back into the ring. "Oh, i see you are back for more." Erica would say as she would stnad up and move towards King in an attempt to make the first move. However, Erica would soon be speared to the mat by the enraged King leaving Erica groaning beneath King from the powerful spear.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:09 am

King was furious at this Erica so much cause he was never gotten himself this much trouble before, so the extremely angry man comes in full of rage and rushes at her with his Spear, taking her down with his large body, mopping her off the mat and down she goes. "huff.... huff.... bitch!"

Panting a little heavily after he took her down taking a long hard look at her, thinking really horrible he could do to her just like her partner.... just like her partner. "Grrrr... huff huff... grrrr!" The angry man-beast would reach for her head pulling up with him where he would tuck her head between his legs, trying to lean over to wrap his arms around her waist and hoist the girl upside down, moving both of his hands over her crotch to clutch her tightly before dropping down on his ass to give her a major headache, Cradle Piledriver. "GRRR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next