by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

What Makes You Tick.

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What Makes You Tick. - Page 4 Empty Re: What Makes You Tick.

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Clyde narrowed his eyes at Allison as she just laughed, it was all a game to her, wasn't it? Her tone didn't sit well with him either as she muttered his name, he would just furrow his brow and looked at her with a dry gaze as she gave him this half-assed answer before Jocelyn spun around and smashed her foot into Clyde's ribs. "Ugk!!" His body curled up as felt a big chunk of air leave his lungs.

His eyes shut tight as he endured the shot before opening them as Jocelyn referred to him as shrimp dick and Duffy... as his boyfriend. His eye twitched angrily at those remarks.

"...I dunno what y'all are talkin' 'bout. I heard you were havin' self-esteem issues somethin' fierce after havin' yer knee fucked up by Cassie Elliot. That's why you Allison's bitch, right? Or did'ja just like the way she humiliated you? Turns ya on, huh slut?" He spat to Jocelyn with a smirk before turning to Allison.

"And you. You think you better than everybody else. But you ain't. You just some high and mighty skank who gets off on puttin' down girls smaller than her... And you cheat like a punk half the damn time too! But... I think it's funny though that the smallest gal left you out cold on your first match. Maybe you still ain't over that? Either way, that all just tells me you ain't unbeatable. You just a bully. And I gon' put you in your place. I'm surprised you ain't joined the Kawaii league, darlin'."

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:13 pm

"Mmm, you've done your homework," Allison purred. "You must be quite a fan. Would you like my autograph? And should your sister should also join me in the Kawaii league? She doesn't seem to be faring too well with the adults."

She turned back to Jocelyn for a moment. "Oh yes, I agree. I think he enjoys the thrill of rubbing against his betters. It explains why he's so submissive. He'd love nothing more than for me to dominate him right here, physically and psychologically." She haughtily surveyed the downed Texan, and then addressed him again. "But I won't. I don't have to listen to your savaging of the English language. I'm neither interested in beating up someone who can't defend themselves, nor in conversation with someone who can't adequately express a thought. You are a sad little man, a runt, and you have no spine. You are weak, and your sister would be better off with no brother at all."

She clicked her heel against the cement and looked at Jocelyn. "Shall we?" She said, as if nothing had happened. She turned and headed for the elevator to find her car somewhere below.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Jocelyn's eyebrows twitched at Clyde's words but before she could even get upset, she had to think about the situation. She let Allison speak. She was much better at it than her. She had to admit. And when she turened to leave, Jocelyn dutifully followed.

"Aye. He's really gabber when he's layin arse up on the cement, curled up like a swaddled babe." She laughed derisively. "An talkin like he hasn't had the shite kicked out a him enough! Why the fuck would I beat up someone who's so pathetic they gotta beg to get their ass whooped?" She said to Allison but loud enough for Clyde to hear as the pair walked away.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:25 am

"That's right." He said smugly. He did do his homework... For once. But the smugness faded as Allison turned the tables and began to belittle him piece by piece. He scowled at her words regarding her submissiveness. Maybe part of that was true, maybe he did like that sort of stuff. But he wasn't their bitch and was angered by the mere idea that he wanted Allison to dominate him. He hated her and that high and mighty attitude she bore.

He then grit down hard on his teeth as she referred to him as a sad little runt of a man with no spine. Weak. None of that hurt him, it just him scowl angrily towards her with a drive to prove her dead wrong. but when Bonnie was brought up, he crumbled and lowered his head begrudgingly as he felt much of that was very, very true now.

[size=85:33q9840a]"I ain't beggin'." he growled under his breath, telling himself that he wasn't weak and he had a spine. He'd show them both. Alone. That way Bonnie, Duff or anyone else would'nt have to pay the price for his screw ups. He was thankful Allison didn't know about his ties with Mercy. He'd have to take care of that later, right now the bitches were gone and it was just him, Duffy and a 3 hour train ride back to Kyoto. That reminder just made his heart sink.

Getting through the pain in his legs, Clyde crawled over to Duffy and tried to lightly shake her by the shoulders, trying to see if she was okay.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4